Old 10-22-2019, 04:04 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default aiden-aspen-04-01-2011

Growing up the black man was always told never to trust a guy. My crew and I were a little skeptical when Aiden Aspen volunteered to make our group meeting a little whiter. I felt like calling bullshit on her but was willing to give the white devil the benefit of the doubt. Aiden showed up in clothing that drew the attention of every angry brotha in the room. She told us that she was there to attempt to right the wrongs her ancestors bestowed upon ours. The blonde slut made good on her promise by paying special attention to the big black cocks now facing her direction. Aiden teased the black man before accepting his black anaconda down her mouth. Those free hands of hers stroked every foot of black meat in that vicinity until she was bent over and had us bust a train on that white ass. This little bitch was screaming her lungs out as my boys and I did our damage to her fuck box. Aiden begged and pleaded with us to drench her face with South Central semen. Needless to say, race relations between us and "them" keep getting better with ever interracial blowbang.

Models: Aiden Aspen, Hooks, Jason Brown, Jon Jon, Julius Ceazher, Nathan Threat, Prodigy X, Sledgehammer

File: aiden-aspen-04-01-2011.mp4
Size: 679 MiB (711694492 bytes)
Duration: 00:29:35.675
Format: MPEG-4
Video #0: 635 MiB (94%) AVC 1280x720 (16:9) 29.970 fps 3 000 Kbps
Audio #0: 13.6 MiB (2%) AAC LC 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.2 Kbps

Download Links
Download From AnzFile

Tags
aiden aspen, hooks, interracialblowbang, jason brown, jon jon