Old 06-22-2019, 12:12 PM #42851
Модератор

Модератор

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time , i 'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course , we will be pushing your stamina as well , making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:13 PM #42852
Модератор

Модератор

*SPECIAL * Feast your eyes on the true and surreal perfection that is Me. Heavenly light pours down upon Me as I harshly remind you that you do not need anything else but Me and My sensual dominance over you. My beautiful face , My elegant neck , My natural breasts , My slender arms... it is all that it takes. You are so completely helpless , weak and addicted to Me.Join for Daily Slave Tasks &amp ; Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 14 min 34 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:14 PM #42853
Модератор

Модератор

After a long day of walking in leather boots and stockings Mistress Ariana 's feet need some extra care and attention by her loyal foot bitch.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 968 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:23 PM #42854
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me tell you how im going to make you my Foot Slave , I tell you how i want you to lick and suck my heels , sniff the inside then worship every inch of my arched feet.. I then finish you off by giving you a mindblowing footjob then licking your cum off my toes afterwards.
Models: Evamarie88

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 761 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:25 PM #42855
Модератор

Модератор

I know you 've been staring at my feet in class , and now I finally have you alone. Come and watch how I take off these cute heels for you. After all this time , I need you to feel and taste the soft soles of my feet. Nothing turns me on like the way a mouth feels on my toes. Right here in the classroom , where no one is watching , I want you to take out your cock and cum for me. Suck on my little Teen-18+ feet and stroke your cock to me on the teacher 's desk!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 90.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:26 PM #42856
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity , teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her , how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial , reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
Size: 672 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:29 PM #42857
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss , you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit " in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won 't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft , pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock , right here in the office , until your cum drips down from her soles. You 're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:45 PM #42858
Модератор

Модератор

Wow look at My big tits in this sexy tight dress , they look so perfect , don 't they? Well you better get one last good look because I have a super fun Tease & Denial game in store for you jerk -off junkies today! This is how it works : you can jerk your dick basically as much as you 'd like --but there 's a catch. You can only stroke when you 're looking at My face and staring deep into My captivating eyes. If your gaze falls down to My cleavage then you must immediately take your hands off your cock for Me. But that 's ok. My face always gets your cock rock hard , doesn 't it? Do you think you can handle this Torment for a solid twenty -one minutes to find out how the game ends?
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 21 min 6 s
Size: 483 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:52 PM #42859
Модератор

Модератор

Violet 's hanging out in the kitchen , and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy , before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth , so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop , and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down , giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman , Violet spits onto Her ass , letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles , Violet continues to ride up and down , stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks , and spreads Her Ass , giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole , before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter , with a glorious view of Her body , while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter , She rubs Her feet together in your face , giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow , memorizing , tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-22-2019, 12:53 PM #42860
Модератор

Модератор

For all you vein and cough fetish boys. Watch me just sit in a chair with my veins pumped to the max , dangling pointed high heels shoes falling off and putting them back on. Rubbing my feet. All the while I throw in lots of coughing and throat clearing , as if something is stuck in my throat. Lots of close ups of my feet. I move up to the top half of my body as I cough. Also , some full length shots
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile