Old 12-03-2019, 04:43 PM #112631
Модератор

Модератор

FFA - The last ride: Executrixxx-Fantasy: Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Mandy Flores is an agent from FFA (Femme Fatale Agency). An agency where males request their END under the control of women. Desperate because of financial problems, with a fetish for femme fatales or for any reason, if a man enters into the FFA, he can be sure he will never leave it alive. My client is anxious to play out a simple photo he brought. A sensual ride, his last ride until he gasps his last breath and take the condom full of cum as my trophy....Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - BONDAGE SEX - ROPE BONDAGE - BREATH PLAY - Coerced ORGASMS - Coerced EJACULATIONS - SENSUAL DOMINATION - COWGIRL -
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 14 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 748 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 04:44 PM #112632
Модератор

Модератор

High on Shiny - MissPetite - iwantclips

I am going to get you so high. High on my shiny outfit and high on my, as always, perfect Aroma instruction. Sniff for me and get weak. Worship my shiny PVC outfit and think about my shiny gloves covered in my spit wrapped around your cock. As you listen to my orders and get more and more dizzy, you will fall deeper and deeper into submission for me. I own you, you will do anything for me and I decide if you can even cum or not.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 2 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 04:45 PM #112633
Модератор

Модератор

Edge and Lick - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Strip down completely naked and I want you kneeling in front of me with a plate placed in between our legs. I want you to edge over and over again for me. In order to show your devotion to me I am going to give you a set number of abandoned orgasms to amuse me. And every time you give me a worship puddle you will have to lick it up. If you fail to lick it up every time then there will be punishment.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 16 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 04:55 PM #112634
Модератор

Модератор

Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
Size: 553 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 04:57 PM #112635
Модератор

Модератор

Extremely Cruel Strip TEASE - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You see the preview: I remove the articles of clothing that cover up what your eyes have always been denied of. You crave to see what lies behind the pixels, but you are unsure if such cravings will be satisfied in this clip.

You know the probability of such a thing occurring. Yet, you should hold onto hope - because you'll never know.

Either way, you will thank Me for the tease, and if what you get is denial, you would be grateful for that as well.

You don't know if you'll even get to cum, whether you are granted the sight of My naked body or not. You want to hold onto the hope of being able to enjoy your orgasm to such a glorious view, because the pain of the (highly likely) disappointment will be that much sweeter.

So, keep this in mind:

Will you see My naked body? Maybe. Will you get to cum? Maybe. Will you get to enjoy an explosive, body shaking orgasm? Perhaps. Will you have to ruin your orgasm if I do permit you to have one? Possibly.

And will you be denied of all of the above? Who knows?

You want to play anyway.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 04:58 PM #112636
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 13 min 8 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 05:01 PM #112637
Модератор

Модератор

Public Fun Volume Two - GingerBanks - iwantclips

Out with my Step-Sister for some weekend shopping, I decided to show my exhibitionist side which has been so popular among viewers. You'll see my in some quick clips shot from my little Step-Sister Emma, running around in the car, onto the parking lot, and eventually into the store where I do my main performance in a dressing room while trying on some outfits. Once in the dressing room I bring out my lovely dildo for some quick play time. I then take a few minutes to try on some cute outfits and tease the camera, eventually bringing out my toy again for a lovely finish. If you've ever enjoyed any of my voyeuristic videos from my library days, then this is for you!!
Models: GingerBanks

Duration: 17 min 8 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 504 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 05:12 PM #112638
Модератор

Модератор

smoking and BANNED WORD orgasm mary #02 - Art of Fetish - iwantclips

smoking and pussy massage in behind - very big orgasm. real amateur model, nice tits, real orgasm, sexy smoking... Enjoy!
Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 6 min 2 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 05:16 PM #112639
Модератор

Модератор

CEI Foreplay - London Lix - iwantclips

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play.
So you're not going to eat your cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-03-2019, 05:21 PM #112640
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Good luck being productive on your computer, when the first thing you see is Me.

Enjoy this gorgeous, high resolution desktop wallpaper of Me, which will remind you to be a good boy every day.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
Format: PNG
Size: 4.03 MiB
Download From AnzFile