Old 10-02-2019, 09:01 AM #86241
Модератор

Модератор

Hasn't it been a while. It has been far too long, and I know you have been missing me. I know you have been waiting for my next Intox-Fantasy clip. You watch all my my Aroma clips over and over because I am Your Ultimate Aroma Queen when it comes to fucking you sluts up and I am back to fuck you up some more right now. I am just so good at it and you crave my instruction.
*Please remember to use p$ppers responsibly. Remember that inhaling p$ppers will cause a short-lived but fairly sharp drop in your pressure. Consequently, you should never use with any other substance that will do the same. Always have something sugary handy at the end of a p$ppers session. It is best advised to stay safe and give them a miss if you suffer from any cardiovascular condition or irregularities. If things get too much or you experience nosebleeds or headaches, please stop taking them and, open a window wide and take a deep breath. The side effects rarely last more than five minutes.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 12 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:02 AM #86242
Модератор

Модератор

You love my tits. You would so much rather jerk off to my perfect tits than even think about touching your wife. She is nothing compared to me. Stroking your cock to my tits feels so much better than actual sex with your wife. That's why me and my tits deserve it all from you, because my tits are so much bigger and better than your wife's will ever be.
Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:03 AM #86243
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip: Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you, messaging you, loving you, complaining about my wife to you, worshiping you, eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more, goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains: goddess worship, home wrecker, slave training, shoe licker, mind fuck, femdom, heels, legs, domination, findom, redhead, pov, spiting, custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:05 AM #86244
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:06 AM #86245
Модератор

Модератор

Today's little Intox-Fantasy game leaves your fucked up fate up to Wheel Decide, but with inputs from the dangerous mind of yours truly. You'll need some alc.oh.ol & a pair of panties to play along properly, as I give you JOI in my shiny bodysuit through 13 minutes of Aroma instructions. There will be breath play, there will be short & long inhales, double sniffs and a few surprises along the way. Get messed up & cum for me, as we play Aroma Roulette
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 19 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:10 AM #86246
Модератор

Модератор

My yummy bouncy tits are so mesmerizing. Look at how perky they are. The way they bounce makes your dick rock hard. you wish to see them more than anything else. Do you think you deserve My perfect tits? No. you know that you aren't worthy. you know that you will never be worthy of what's under my soft t-shirt. Imagine walking by Me on the street when I'm wearing this. Watching My tits bounce with every step. It would break you instantly.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:11 AM #86247
Модератор

Модератор

[Custom, no name] I corner you and make you admit to your panty fetish. I make you sit still and watch me parading my selection of pretty thongs in front of you, swaying my hips and drawing your nose in between my perfect ass cheeks. Are you gonna be my new panty bitch? (No humiliation)
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 712 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:13 AM #86248
Модератор

Модератор

I have drained you so many times. And you keep coming back, you never get enough. This time I have a game for you, it will be a bit painful. But you want to jerk off so bad, you will have to play my game.. Your dick and balls are going to get quite the "work" you better be ready for me.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Size: 500 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:14 AM #86249
Модератор

Модератор

Hey there, stoner boy. Time to get fucked up for me. You're going to smoke and stroke yourself into oblivion. Pull out that ganj, hit that piece, jerk that dick, and then...bye stoner boy.

Mind gone, cock pulsating. Smoke and stroke, smoke and stroke. You're getting so HIGH for me. You're high as can be as you spiral DOWN the rabbit hole...

and down

and down

and down...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:14 AM #86250
Модератор

Модератор

BINGE FOR MY TITS LOSER. Get your wallet out and blow it all on my tits! Buy every single video showing off my 34dd's and spend the entire night in slave mode. Send presents and tributes too loser because that's what Princess likes. This is how you please me!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 8 min 19 s
Size: 601 MiB
Download From AnzFile