Old 07-18-2019, 09:23 AM #57851
Модератор

Модератор

You want my beautiful tits? You dream about them , want them in your mouth. You WILL Worship them , but you can 't have them. Loser!
Models: Princess Pearl

Duration: 7 min 16 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:23 AM #57852
Модератор

Модератор

Every Guy That Gets To Know Me Falls In Love...
It 's so cute really. I swear as soon as a guy gets to know me , they fall in love. They can 't help themselves. My captivating look draws them in but my perfect personality makes them weak in the knees and has them thinking about me after a single encounter. I am different. I am unique. I can make you mine in no time. The most potent uncontrollable addiction is to Me. I can become your only love in one session. And if you haven 't met me yet , get ready because once you get to know me your going to fall in love. It 's why I get anything & everything I want. Warning : extremely powerful femdom seduction
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:23 AM #57853
Модератор

Модератор

Gaze upon your wet dream , a vision in pink. Watch my ass and get humiliated for perving out on this 18 year old
Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 1 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 60.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57854
Модератор

Модератор

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers , I 've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know , I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy , stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser , blah , boring , nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full , I 'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser , below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B *** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO , really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis , and although it should be in panties 24 /7 , ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny , this is not even a dick anymore , its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked , it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties , I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don 't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 1.49 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57855
Модератор

Модератор

You need to know who 's boss and that is Me. I make it very clear how I expect you to honor My beautiful body , face , and lifestyle. You grow weak with My words which are harsh but full of truth. This training allows you to become aware of My power over you and as you accept this new found good fortune , which is having Me as your Queen , I reward you with a chance to worship my dirty worn heels and curvaceous feet. I instruct as well as commanding that you lick them all clean until they shine like brand new. You will also be granted naked close up feet shots as well as a few short but sweet pussy flashes as I cross My legs arousing your deepest desires and darkest primordial needs. Mark Up Codes : 10 % = Stella10 50 % = Stella50 75 % = Stella75 100 % = Stella100 500 % = Stella500 1000 % = Stella1000
Models: StellaSol

Duration: 9 min 42 s
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57856
Модератор

Модератор

Its the weekend addict and I know you have absolutely nothing better to do than sit here and stare at your perfect Ebony Goddess. We might as well have a little fun right? Time for some partying Goddess Tierra style! you will be taking shot after shot while adding clip after clip into your cart. I 'm going to get you drunkk and ready to BINGE for Me its the most fun a loser like you will ever have on a weekend! After all those shots and all that teasing you wont be able to resist hitting that checkout button and blowing your load and ca $h for Goddess!
**AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS IN MY FAN CLUB IWANTFANCLUB.COM /GODDESSTIERRA
Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 124 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57857
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia is so glad you 're finally home! Ever since you told her about your secret foot fetish , she has come to appreciate how sexy her own beautiful feet are. Young , blonde Anastasia licks her own soles and sucks on her toes , getting so turned on by her delicious feet. Stroke your cock to her and give Anastasia what she has been waiting so patiently for : your warm , wet , thick cum glistening as it covers her small , perfect feet.
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57858
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome home ,I have a surprise for you. you 've been away overseas for a long time , I 've loved all the gifts you 've sent me. Now that you are home I want to give something back to you...do you like what you see?
Includes : Explicit content , Virtual Sex , Dirty Talk , Strip Tease , Topless , Nude , Lingerie , Moaning , Masturbation
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 19 min 51 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57859
Модератор

Модератор

You and your wife just moved into the neighborhood. I am the hot welcome lady that seduces all the married men! I show up at your front door dressed in a hot red bandage dress with lots of cleavage! I introduce myself as the welcome lady and ask if your wife is home....You tell me she 's at work and that you work from home! I have a bottle of Drink in my hand and you invite me in...I am impressed with your house and ask for a tour of your house....starting with the bedroom....I comment that I see you washing your car and how much I love your body and the fact you keep in good shape.....your cock is raging inside your jeans....you can 't resist a hot , beautiful woman especially because your wife isn 't the best in bed and you need strange pussy.....I ask you for a tour and we begin in your bedroom....in the same bed you and your wife **** in....I tell you that all the men in the neighborhood are addicted to my pussy....and I even have a schedule worked out...odd number houses get my pussy and mouth on Tuesday , Thursday , and Sunday and even number houses get Monday , Wednesday and Friday....I strip out of my sexy dress and begin seducing you , sucking your swollen cock and telling you I want drain your married cock right on to my facial and leave the scent of my pussy all over that married cock!!! ENJOY!
Models: butt3rflyforu

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 365 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-18-2019, 09:24 AM #57860
Модератор

Модератор

GoPro closeups of my feet in the bathtub getting all wet and messy. Watch and jerk off as I pour oil in between my toes and down my soles , the water makes the oil bead up on my toes and makes you drool over my perfect feet. You stroke your cock as I pour lotions , creams , colorful bubble foam , and even fake cum all over my pretty little toes and feet , squishing it between my toes and rubbing my wet , messy feet together , spreading and curling my toes to show off how messy they are!
Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 74.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile