Old 09-30-2019, 07:38 PM #85871
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:39 PM #85872
Модератор

Модератор

Hi jerk off boy, I knew id see you here...You've never been able to resist my big tits and you never will be able too. So heres your next task...worship these tits....of yeah theres some other little surprises i threw in for you too...thats the challenge ....enjoy
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:44 PM #85873
Модератор

Модератор

A home video of me fucking my friend right after having sucked him really good. I got his dick really hard so I could get on top of him cowgirl and fuck him until I cum on his cock. His dick is pretty long and I like to get it up in me deep and grind it on my g-spot until I have a serious orgasm. This is my favorite way to cum. Watch him spank my ass while I grind on his dick and moan in pleasure. I have a GREAT orgasm in this home video. It was a lot of fun to make!!!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 07:48 PM #85874
Модератор

Модератор

Uh oh. you don't look so good. Can't you feel your body aching? Your heart pounding? You're all flushed. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that Horny Boy Fever. And there's only one prescription for the Horny boy fever. and that's a big fat load of cum in your mouth. It has all the right vitamins and minerals to make you well again. Nothing's going to make you feel better until you swallow that sweet sticky load of B*** gravy in your mouth. you know. for medicinal purposes. You better call in sick and stay home with me naughty boy. Come get your medicine. xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: You've been sick for so long now maybe you don't even feel the symptoms anymore. but believe me, you need to take your medicine. Your body needs it. You want to feel normal again? Then do as I say and start stroking your cock. Squeeze all that precum out of your dick and lick your fingertips. Now edge yourself over and over again so we can get the medicine you need **Cum eating Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Precum Eating, Cum eating encouragement**
Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 29 min 1 s
Size: 2.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 08:10 PM #85875
Модератор

Модератор

recorded cam session. First time ever eating the icing ? well let me give you the gift of seeing how i made this loser eat it after a sensual jerk off instruction. but heres the thing...the rules apply to you also....if u chicken out and don't eat that cum??? well let me tell YOU your punishment
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 129 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 08:19 PM #85876
Модератор

Модератор

For the next 20+ minutes, your cock and your balls are my toys. Your manhood is offered up and ready for me to do whatever I want with: to tease, to Torment, to edge, to make suffer. Every word that passes through my sweet lips will be your command. There'll be nothing damaging, nothing a good boy can't handle, so you'll have no excuses.

But you won't want to resist. When I strip off my shorts and reveal my tiny thong underneath, you'll be begging for more pain. Each round of edging makes the torment even more intense, the pain and pleasure mingling together, until you can't tell where one ends and the other begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 15 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 08:20 PM #85877
Модератор

Модератор

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 08:21 PM #85878
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my new favorite CEI clips! It's great for beginners and advanced cum lovers alike. Want to see how much messy, creamy fun you can have with just one fresh load? Then this clip is for you.

This CEI session is intense. It's all about overwhelming your senses, enjoying, savoring, and playing with every single drop of your load. We'll start out by plugging up your ass with the biggest butt plug you can take. Having your ass stuffed and stretched tight will make the whole experience even more intense.

You'll be edging several times before I have you cum for me -- we have to make sure that you have a nice, big load to enjoy -- but the real fun will begin after you orgasm. Nearly half of this video is dedicated to my creative, detailed cum play and cum eating instructions.

It's going to get messy. You'll gargle and drool cum for me. You'll tease your tastebuds by taking that jizz into your mouth and spitting it back out. You'll have cum all over your face and body, and even more coating your tongue and filling your stomach, by the time we're finished. You hadn't realized just how much you love your own cream, how absolutely addicted you are to that sticky mess, until I've shown you how to truly enjoy it.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 24 min 2 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 08:22 PM #85879
Модератор

Модератор

For sure this is the first time and I'm so MAKING you do it! Isn't it so fucking up that I'm doing this to you? So mean and manipulative but here I am doing it! Gosh don't you just wonder what it's going to taste like? Icky! I mean fine though if I tell you to do it I guess you have no choice, welp, here we gooooo!
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 247 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 08:24 PM #85880
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 7 from a Custom Video - Jessica thinks she can wriggle her way out of trouble, but now that she is naked I decide she needs a good hard spanking to teach her a lesson! First it's my bare hand, then my hard leather belt. Then I tie her arms behind her back, attach some tight nipple clamps to her heavy breasts, and give her a thorough whipping with a heavy leather flogger for good measure.
Models: provillain

Duration: 8 min 5 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile