Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 933 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90712
Модератор

Модератор

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
Size: 1.30 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90713
Модератор

Модератор

Such a fucking loser. You loooove My feet and you can't stop staring. Enjoy the view while I tell you exactly how big of a freak you are. Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90714
Модератор

Модератор

Every year I hire a company to serve my holiday party. You are there every single year. I normally leave a tip at the end of party. This year my guest raved about the service. The Having fun was flowing all night. There was not one dry glass in the house. During the party I notice you staring at my legs and shoes. I figured you had weird shoe fetish but, then I started dangling my shoe off my foot and I noticed you had a bulge in your pants. You have a foot fetish. After all the guest leave I tell you it's time for your tip. This year I'm going to let you jerk to my perfect feet. You did an excellent job this year and I feel a lame server like yourself deserves a tip that is earned. This clip contains: FOOT FETISH, FEET JOI, BAREFOOT, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HOLIDAY, COUNTDOWN TO CUM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, LEGS
Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 135 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90715
Модератор

Модератор

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90716
Модератор

Модератор

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90717
Модератор

Модератор

What are you doing you panty pervert? What are you doing in my drawers? I should of saw this day coming. I saw you watching me doing laundry and watching me fold my panties one by one. I've seen you trying to see my panty line when I've walked by. Do you want to know what I smell like or do you like the way they feel on your skin? Don't worry I'm not making fun of your fetish. I'm just indulging in it. Why don't I just show you more of my sexy panties. How about this red pair? How about this soft cotton pair? I bet you want to see what I'm wearing right now. Why don't I just lift up my dress and show you. You know I think you should see me in some more. I'll try these all on for you and even my favorite pair. I won't tell on you and get you in trouble if you pull your dick out and jerk off for me. I'm going to finger myself with these pantys while you watch. You're such a dirty boy. Now put these in your mouth and taste them!
Models: Lacie James

Duration: 10 min 25 s
Size: 570 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:00 AM #90718
Модератор

Модератор

My evening teaser long legs for you .. shoes dangling on my foots .
Models: Store of Sexy and Great brunette

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:01 AM #90719
Модератор

Модератор

We both know how much you love to eat your cum, don't we cumslut? Today we are aiming for a perfect 10, your best shot ever. I'm going to guide you, teasing and edging you until it's time to aim that cock into your eager mouth and blow your load. You going to Steal every single little drop of jizz in your gaping mouth, not spilling any, before swallowing the whole load in one mouthful. I bet you're getting hot just thinking about it...
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 8 min 58 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 07:01 AM #90720
Модератор

Модератор

Here he is, rat assed tipsy and ready to really get fucked up. And would you look at that hopelessly pathetic little dick. I'm not even going to call it a dick, it's a clitty where there's a clitty there's a mancunt. But before we get started, here's what I'm going to do with you. You will take a deep, long whiff of either my vile of or my beautiful feet, depending upon my command. And when you're more relaxed and loose, I've got a nice BBC to fill that cunt. You bouncing away on my cock after opening your cunt with the , sniffing my feet... Christ, how much further can I take this? I know, go on and smack yourself in the balls. Total destruction. And when I do finally allow you to spill your seed, you're told to clean it all up by sucking it down.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 852 MiB
Download From AnzFile