Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:03:34

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Married_lady_in_the_shower.wmv - 156.7 MB
TakeFile: Married_lady_in_the_shower.wmv - 156.70 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4952
Модератор

Модератор

The Squirt Taxi is hitting the streets again. This gorgeous and sophisticated passenger is from Russia. She is married but desperately lonely. Cheating on her husband? Not possible. This maniac would wipe me off the face of the earth! The taxi driver changed the rules briskly. He celebrated victory by putting two fingers down her soaking wet knickers. Such a kinky ride! The young lady is terribly horny. She hasn't seen a cock for long weeks. This was the most hard-core fucking spree ever. The orgasm hit her hard and fast. The back seat is drowning in the delicious nectar! The guy knows how to make her squeeze her juice out! She became panicked and depressed on the way back. Forbidden passion and scorching emotions. This is too much for her to deal with. Get in!

File Name : Married_lady_squirts.wmv
File Size : 1538.39 MB
Duration : 00:43:58

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Married_lady_squirts.wmv - 1.5 GB
TakeFile: Married_lady_squirts.wmv - 1.50 GB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4953
Модератор

Модератор

So I'm back after a longer slack. It was necessary to save some quick money so I could go into action and prepare something for you again. It seemed to be a bad day first, girls did not want to show and I wanted to wrap it up. But as every cloud has a silver lining, my patience paid off. The best reward for waiting was beautiful and shy 35-year old lady (mom), Monica, to whom I thoroughly introduced myself in the basement of one house. So in conclusion, I have caught a very nice famous CzechTek participant. You won't even believe what was willing to show right on the street. Just look at it

File Name : Married_Monika.wmv
File Size : 638.75 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:42:31

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Married_Monika.wmv - 638.8 MB
TakeFile: Married_Monika.wmv - 638.75 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4954
Модератор

Модератор

<strong>Name:</strong> Martina <br> <strong>Age:</strong> 18 <br> <strong>Career arousal:</strong> 100% sex <br> <br> Good morning, dear lady. My supreme skill is to promise you everything and I'm a top modelling agent. You are bound to be rich and famous. I swear! There is one petty condition to it stated in microscopic letters in the footnote of your contract. I need the right sort of motivation. It lies deep in your sweet pussy. Can I have a look? No worries, I'm not going to tell anyone. It will stay our little dirty secret. Are you in?

File Name : Martina_-_perfect_teenager.wmv
File Size : 502.42 MB
Duration : 00:19:57

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Martina_-_perfect_teenager.wmv - 502.4 MB
TakeFile: Martina_-_perfect_teenager.wmv - 502.42 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4955
Модератор

Модератор

Inspired by my colleague Tomy, who managed to find and fuck a beautiful blonde on a train, I decided to go and try my luck in the same waters. The concentration of beautiful women on Prague's main station is staggering! I just waited, looking for the best girl available. I saw Martina walk by and she was the one I knew I had to try out. She was 19 and just arrived to Prague, so I deployed the venerable "internet project survey" trick and invited her to have coffee with me. Soon after, I offered her sex for money, but she immediately defended herself by saying she has a feeling I'm from Czech Streets. Oh yes, gentlemen, this girl knew about our little project, and she knew what to do with it. She's the first to ever look through it all and it caught me a little off guard, but I managed to improvise and save the situation by offering her a whopping 70 thousand Korunas. So I gave her the money and we did it in the bushes in front of the train station, including a beautiful wet orgasm. I fucked another girl from Vsetin! That city is a pussy goldmine! See for yourselves!

File Name : Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv
File Size : 353.55 MB
Resolution : 720x576
Duration : 00:15:17

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv - 353.6 MB
TakeFile: Martina_squirts_on_the_Main_Train_Station.wmv - 353.55 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4956
Модератор

Модератор

The centre of everything in this country is the Wenceslas Square. I couldn't miss the opportunity to go there with my camera and my new objective - nice chicks from the offices there. One of my catch with the highest footing was for sure a woman named Zuzana, vice-president from one consulting company. Busty Petra, a beautiful dark-haired assistant, took pleasure in posing on camera and apparently was wearing nothing underneath the elastic dress. However, the most exciting for me was a girl named Lenka, an interpretor and dealer of Brazilian bikini. She was amazing, natural and she even taugh me some Portuguese, showed me how to dance samba, showed me her wonderful breasts right in the middle of the busy square, and even touched my dick under my pants. In the evening I spottes a beautiful and a very young girl from Slovakia named Martina. She was very shy and innocent but I managed to convince her to pose naked in front of the camera. During persuading her I found out an incredible thing that she still was a virgin! You will not believe it, but I was her first boy. I became her teacher of sex! It was an unforgettable experience and I'm happy that I can share it with you. Now I wonder, that I actually do not know if she was eighteen already.

File Name : Martina_the_Virgin.wmv
File Size : 525.3 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:35:01

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Martina_the_Virgin.wmv - 525.3 MB
TakeFile: Martina_the_Virgin.wmv - 525.30 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4957
Модератор

Модератор

Fast as hell! That's how the biggest fucking orgy of Czech amateurs goes on! There are more and more couples fucking! Switching partners resembles handling like on an Arabian market! Everywhere you look you see guys cuming! This episode of the wildest orgy ever is full of flying cumshots! Some shy couples try to hide around the villa, but they cannot escape our cameramen. You will see an interview with a huge cock made by a hot brunette! Look forward to lesson in jerking off with huge tits! Amazing blonde gets loaded from behind! Pay attention to two long-legged busty models, the blonde and the brunette, who came really late. In the end they will present their skills and we can be sure we'll hear more of them! Fuck, such hot bitches! Watch the exclusive footage from the biggest group orgy ever! Nobody else can offer you this!!!

File Name : Mass_cumshots.wmv
File Size : 992.94 MB
Duration : 00:36:37

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_cumshots.wmv - 992.9 MB
TakeFile: Mass_cumshots.wmv - 992.94 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4958
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my friends. Third time in the row, getting better all the time, we are here with another girl who would like to get pregnant!! Today you will see beautiful, young blonde Petra from Prague. Petra is very young, she's only 21 years old, but she wants a baby. Well, why not? We invited 25 guys to be sure she'll get really pregnant. It was really hard for Petra, they kept switching on her all evening and in the end she was literally squelching. If this won't get her pregnant, nothing will. And just for your information, we have great news for you - Lucka from Slovakia called us a few days ago, all excited and announced the amazing news that she was pregnant!!! The only problem is she doesn't know who could be the father. Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Anyway, huge congratulations from our whole crew!!!

File Name : Mass_impregnation.wmv
File Size : 469.08 MB
Duration : 00:20:36

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_impregnation.wmv - 469.1 MB
TakeFile: Mass_impregnation.wmv - 469.08 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4959
Модератор

Модератор

This is another incredible mega swingers bringing together dozens of real amateurs of all ages to exchange female partners and mass fucking. Such group sex and such a mega swingers has never been shot before and this why we are absolutely exceptional. Enjoy the unique spectacle of another Czech mega swinger which is rightly the biggest amateur swingers' party in the world!

File Name : Mass_pleasure_and_pain_1.wmv
File Size : 454.73 MB
Duration : 00:30:18

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_1.wmv - 454.7 MB
TakeFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_1.wmv - 454.73 MB
Old 07-18-2019, 09:45 AM #4960
Модератор

Модератор

Czech mega swinger is an event involving real amateurs only and only here you can see the largest group sex in the world. No censorship and no script. In this video you will see a shocking spree of sado-masochistic of two beautiful students, and many other perversities. You have never seen anything like this before! The original Czech mega swinger actually has no competition. This is the true reality of live coverage. Enjoy it!

File Name : Mass_pleasure_and_pain_2.wmv
File Size : 461.84 MB
Duration : 00:30:46

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_2.wmv - 461.8 MB
TakeFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_2.wmv - 461.84 MB