Old 04-26-2019, 07:25 PM #17051
Модератор

Модератор

I'm the brat girl with of your dreams. Blonde, beautiful, with huge boobs. I know you wish you could be with me but you are loser! Ew! I would never want to be with a dork like you! All you can do is helplessly stare at me and get turned on my amazing hotness.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:26 PM #17052
Модератор

Модератор

Your very hott teacher Ms. Sinclair has recently discovered that you plagiarized your research paper, and this is a very serious offense. The new school policy is that you receive and F as well as corporal punishment (a spanking.) Since the rule is new, it doesn't have an restrictions on it yet. It doesn't specify if it can be done in front of the class or not... it doesn't specify whether or not the teach can paddle you bare ass or through your clothing. Dressed to impress in her stockings and high heels... Ms. Sinclair explains how she is going to spank you with her hair brush in front of the entire class when the bell rings. You almost don't realize what is going on because you are staring at her legs propped up on her desk with her grown woman pussy showing from an upskirt of her not wearing panties! She is going to pull down your pants and spank you. All the girls are going to see your small penis bob up and down as she paddles you right in front of them... facing them! She will be keeping your pants and underwear until the end of class. You will kneel at her feet and massage them after the paddling until the class is over. All of the girls will be allowed to video it as today is a "free day" and they will be allowed to have their phones out during class. The whole school will probably see your tiny dick flip around as you squirm and jerk and cry from the spanking you are about to receive!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 128 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:27 PM #17053
Модератор

Модератор

This is a remake of my top selling clip "You're a Slave to an 18 year old" You need this clip. You need to enter deep into submission, this is what you've been waiting for. You need my guidance and control. My beauty dominates you and my soft young addicting voice will show you the way. Buy this clip and become mine.
Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 21 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:33 PM #17054
Модератор

Модератор

You've always wanted a woman with big boobs . You love the idea of motor-boating and titty-fucking . unfortunately, you've been saddled with a floppy, saggy tit wife. Its almost cruel how I tease you with what you'll never have . You find yourself sneaking off to see me . The type of woman that actually turns you on .
Models: SageAmbrose

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:34 PM #17055
Модератор

Модератор

Based on real life events! Are you enjoying watching my videos, enjoying your little private time where you get to jerk off and you think nobody knows? I have some news for you: your wife knows. She and I have been corresponding since she saw the purchases on the bank statement. Wipe that panicked look off your face... she's actually pretty happy about it. You see, on the list of people who don't want to have sex with you, there's myself AND your wife. She knows that I have you all wrapped up in the vicious cycle of tease and jerk that you'll never be able to break, which means she is free to go fuck whomever she wants. You can't do a damn thing about it, either, because you're addicted to me and to masturbation. So I'll continue to tease you, continue to make you jerk and jerk, and everybody's getting what they want. So get that cock in hand and jerk in abject humiliation, knowing that your wife will be fucking a real man while you're just being mind fucked by me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:35 PM #17056
Модератор

Модератор

This video is all about the cute next door neighbor that just moved in and has been teasing you so much with her low cut top & busty tits, she invites you over and that's where it all begins. You can't keep your eyes off her beautiful cleavage in that top, her tits are so big, and you are finding it harder and harder to look at her face when there right there in front of you. She tells you she knows you like her cleavage, you can't stop staring at it, so how about as a "housewarming gift' I tease you with my sexy cleavage. I tell you to watch as I bring them close to you, squeeze them together, break open the top, bounce them up and down, and finally tell you to take out your cock and stroke it for me. I tell you to work that cock for my cleavage and I continue to tease you so much, lifting up the bra, accidentally slipping out my nipple, touching them, grabbing them, bouncing them out of the bra, until you just have had too much and are going to cum, I decide to let you cum, telling you to cum all over my cleavage/my big tits, leaving to a stimulated cumshot all over having it drip down, I lick it off my fingers, and after seeing my tits, I pull my bra straps back up and ask if you I can fix you something to eat, and maybe you can help me finishing moving in, I mean you get to look at this amazing cleavage all day, say yes? This video includes light joi, cleavage, bra fetish, Low cut top, breaking button, bouncing tits, big boobs, big tits, shaking tits, cumshot, fake cum, pov, dirty talk, tease, cock tease, roleplay, cute, and giggly. Lots of close cleavage, bouncing, and teasing, and towards end reveal of my big breasts .IF YOU WANT TO GET ON MY GOOD SIDE USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING MARKUP CODES: 10 PERCENT MARKUP- BITCHBOY 25 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASLOSER 50 PERCENT MARKUP-LOSER4DINA 100 PERCENT MARKUP- DINASSLAVE
Models: Mistress Dina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:35 PM #17057
Модератор

Модератор

You've jingled your balls before for me, now I want more! This is an updated version of Jingle Balls and you'll eagerly eat up more of my abuse. Get a couple of small bells and ribbon to complete this task properly. I know how excited you are already to entertain me and watch me laugh while you suffer. Eagerly eat up each command and obey, work hard to please me with this task. It's Christmas after all and this is one of your presents to me.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 11 min 48 s
Size: 1 001 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:36 PM #17058
Модератор

Модератор

This stunning white bodysuit makes my ass look even more divine than usual, which means it's the perfect opportunity for you to worship. Get down on your knees and present your puckered lips, because you'll be kissing these perfect glutes until I tell you otherwise. I know your cock is growing hard as you watch me sway, but don't you dare release until I command. Perhaps I'll sit on your face while I make you jerk...
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:36 PM #17059
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley doing various leg exercises and leg spreads in pantyhose and leggings for your enjoyment! Leg scissors, raises, and bicycling.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 58 s
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-26-2019, 07:45 PM #17060
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mastifilm Productions - iwantclips

Models: Mastifilm Productions

Duration: 16 min 17 s