Old 04-30-2019, 11:42 PM #19201
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:42 PM #19202
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! You're so cute and I'm glad I found you despite being so minuscule. That's the smallest penis I have ever seen and I have to touch it. It's too small to even feel poking my finger. My friends say I should Consume because micro-penis tastes good, but there are so many things you can do like clean my floor or feet with your mouth. I want you to jerk off your peepee because you have to do what I say. You have to cum when I tell you, otherwise you will be my snack. Jerk that tiny thing for me and stare into my green eyes. It's so fun to see a man stroke his tiny wiener. I can tease you with my perky boobs which are small for me, but big for you! You have 5 seconds to cum and make this giantess really happy. Using my fingers, I do a cum countdown and am impressed with the load. It's a small amount but big for your size. Thank you for putting the extra sauce on your helpless body. Licking my lips, I open my mouth wide and swallow you whole. OTHER KEYWORDS- SPW, gentle giantess, Eat, verbal humiliation, female domination, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, jerk off instruction, dirty talking, brunettes, all natural, @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:43 PM #19203
Модератор

Модератор

You have come to see Me because you are having a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that cock seems to turn you on. What could this mean for you? Well, I am here to help you with that. I am here to help you understand that this will be a part of your life forever. I will make you to accept this fact, that cocks make you cum, by reprogramming your subconscious mind. I will guide you through a session bringing you into a deep state of relaxation, where you will find My words sink deeper and deeper into your brain. You will enjoy stroking to cock, cumming to cock, and will embrace your new life by the end of this session.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 378 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:44 PM #19204
Модератор

Модератор

That's right - I got you a date for Halloween! Well, you're going to have to pick it up. And it's not a person. Your date is a pumpkin. In fact, I have a romantic evening planned for you and your new friend Jack. Romantic... and sloppy... and definitely messy. I'm sure your hand will appreciate the break! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta Tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 593 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:45 PM #19205
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to do something for Me. I want to you to swallow your own cum. That's right- the whole load. Alpha males would never eat their own cum- but you, you're My servant and servants get cum on their face, in their mouth and wherever else I say because you're a beta bitch. Even if you miss your mouth and bust all over your face- it's still for Me. Next I show you how I want you to jerk off then give you a final countdown to bust all over your face. My favorite good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 8 min 30 s
Size: 492 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:45 PM #19206
Модератор

Модератор

Long ago in Ancient Egypt there lived a supreme ruler known as Queen Ceara. She enslaved thousands of men that worshipped her like a Goddess and groveled at her feet. By simply gazing upon her beauty made men weak and desperate to fulfill their Queens wishes. Serve the almighty Queen Ceara and pledge your life to her! Show her your love by sacrificing your own body to her ritual dagger.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:46 PM #19207
Модератор

Модератор

One step closer to total submission. Your knees tremble at the sight of me in soft black leather, sky-high spiked heels and dizzying black pantyhose with corset stitching up the back seams. We both know what you really are, and you're hard at the thought of being called out for it. Weak, simple, eager to get used. But we're not here for your pleasure, we're here for mine. Everything you own and will ever acquire, belongs to me. Your world is rocked to its core by my presence. As I command you to repeat my words, you fall deeper into a place of true knowing. Your fate is sealed. Good boys use markup codes: TESSWANTSMORE = $100 markup DOUBLE4TESS = double the price BLOWITALL4TESS = 1000% markup
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:49 PM #19208
Модератор

Модератор

Homewrecker with your wife watching 3: impregnation Your wife is still tied up and gagged in the corner. She knows by now that you belong to Me, and so does your seed. I'm ready to take what's Mine. I'm ovulating. You're going to get Me pregnant, right here with your wife watching! I stand over your hard cock as you lay on the bed. I unzip My black wetlook shorts to reveal the wet pink pussy shining underneath... you want to feel it so bad. I ride your cock reverse cowgirl. I can tell that wifey has never fucked you this good before. I give the best orgasm of your life and let you shoot all that hot cum inside My pussy, getting Me pregnant and destroying your marriage for good. Poor wifey...
Models: Goddess Lucy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Size: 753 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:50 PM #19209
Модератор

Модератор

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to Consumer own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-30-2019, 11:51 PM #19210
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions. Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile