Old 04-12-2019, 08:34 PM #11581
Модератор

Модератор

Just before watching the clip, I want you loser to drink as much water/juice or whatever as you can, so you will feel the need to go pee. But you won't of course, you'll start watching my clip with additional 2 glasses filled with water/juice and wait for further instruction. Oh, and of course, don't forget to prepare a huuuuge dildo. We want to have some fun, don't we? At least I do, hahaha. And think twice before watching it, your dirty mind may think that you can do it, but your poor horny cock might have some trouble following the orders that I'll give you.
Models: Nina G

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:35 PM #11582
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 14 min 28 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:38 PM #11583
Модератор

Модератор

Default Femme.S - iwantclips

Models: Femme.S

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:40 PM #11584
Модератор

Модератор

My videos will always be here for you... now you will do the same. Get an increased connection with me and have a stable life of frozen dinners and drinks in front of my videos. Goddess Charlotte Stokely Categories: Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Edging, Gooning, Femdom POV, Virgin Humiliation
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:46 PM #11585
Модератор

Модератор

Junior and Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:50 PM #11586
Модератор

Модератор

You are not allowed to watch this clip until you have at least 2 frozen loads. The first one you will suck right down the second you will play with according to my plans. I want you to jerk your boner while you get turned on by swallowing down your own frozen sperm. MMM it is such a different experience than just eating it once you finish. It is so cold and tasty I promise you are going to love it. I slowly tease you making you crave eating your cum even more let's hope you last till the end.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 586 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:51 PM #11587
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to lay with you until you can't take it any longer! I'm going to get you right to the edge and tease you. And when you finally cum, I'm going to make you eat it!
Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 266 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:53 PM #11588
Модератор

Модератор

Are you worried that sucking cock will make you a faggot? Well, youre just doing it for me and you will start off sucking and end up fucking. And yes, you will end up thanking me for all those cocks in your mouth and ass. Im a goddess and I am exalted by turning you into a fully gay cum dumpster and then Ill think of a way to make it even worse for you! LOL! Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Feminization, Cum Eating Instruction, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Gay 4 Pay.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 319 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 08:54 PM #11589
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Giantess Girl crushes her Teachers and her Stepfather My stepfather is principal at my school. I'm a bratty girl. One day he enters the room to ground me for my bad behavior in school, but I mixed some shrinking tonic in the beverages on a teacher meeting in our house. When I come down for breakfast, I find all my shrunken teachers and my stepdaddy on the breakfast table. Now I'm a bratty giantess girl for them. What a fun! The first two gets butt crushed by me. Then I put some jam on my toast, with two teachers on it and take a good bite of the toast. Another teacher is swimming in my juice. I drink him. I take off my sneakers and put my socked feet on the table to humiliate my teachers with the horrible smell of my sweaty sneakers and stinky socks. Haha, how rude! My stepdaddy tries to get my attention with climbing my giantess' socked foot, but he falls down. Ouch! I'm not that much hungry, so I decide to grind my art and physics teachers deep into the toast with my sweaty socked foot. Only a **** stain remains from them. I put one sock off and find some sock lint. Some teachers gets endangered when I carelessly remove the sock lint from in between my toes. They are huge as boulders for them. My sports teacher gets crushed on the donut by my bare foot. Then I decide to stand up on the table, so that those tiny teacher pests can see my enormous size compared to them. I squish some of them under my feet. I decide to crush a couple on the donut, this time with my sweaty sock foot. Finally I hunt my shrunken stepdaddy down, who has survived this until now. I catch him and throw him in my sneaker, before I put it back on. This includes some pretty in-shoe shots. If you like to see socks and barefeet on food, and want to see many humiliating crushes by a bratty giantess stepdaughter, this clip is totally for you! This clip contains many sfx close-ups and pov shots of me performing sock and barefoot crushes of tiny men, a BANNED WORD and a drink scene and an in-shoe crush.
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 18 min 45 s
Size: 970 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-12-2019, 09:00 PM #11590
Модератор

Модератор

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and screaming like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it. So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My water pipe, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole. you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass bong) and W/we can begin. Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile