Old 03-24-2019, 12:11 PM #5961
Модератор

Модератор

Oh dear brother, I've caught you sneaking peeks of me getting out of the shower, whispering my name while your jerk off. Well, today I'm going to help you out. Go ahead live out that fantasy and jerk it right here to your sister. I get you all worked up... ready to cum 3...2... NOT! You're a gross little pervert and I absolutely will never let you cum to me, OR ever again. I can hear every time you jerk it in your room, so from now on, you're never cumming again! Or I'll tell mom and dad all about your perversions and you'll get sent away forever.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 134 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:15 PM #5962
Модератор

Модератор

Instructing you to sniff those Akyll Nitrates and watching you getting higher and weaker which each hit brings joy to my sadistic soul. To get high and horny you forget just what a huge loser you really are. Teasing, tormenting and controlling your every hit I push you further and deeper into submission. I stimulate your weak spots and edge you powerless. Do not take your eyes off my domineering curves. I want your head filled with those toxic nitrates, I want your eyes glued to you computer screen and I want you to mindlessly follow my each instruction as you lose control yet again. Each hit will be timed and you will obediently follow. This is the most intense int0x session ever and you probably won't make it to the end. In fact I am pretty sure you will end up on the floor before the end of the session. If you manage to, then you will be allowed to orgasm. Sniff it up bitch.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 201 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:18 PM #5963
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a little game with me today slave? It's called Jerk As I Do. The rules are pretty self explanatory. 1 - You watch me stroke this nice big cock and jerk yours just as I do. No slower and no faster. You do it just like me. AND 2 - you don't cum until I say so. I know you've fantasized about me controlling your cock and your orgasms. Now you get to feel me do exactly that. I can take you from a slow tease to a hard hand banging. I'll control every motion, stroke, and squeeze. Only I know and only I decide.
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:21 PM #5964
Модератор

Модератор

As I strut around in my iddy biddy bikini I beg for that big cock! Demanding sweetly for you to stroke it for me. Then begging you to allow me to stroke it! I love it! Give me more. This body is yours!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 26 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:29 PM #5965
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:36 PM #5966
Модератор

Модератор

It's that time of year again. Time for your check up. Strip out of those clothes. Let me see what you're working with. Don't worry... I've seen all shapes and sizes. No need to be shy. Hmmmm. I see someone is growing hard for me. Feeling frisky!? Good. Now I want you to stroke it. That's right stroke that hard throbbing cock for your nurse. We have 15 min before the doctor will see you. But I know I could get you to cum in 5. I want to see how well everything is working. You'll be a good boy for me won't you!? Now stroke it like I say and cum on my command...

Duration: 15 min 5 s
Size: 340 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:38 PM #5967
Модератор

Модератор

Hi loser paypig.. I'm Goddess Jordi, Well that's the only thing you get to call me, not fucking Jordi Jae or Jordi, You will call me Goddess Jordi.. You only get my attention for now because you just bought this video.. I will now if you don't pay me again so Pay up, I know you just got paid today.. OPEN your wallt, to see ANYTHING on me, Tribute me. You're a pathetic loser, my boyfriend gets to see this for free haha! And you have to pay. What a fucking loser slave. Don't be fucking cheap! hahah 1080p HD! TAGS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VIDEO: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, BRAT GIRLS, MONEY FETISH, MIND FUCK, PRINCESS
Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 10 min 0 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:40 PM #5968
Модератор

Модератор

How does it feel to be completely powerless and weak when you look at my hot ass? To know that I never fail to make you even weaker? That you have zero control. To know that someone so superior could easily steal all your willpower. I know I'm so hot, so sexy, way beyond perfect. Looking at my ass is such a blessing for you. Each perfect round cheek brings you to your knees. You adore it. Looking up at it as your cock grows harder and harder brings you so much pleasure. Stroking to it has become your favorite addiction. You're my good little ass addict. I will teach you to love, worship and pay my ass properly. These sexy chains dangling from my perfect bubble butt represents the hold I have over you. You can't resist it. It's all you want and need. Bow down and praise it!

Duration: 14 min 36 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:42 PM #5969
Модератор

Модератор

Resistance is futile. Submission is what you crave. It's everything you truly want. Submission is BLISS. EUPHORIA!!! You don't want there to be any resistance left within you. You want to be totally committed to ME. Totally lost in ME. To be MINE. To be only MINE forever! Follow my sway back and forth. Your eyes travel backkk and forthhh. Slowly go deeper and deeper for ME. Growing harder each second. More and more mesmerized by the view in front of you. More submissive. ADDICTED! Say my name. Say YES GODDESS CHRISTINA!

Duration: 13 min 6 s
Size: 506 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-24-2019, 12:46 PM #5970
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Request. A follow up to "You Started it". Set after your big black gym instructor has visited and fucked you bareback in my own bed. You had banished me to the guest bedroom next door to hear you being fucked by the mean black bull. Now he is gone, you have called me in for more 'husband training' on my new role in pleasing you. You humiliate me by having me jerk my little white penis on my knees in front of you while you tell me about how much better his big cock was, how puny my little willy is, and how I am to hand over all bedroom duties to your new stud. You have me repeat embarrassing admissions to you ('I have a little penis', 'I am a wanker') as I jerk to reinforce my lowly status. Fetishes: Cuckold, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, BBC Scenario, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Female Superiority, Slave Training, Husband Wife Roleplay, JOI, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 225 MiB
Download From AnzFile