Old 11-07-2019, 06:28 AM #103101
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
Do you think you will do a good job?
And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:30 AM #103102
Модератор

Модератор

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:30 AM #103103
Модератор

Модератор

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:31 AM #103104
Модератор

Модератор

1080p
(Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal Executrixxx-Fantasy who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox-Fantasy delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores*
INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:31 AM #103105
Модератор

Модератор

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:34 AM #103106
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
Size: 509 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:34 AM #103107
Модератор

Модератор

You will be completely Intox-Fantasy by us, standard really when you see us anyway. You will inhale our Aroma and become so weak listening to our relaxing yet sexy well spoken British accents instructing you to sniff for us. You will fall deeper and deeper under our spell, turning into our puppet. Watching us sway and move our sexy bodies in our tight latex clothes. You will sway with us as you fall deeper and deeper as our Popper's Drone.
Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 57 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:35 AM #103108
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead & inhale for Goddess. Feel the rush, the throbbing in your cock, aching for more. Stare at My soles, worship My feet while I instruct your first few rounds of inhales. I'm going to give you a purpose today while you get high on Aroma and stroke your cock. Come close, stare at My pussy. Sniff your Aroma & listen to My voice. you will NEVER have this pussy. Why do you think I brought you here, puppet? So that you could fuck Me? No, I brought you here because I want to get you high & see you dance for Me like your cock dances for Me. Also I'm going to give your life meaning. Feel the intense rush of Aroma & crawl closer to Me. Open your mouth. I want to turn you into My human ashtray! A piece of furniture for Me! I tease you with My pussy but the only thing you're getting today are My ashes & My feet. I love watching you inhale eagerly, the way it feels when your hands wrapped around your cock grip so tight pumping up & down... Keep getting high for Me, keep crawling to Me. I turn you into the perfect Aroma puppet for Me. I've got you totally mindfucked now. On your knees, sniffing Aroma, mouth open, tongue out. Get loaded, loser! My sadistic Aroma game has you lost. Sniff, open, swallow! I'm going to do a nice long cum countdown for you involving more sniffing, stroking & eating My ashes. By the time I get down from 20 to 1, you are desperate to cum & will do anything I say!!! My words go deep into your head while you fuck your hand for Me & you begin to realize- I am going to keep you here forever! I will feed you all of My cigarette ashes! I seduced you & brought you here to keep, lucky Aroma slut! This time, you'll cum when I get down to 1 with your tongue out & My cigarette butt pushed down on your loser tongue!
CLIP CONTAINS: coerced Intox-Fantasy, Aroma, human ashtray, jerk off instruction, JOI, pussy worship, smoking fetish, cum countdown, humiliation, humiliatrix, foot domination, nylons, mind fuck, orgasm control, ass worship, masturbation instruction, goddess worship, femdom pov, sub training, lingerie, soles, legs, verbal humiliation, Mermerize
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 13 min 45 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:35 AM #103109
Модератор

Модератор

Natalia has just arrived back at Headmistresses office after breaking into rival school St Paul's. She is wearing their uniform accompanied with cute ankle socks and black court high heels. As she waits for Headmistress to return she slowly slips off her heels, dangling them on the end of her toe before letting them fall to the floor, then putting her feet up on the desk and massaging them through her socks. She slowly starts to slip off her uniform, stopping only to slide off her socks showing her perfectly manicured feet & toes. She plays with her pretty feet, spreading her toes and wiggling them, showing her cute bare soles as she sits up on the desk completely naked and her legs spread.
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-07-2019, 06:36 AM #103110
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
**Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile