Old 08-05-2020, 07:04 AM #22991
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit in our dark jeans

Scatshop.com- Shit in our dark jeans

Description:
This time Yana and Olga wore jeans and sat down to smoke , they love to smoke , but then Yana suggested Olga to be filled with shit jeans , girl long thought , and began to fill his jeans a shit about how cool it is . They love to play with their things . After the girls filled shit your jeans they show the result on the camera of their jeans full of hot shit that they dont take your jeans and put on again and they begin to jump , grind , sit , grind shit jeans .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN3497.mp4
File Size : 1437.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:35
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pmhswf5wyier
Old 08-05-2020, 07:06 AM #22992
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Full mouths of shit they eating it

Scatshop.com- Full mouths of shit_they eating it

Description:
I love new slaves. I love it when an inexperienced toilet slave tries to prove to me that he is worthy of being my toilet. His eyes glow with such devotion and desire to please. At some point, I caught a midget. It was the first time he was my toilet, but his obedience and submission so touched and turned me on. I had a lot of fun with him. And he was so grateful to me that he moved to live next door to come to me and serve as a toilet. Also, shortly before that, new neighbors, young couple, moved into our house. The girl turned out to be an excellent cocksucker, but the husband, shows tendency to toilet slavery. And then, one day, my friend Lana came to me. So I decided to invite this young neighbor to entertain us and serve as living toilet. His mouth was full of shit, and he ate every last drop of it. We had so much fun and good.
1. A dwarf-my new toilet bowl, exclusive
Its amazing! Hes so docile, so accommodating. Executes all orders implicitly. Licks my pussy, my ass, kisses my feet. What a nice soft and warm hole he has. I fuck him hard despite his small size. He moaned and squealed with pleasure. I like my new toy. Great, I found myself a mini-living toilet. Open your mouth, I want to shit. If you vomit, youll have to apologize. Oh, how nice to shit in mouth. I shat a big pile in his little mouth. He choked, but he tried to eat my shit. Im good emptied, shited in his mouth. Well done, after you became my toilet bowl I love you even more. I want to find him a mate. And Ill have two little toilets.
2. Double dish of shit from two Mistresses
Present you a new film in high quality, 40 minutes long, with a new BBW Mistress
My fat girl friend is a mean bitch. She likes to humiliate men. Her dream is shitting a man in the mouth. And then I came across a neighbor, a young guy Antonio from Serbia, who recently moved into an apartment next door. I invited him and Mistress Lana pounced him. She crawled over his face with her lush pussy and ass. She shat in the plate and her eyes glistened, pussy flowed, from the sight of how the slave absorbs her shit, falls to the very bottom of toilet slavery. She enjoyed Smoking, laughing and spitting at him, watching as I added shit to his plate, shitting a big pile of liquid shit. This jerk hunted looked at us and understood that hi have to eat everything. I fed everything, poured everything through the funnel right down my throat. We had a many of fun. Now my girl friend and I will often meet and humiliate, shit in the mouth of slaves and feed our shit together
Model:
Mistress
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Full-mouths-of-shit-they-eating-it.mp4
File Size : 1241.73 MB
Resolution : 720x400
Duration : 01:25:59
Video : AVC, 1 903 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j5jrqg5ryhpk
Old 08-05-2020, 07:07 AM #22993
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Mommy And Step-Son Scat Sex

Scatshop.com- Mommy And Step-Son Scat Sex

Description:
Watch me walk into your room I know you have been sniffing mommys dirty panties well i have a treat for you..
i havnt washed my pussy or arsehole for days take a sniff son.. bury your nose deep inside my hole
Mmmm you like that dont you i bet you would love to watch mommy shit on that chest of yours.
i finger my hole leaving it gaping open and release a warm soft load onto your chest
Mmm now watch mommy cake her cunt in her shit stuffing it inside her and pushing it out for you..
You waant to fuck mommys scat filled pussy, push it further and further into her forbidden hole"?
You climb on top and fuck me hard pushing that scat into my cervix i want you to cum inside me son fill me with your forbidden seed
I cum hard and then you cum inside me then i lick that dick of yours like youve always wanted
Such a good boy for Mommy
Model:
evamarie88
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Mommy-Son-Scat-Sex.mp4
File Size : 1370.33 MB
Duration : 00:27:18
Video : AVC, 6 846 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/31qpglqceppc
Old 08-05-2020, 07:09 AM #22994
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Shit in the transparent plate

Scatshop.com- Shit in the transparent plate

Description:
The whole day I was thinking what kind of video clip to record for you, so I took a glass plate and filled it with my hot shit . My body asked for a massage , but you need to prepare the cream , I put the plate on the floor and began to fill it with his piss and shit Oh yeah as cool as I like it I love what I do . After that I started to put shit on his body and face , this is my cream and I love it .
Model:
ModelNatalya94
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : DSCN1822.mp4
File Size : 697.11 MB
Duration : 00:07:04
Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vd70o18is4ol
Old 08-05-2020, 07:10 AM #22995
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Best coerced feeding from a romanian Goddess

Scatshop.com- Best coerced feeding from a romanian Goddess

Description:
Goddess Anya is a well known fetish Domme, a kinky romanian Goddess, a perfect and beautiful Lady who accepts to use toilets in her life. You will not be dissapointed buying her REAL ACTION MOVIE WITH REAL FULL SCAT FEEDING AND REAL SWALLOWING !
In this first clip she wants to destroy her toilet slave body and mind. At the beginning you can watch her in boots and leather, teasings her toilet with her expensive pantyhose. She begins to drink her champagne and she spits some into her toilet slave mouth, as a reward. She orders him to stroke his pathetic cock all the time and she begins to destroy him and his mind with her erotic voice She also spit her tooth pasta on his cock and mouth, obliges him to stroke it harder and harderShe puts some toothpaste on his cock for more humiliation.She uses a banana into his asshole and orders him to eat it.. Goddess puts a glass of champagne in his ass and orders him to drink it from the sheet. She puts a funnel in his mouth and begins to spit and piss directly through that into his throat. She lets her slave lick her asshole in a close up, just before she orders him to keep his dIrty mouth wide open to receiving his fresh meal : her ROYAL KAVIAR !!! Slave was prepared and he catched every turd from his Goddess. She orders him to chew her shit and swallow all and her orders were completelly obeyed with passion.
The slave chewed and swallowed everything his Mistress gave him.and he thanks for this unique opportunity to serve her as a REAL FULL TOILET for the first time on camera !!! This is an EPIC MOVIE and the action will make you addicted and buy any other clips with Anya. She expects you to buy her first clip, to stroke and cum just thinking at her and her dirty mind..
Model:
GoddessAndreea
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : Best-coerced-feeding-from-a-romanian-Goddess.mp4
File Size : 858.39 MB
Duration : 00:45:47
Video : AVC, 2 297 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q232q47vxamr
Old 08-05-2020, 07:10 AM #22996
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Bar for the toilet slave

Scatshop.com- Bar for the toilet slave

Description:
Bar for the toilet slave. This fall evening I was very sad, because I very missed my Mistresses. In the last days, meetings are not so frequent, because Mrs. Victoria caught a cold and got sick, and Christina got a bunch of her personal affairs. It was a great joy for me to receive a phone call from Christina: Come. I want to poop. I will feed you a delicious dish." During this meeting, I felt like a visitor to a bar or restaurant.
Mistress stood on the table, and I was sawing her beautiful body half a meter away, her delicate skin, breasts and ass. Christina allowed me to massage her feet, which I did with great pleasure. Finally, she decided to feed me and turned to me so that I could see her anus, so that I could see the emergence of my future meal. The female anus at the time of defecation looks like a unfolding flower, and this is truly a beautiful sight. Christinas anus opened, and I inhaled the strong smell of her poops by my nose. Almost always Christinas shit is like porridge, and almost always her shit is very difficult to eat, because it is bitter. Sometimes there is an attack of nausea, which has to be overcome. But there is nothing to worry about. After all, when I eat shit from a beautiful girl, I learn about her most intimate thing, about which other men will never know. And I am very glad that I am her toilet slave.
Model:
MilanaSmelly
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : f57.mp4
File Size : 424.14 MB
Duration : 00:04:51
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tiwa41bjdrkz
Old 08-05-2020, 07:10 AM #22997
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Poo Show with Cucumber

Scatshop.com- Poo Show with Cucumber

Description:
Great video of me wearing a horny red outfit. Making Poo and playing with real fresh long hard cucumber. I love to poop..see how dirty I get!!
Model:
scatdesire
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 193220.mp4
File Size : 1115.79 MB
Duration : 00:12:48
Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uoazinmx4b2j
Old 08-05-2020, 07:12 AM #22998
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- Masturbating and pooping

Scatshop.com- Masturbating and pooping

Description:
Watch me push out a huge, hot pile of shit while I torture my clit with my super powerful bullet vibrator.
So Im in a really horny, naughty mood. I know Ive been holding in an impressive load all day. I grab my most powerful vibrator because I want to shit and orgasm at the same time.
Im so desperate to poo that some accidentally squeezes out before I even turn the camera on oopsie.
Im amazed how much shit I squeeze out while Im playing with my clit. It makes me so horny that I decide to do something Ive never done beforeI smear my shit over my ass with my hand. Im watching myself in the mirror and it turns me on so much that I have a powerful squirting orgasm which leaves me breathless
Model:
Lucyhoney
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : IMG_9655-2.mov
File Size : 1296.5 MB
Resolution : 1536x864
Duration : 00:19:56
Video : AVC, 8 997 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/31snwn39oqzm
Old 08-05-2020, 07:12 AM #22999
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- 2 version of shit include VR

Scatshop.com- 2 version of shit include VR

Description:
In this clips You are gonna see me on my four shiting, moaning, and dirty talking.
I push and ground,fart and pee a bit.
Here you gonna find 2 version of shiting- virtual reality and normal cam view.
Sexy and hot files.
Enjoy.
Model:
PaulieMaxx
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 01032019sh1t.mp4
File Size : 585.02 MB
Duration : 00:05:28
Video : AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xsnz5egf3l5a
Old 08-05-2020, 07:13 AM #23000
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatshop.com- My Huge Longest and Biggest Shit Ever

Scatshop.com- My Huge_Longest and Biggest Shit Ever

Description:
One of my favourite video. Im fully naked in and at the beginning tease you. I feel I have so much poo in me but Ive never thought how much poo would coming out ? Show my beautiful ass backwards to cam and my asshole opening wide to push out this huge poo. You can see how long and big turd comes out. WOW ? My biggest snake what Ive ever done. So nice and amazing ? I cannot imagine from this slim body can make this huge turd. Focus on my asshole and on this nice Poo! Enjoy this video with crystal clear details! with lots of love from me ?
Model:
MissAnja
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : 20170503_135250-1.mp4
File Size : 229.52 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:02:18
Video : AVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: