Old 01-22-2020, 04:44 PM #127471
Модератор

Модератор

Default Toe Licking And Sucking - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Toe Licking And Sucking - Evamarie88 - iwantclips

Watch me tell you about my foot fetish how i love to lick and suck on my perfect toes, i show you my feet before reaching my feet up to my lips and licking and sucking them before bring my feet close up and giving those toes a good suck and lick job covering them in my saliva... Licking and sucking toes makes that pussy so wett
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 04:46 PM #127472
Модератор

Модератор

Default Asian Samantha Is Handcuffed To A Bed And Coerced To Suck A Fat Man's Cock - FetishAndSex - iwantclips

Asian Samantha Is Handcuffed To A Bed And Coerced To Suck A Fat Man's Cock - FetishAndSex - iwantclips

Asian Samantha has been handcuffed completely nude to her bed. She struggles to break free but couldn't. Unfortunately for her the fat nude maniac returns and gets onto the bed with her and shoves his penis in her face. He tells poor Samantha that the only way she can get free is if she sucks his cock. She starts to suck this disgusting fat man's cock but she hates it and only wants to be free but this pervert keeps shoving his cock back into her mouth. She hates the way his erect penis tastes in her mouth, every moment of this is a living hell for Samantha. The more Samantha fights back the more this sexual maniac shoves his penis into her mouth. When he sees that Samantha is not as willing as she needs to be this creep decides to leave her alone chained to the bed but promises he'll be back soon and when he returns he might fuck her mouth or asshole instead of her mouth.
Models: FetishAndSex

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 534 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 04:46 PM #127473
Модератор

Модератор

Default Corporate Takeover - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Corporate Takeover - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 04:47 PM #127474
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI Breath Play - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

JOI Breath Play - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Request::*This is my idea. I am really into breath play and would love for you to do a breath play JOI. You would encourage me to stroke and edge for you but I must hold my breath the entire time. Every minute you instruct me to take a breath (and only ONE breath!) before I hold again for another minute (as I continue stroking and edging). This would continue for the entire clip as I stroke and edge and only breath once each minute. At the end you can give me a cum countdown while I'm holding my breath. If I need to take an extra breath at any point during the clip then I am not allowed to cum.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 665 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 04:52 PM #127475
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Foot Fetish: Teacher's Pet - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I know you've been staring at my feet in class, and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time, I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom, where no one is watching, I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 04:53 PM #127476
Модератор

Модератор

Default Choices - DawnAvril - iwantclips

Choices - DawnAvril - iwantclips

What should you watch?
Both hands are busy.. fingering my super wet pussy, and tracing my highly arched feet. You might have to watch it twice to see it all.
Models: DawnAvril

Duration: 3 min 46 s
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 05:00 PM #127477
Модератор

Модератор

Default Foot Worship & Ballbusting - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Foot Worship & Ballbusting - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

You are here to please me, you're here for my amusement. I know when it comes to my feet you ache to serve. I also know your balls fill from jerking off any time you see or think about my feet. I'm tired of your balls filling with the intent of cumming. I want to put your balls to better use. I want you to punch along with me. I want you to feel pain. Of course you will obey because you're a weak boy ready to submit. This clip contains elements of FOOT Domination, BALLBUSTING, Foot Worship, BALL ABUSE, POV Ballbusting, Humiliation, SUB ABUSE, Foot Slave Training, FOOT Fetish, FOOT Humiliation, Foot Torment, Foot BITCH, CBT Instruction.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 961 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 05:03 PM #127478
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shrunken boyfriend Giantess - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Shrunken boyfriend Giantess - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

You shrunk yourself trying to avoid doing your chores. That definitely backfired!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 05:05 PM #127479
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pretty Little Feet Make You Cum - Luna Sapphire - iwantclips

Pretty Little Feet Make You Cum - Luna Sapphire - iwantclips

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 248 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-22-2020, 05:06 PM #127480
Модератор

Модератор

Default Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Feet On Retainer - The Mean Girls - iwantclips

Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke have hired an attorney to represent them after being sexually harassed at work. The attorney has been working very hard and is about to obtain a $500,000 judgment in their favor which is great news. However, a case like this involves a lot of billable hours and the attorney informs them his fees will total around $20,000. Goddess Harley starts to read over the bill and “accidently” drops one the pages to the floor. As the attorney bends over to pick it up off the floor Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke push their feet in the attorneys face. Just as they suspected the attorney has an obvious foot fetish that they can use to their advantage.
Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke look incredibly hot in their business outfits, pantyhose, and high heel shoes. As they push their feet into the attorneys face they tell him they don't want to pay his fee. He says maybe he can give them a discount but that's not good enough for Goddess Harley and Superior Goddess Brooke. They tell him it needs to be 100% free or they will stop right now and put their shoes back on. Yet another man has fallen victim to their feet as they easily manipulate the attorney into dropping all his fees and doing the case pro bono. They even confess that this is how the original sexual harassment suit started. They aren't even victims of sexual harassment they just wanted money so they used the power of their feet to manipulate their male coworkers into compromising situations. I really love seeing powerful women dressed in business outfits like this and the foot worship scene is great with lots of gagging and foot domination.
Models: The Mean Girls

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 454 MiB
Download From AnzFile