Old 04-01-2019, 04:09 PM #7681
Модератор

Модератор

Some beautiful close-up POV shots of a German girl dipping her feet in and out of flip-flops and generally shoeplaying.
Models: FTMV Productions

Duration: 5 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 488 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:14 PM #7682
Модератор

Модератор

Back to stroke your dick? You're such a jerk junky! Beat it any harder & it might fall off. I think you need a bit of discipline. You're gonna have to embrace a little pain for Me.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 18 min 23 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:15 PM #7683
Модератор

Модератор

Play along with me as we systematically destroy your cock. The pain stirs up fear, excitement, but it turns you on as well doesn't it? It's part of your duty as my slave to suffer for my amusement. Now follow along as I show you how I want you to tie your cock up for me before the fun really begins.
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 11 min 56 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:17 PM #7684
Модератор

Модератор

Custom (no name): You can't resist me in this lingerie, and I want to have some fun with you. I pretend that it would really turn me on to see you in panties, and you reluctantly try them on for me. I pretend that it's getting me all wet & I ask you to dance around for me like a sexy stripper. I show you my ass to motivate you, and you start twirling. It's so funny & I try not to laugh as I ask if I can take photos to help me remember later. It would turn me on so much. You agree & I snap photos. Then I start laughing because I can use the photos to Blackmail Fantasy you & get anything I want. Did you really think you turned me on, weak boy?
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:19 PM #7685
Модератор

Модератор

Balls are so weak! They're the perfect target for pain just because of how easy it is to hurt them. The pain can even make the biggest, strongest man buckle. Why would there be such an easy target? Is it because they're meant to take abuse and pain from Superior Women? I certainly believe so. I want you on your knees in front of me, hurting and recognizing my power over you. You're my little bitch now, hahaha!
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:21 PM #7686
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:36 PM #7687
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Sexy Teasers Alyssa, Mariah, and Natalya are going to milk you dry. They know just how to tease you with their three big, sexy, asses to keep you right on edge all day. The girls twerk and grind their perfect asses right against your milking tube. They do not care if the prolonged erection damages you. You are only there for their profit and totally disposable once your use has been spent. (5:43 long) Clip Contains: Alyssa, Mariah, Natalya, Femdom POV, Milking Machine, Ass Fetish, Tease and Denial
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 5 min 44 s
Size: 325 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:36 PM #7688
Модератор

Модератор

Even you have a needledick you still enjoy to be humiliated arent you loser? Your BANNED WORD dick is nothing more than an amusement and entertaining way for Me I hate dickless beta creatures like you...you are disgusting but i still enjoy a good laugh
Models: SophieEden

Duration: 4 min 19 s
Size: 96.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:41 PM #7689
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your poppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those poppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff poppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, intoxication, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-01-2019, 04:41 PM #7690
Модератор

Модератор

Time has arrived to pay your debts. You lost our big bet and now you can either hand over your car keys or accept my dare. Will you choose the second option? Cool! Smart boy! The dare is to slowly kiss every inch of my butt and then lick my ass hole while jerking off. But you can't stop until you cum. And besides, there is a small catch: I have just come from the gym and I am very sweaty hahahah Yes, my asshole is sweaty and smelly like hell, and you will check it right now. Did you think that would be that easy? Maybe you like it even more and it makes you even hornier, we will see. Ready? These are my workout clothes, I haven been training for an hour and a half and my whole body is totally sweaty and wet, you can´t imagine how my stinky my skin is, will your nose stand this nightmare stench? There is so much work to do, I won´t let you come unless you cover my butt with your kisses and you stick your long tongue out to lick my asshole with all your love. Grab your cock and wank it, show me you enjoy this and I will let you cum. Good boy, good boy, good boy... Your cock and you seem to love this dare... you are already about to burst of pleasure, dear. YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: your dream is becoming my gym towel. HIGHLIGHTED: I am really insatiable, you will have to train your tongue, B***. INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
Models: Angie-

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 602 MiB
Download From AnzFile