Old 05-27-2019, 01:41 AM #26941
Модератор

Модератор

Each item I remove has a price in shots! I will get you so tipsy and weak for me that you will stop at nothing to please me! With each item I remove you grow harder and weaker. There will be nothing you wont do for me and I will prove that to you. Once I am naked I will allow you to cum but only if you Consumer own cum and you will. That will seal your faith and you will be mine forever!
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 19 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:43 AM #26942
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would **** from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:45 AM #26943
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 5 min 59 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:49 AM #26944
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:51 AM #26945
Модератор

Модератор

I know you thoroughly enjoyed my 1st Jerk As I Do clip so here's Pt 2. Time to play my little game of control over your cock again! You love stroking that hard horny cock for me the way I tell you to. Watching my pretty little hands work this big dick drives you wild. You imagine my hands wrapped around your cock. Teasing it however I please. Getting you so close to cumming over and over again as I feel it throb. Ohhh the things I can do to you slave! So the rules are the same as before. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. AND 2 - you don't cum until I say so. I know you've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I'll control every motion, stroke, and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide! Let's get started.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 235 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:52 AM #26946
Модератор

Модератор

Default Clarakitty - iwantclips

Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:54 AM #26947
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:56 AM #26948
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much of a sucker you are to the shiny leggings. All I have to do is pose in them and you will write in to me begging to serve . I get all kinds of gifts and cash from wearing these leggings. I even get more leggings, haha! Search my Amazon wishlist and send me more! Which side of these leggings would feel the best pressing up against your hard cock while I drain your bank account? Goddess Harley
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 682 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:59 AM #26949
Модератор

Модератор

You lack the conviction and confidence it takes to follow through. But here...with me...you'll find you have all the courage you need. Simply surrender. Listen to my soft voice and let it take you deeper. As you slip into this Mesmerizetic trance you feel me gently persuading you to do anything I ask. Visions of cum shooting across the screen trigger you to fall deeper into your desire for jizz as you stroke and stroke. You hear my voice in your subconscious mind...I tell you exactly what I want you to do and you are compelled to obey. Visions of jizz shooting all over my body trigger you...you have to drink cum...you have to drink your own cum. All your attempts to resist melt away with your mindless obedience as you absently stroke your cock. I'm going to make you do it...and you're going to thank me when your tongue is covered in your own seed. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: A powerful, mesmerizing, mindfucking, cum worshipping trance in which you are audibly and visually stimulated beyond your wildest imagination. In your trance you are unable to resist...your cock and balls respond to my voice thereby creating the biggest fattest load you've ever produced. Video Previews Available at ****.Meanawolf.com
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 16 min 44 s
Size: 725 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-27-2019, 01:59 AM #26950
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile