Old 11-10-2019, 11:44 PM #104091
Модератор

Модератор

This is a truly perverted confession from me to my FAVORITE FILTHY PERVERTS out there! You know who you are
Find out what kind of naughty, nasty things I still haven't confessed to you yet.Ever been to a nudist colony? I sure have.
Cum and stroke that hard cock while you listen to me be just as nasty of a pervert as you are! maybe even worse!
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:46 PM #104092
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : "I'm your chastity slave and have been locked up for one long month. You just came back from working out and see me waiting for my release. Since I've been a good slave for you decide that I'll get unlocked, but first you want to have some fun with me. You leave and return in a bra and panties with some different outfits for your time out tonight. Before I'm unlocked you are going to tease and use me by showing me the different outfits on yourself and based on my reaction you'll decide which outfit to wear. After you decide on which outfit you'll wear you tease me more taunting me that it's been so long since I've been released. Finally I'm unlocked and I get a countdown, but you stop before the end and relock me with blue balls. You tell me that since I've gone 1 month I should be able to go longer. You tease me about how long I will be locked this time...one month, 2 months, 6, a year??, its up to you. This continues until you leave to go out laughing at me as you depart. "
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:49 PM #104093
Модератор

Модератор

Anastasia and Alvin mirror the lives of many millennial couples today: young adolescents coming together for little more than social expediency, bound only by a hedonistic lust that barely masks the deep distrust brewing beneath the carefully-curated public facades of their relationship. They choose to stay in a toxic relationship out of a fear of loneliness and of leaving one's comfort zone; it's a relationship that has festered beyond staleness for five years. They live together, yet their hearts might as well be oceans apart.
As with all moribund relationships characterized with mutual distrust and suspicion, eventually, on one fine Sunday afternoon, Anastasia discovers Alvin's moments of indiscretion with his so-called female best friend, Michelle, by checking his messages. Anastasia sees it coming, because it isn't the first time Alvin has cheated on her, but she tries to hold back her tears... in vain. This time, however, something snaps in her, and, as if it's the last straw that broke the camel's back, she breaks up with Alvin for real and evicts him out of her home.
Alvin refuses to accept breaking up and, as though it would help to mend the broken ties, begins coercing himself on Anastasia, who resists violently. She slaps him and, knowing that she has nothing to lose anymore, ultimately also comes clean about cheating on Alvin with his friend, Jake. Understandably, Alvin becomes absolutely furious and shoves Anastasia hard on to the bed and begins ripping off her clothes, **** her, slapping her, pulling her hair, and almost **** her to teach her a lesson.
With his failing relationship, fragile ego, and insatiable sense of redemption and revenge, Alvin has the roughest coerced sex with his girlfriend like never ever before... and that might very well be the only thing he has left to offer to save his relationship, once and for all.
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 32 min 58 s
Size: 894 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:51 PM #104094
Модератор

Модератор

All you've wanted for Valentines Day is to see Goddess bare ass oiled down on your bed. Surprisingly, Goddess has invited herself over to your place, and she has a few jerk commands that you need to follow, to satisfy her nut appetite . ** Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 16 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 2.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:53 PM #104095
Модератор

Модератор

You've been invited to my party tonight! You probably feel so special, what with being the not so cool in school. You were picked on a lot. So tonight, for once in your life you will get so much attention! The popular people will actually talk to you tonight because you are the entire REASON for this party! Even the entire football team is here to make you feel extra special... You have one purpose tonight! I'm sure you can guess what that is! clips4sale.com
Models: Lady Jaydens Play House

Duration: 4 min 34 s
Size: 109 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:54 PM #104096
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:54 PM #104097
Модератор

Модератор

Only the real daddies will be able to see what's inside this clip and the slight nip slips and pussy slips within . You've been begging for this moment to happen ever since you fell in love with my fat juicy booty huh? Your dick is already throbbing anticipating to see my juicy asshole isn't it? You want to fuck me so bad and bend me over and anally penetrate me don't you Step-Daddy? I'll make sure you bust a fat nut with my special cum countdown. Goddess is a tease by nature and it just so happens that April fools is coming *hint* *hint* . Now go ahead and indulge in this Bootyful clip . **Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DaBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty **
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:54 PM #104098
Модератор

Модератор

This clip was a custom order:
20 minute handjob clip with the name "Ryan" being used. Your wardrobe would be black lingerie, with stockings, underneath business attire. I'd also like the word surrender used wherever you deem appropriate.
In this clip, i would play the chief of police, and you would play the leader of a powerful crime family. Word has been getting around that you are seducing officers with your skilled handjobs, and locking them up in chastity when you're finished. You come to see me in my office, and i recognize who you are. You tell me that my whole department has been locked up, and im the last one left. You tell me that there's no point resisting, that i should just give up. To your surprise, i drop my pants and surrender. You didn't think that would actually work! You begin to strip out of your suit and describe what my new life of chastity will be like. Then you would put some lube in your hand and begin to stroke me. If you're able to make a noise with your hand to mimic the effect of stroking, that would be ideal =) You tease about how easy it was to seduce me. You can also tease me about the others officers you've seduced, even going so far as to describe their cocks. You feel me twitch, and tease me about perhaps liking the thought of stroking cocks. Near the end, you would remove your bra, oil up your breasts, and finish me off. After i've finished, you lock me into chastity, and tell me to get on my knees. Looking down at me, you congratulate me for surrendering my freedom to you. You turn around and smack your ass, and tell me to worship it.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 20 min 15 s
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:57 PM #104099
Модератор

Модератор

Watch to find out why Godess Melanie's slaves worship the ground she walks on. Her slave is Coerced into domestic servitude and tight bondage helpless to resist her strict discipline. She stands inches from his face wearing sexy wedges with long straps that wrap around her ankles, her toes so close to his mouth he can almost taste them. She uses her hot feet to tease and punish him while he is Coerced to work while restrained and unable to move. He licks her dirty shoes clean in hopes of getting to taste her perfect Goddess feet.
Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-10-2019, 11:58 PM #104100
Модератор

Модератор

So, you really really really want to be My slave, huh? OK, well, it's not out of the question, but you are a far ways away from actually serving Me in person, and if you want to get any closer, you're going to have to surrender all control to Me and do everything I say.
Are you able to do that?
Good.
Now, the first thing I need to address is your tendency to buy My jerk off instruction clips. If you're going to be My slave, you will no longer be allowed to jerk off like a regular fan. But, since you already have all those JOIs, I will let you watch them. you're just going to have different instructions than the other viewers. For you, instead of stroking your dick and rubbing your balls, you will be Tormenting your dick and abusing your balls.
Got it?
Good.
So, now what I'm going to do is teach you some easy, but brutal and effective ways to Torment your own cock and balls at home. Pay attention. This is how you beat off now.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 23 min 16 s
Size: 1.96 GiB
Download From AnzFile