Old 04-29-2019, 11:21 AM #18681
Модератор

Модератор

Custom request for Matthew (name is used) - "Wear a bikini if possible and tease me without being too humiliating. Tell me to get on my knees ready to worship as it is my purpose and that I must jerk to you everyday, make me nod along. Use my name and call me 'good boy' and 'jerk boy' as much as possible and use lots of hand actions. Get me to repeat mantras throughout such as 'I'm Princess Ashley's jerk boy' and 'I love being a good boy for princess' and others. Do some hands off at certain points too. Cum countdown at the end."
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 119 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:23 AM #18682
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request based off of my widely popular JOI video featuring this very same sexy red topand bouncing tits! The name Lawrence is used throughout. Join me once again, as I excitedly and encouragingly tell you exactly how...to jerk your cock to me. Visit watchbrooke**** for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 12 min 29 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:24 AM #18683
Модератор

Модератор

Your wife likes me more than she likes you. She loves my big strap on... just like you do. She hasn't been fucking you because she is over at my house everyday begging to eat my pussy and begging me to fuck her with my strap on. Finally I catch you peaking in the window because you felt suspicious about where she goes at night. Thats right... she is here, getting her brains fucked out by me. Come on inside. Ill teach you a lesson you perv! Bend over my knee while I spank you in front of your wife for being a bad boy. NOW get on the ground and suck my big strapon cock! How humiliating. Your wife is watching you be my bitch. Now she is going to watch you cry as I destroy your ass with my big red cock!
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 204 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:24 AM #18684
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 71.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:26 AM #18685
Модератор

Модератор

Seeking a release? Seeking a high only I provide? Of course. You're going to spend the next 20 minutes in the palm of my hand smoking up and jerking hard. You want to get fucked up for me. You will get higher than ever before for me. Get ready slave…your mind is about to be Smoke Day melted by your Goddess. Consists of: Smoke Day, Herbal Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, Smoking fetish, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, body worship, goddess worship, female domination, femdom pov, mind melt, mind fuck, mental domination, Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy, JOI, Masturbation encouragement, jerk off instruction, jerk off encouragement, sensual domination, mental domination, tease goddess, countdown, Markup codes to give Me MORE LITTLELOSER - 15% INEEDCRYSTAL - 25% TRIBUTE 50 - 50% CASH4CRYSTAL - 75% 95FORYOU - 95% ULTIMATEPAYPIG - 1000%
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:28 AM #18686
Модератор

Модератор

First ever cigarette smoking video! ////// My post orgasm cigarette. I love to tease you and flash you after I cum for you. I had such an amazing orgasm
Models: JadeSkye

Duration: 4 min 30 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:28 AM #18687
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to jerking off and cumming in just two minutes, you have become a perfect premature ejaculating loser. But there is always opportunity to cum even faster! I want to make you even more useless. Let's play gone in 60 seconds. That is all I am giving you. *I make you speed stroke as I massage my breasts through my bra, pushing them together. Look at my cleavage, jerk off and ruin yourself to a count down.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 21 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:31 AM #18688
Модератор

Модератор

Do you really think you could handle Me and these huge, bra-less tits? You like thinking about it though, don't you. Ready to pull out that cock and stroke to My warm, soft cleavage? I take a few guesses of just what you've been dreaming of doing with them. Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 5 min 29 s
Size: 317 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:34 AM #18689
Модератор

Модератор

The time has come and it is tribute day. Your favorite day of the week. You have brought your tribute to My home and cannot wait to watch Me open the white envelope and count the payment while you listen to My voice, leading you further and further into submission. You cannot help but stare at My lovely, thick, pale white legs as I rub on them with My soft, petite hands as well as all over the rest of My body in My tight red dress and matching lace stiletto platforms.
Models: Mistress Satine

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 857 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-29-2019, 11:36 AM #18690
Модератор

Модератор

A nudist couple seems to have a pest control problem in their home. Day after day, they are noticing tiny people/borrowers roaming around in their home and they have even built a small colony inside. Instead of calling an exterminator, the couple decide to take it upon themselves and exterminate the tiny lifeforms. The couple begins their extermination by stomping a couple tiny people (feetshot first then POV upshot while stomping). They then lay on the floor together and start Squeezing them with their and hands. The giant crushes one under his ballsack while the giantess watches. The giantess then crushes one under her ass as she sits on one of them. She then lays on her back and sprinkles them on her breasts and the giant gets on top her and inserts his cock in be**** her breasts, Squeezing them as she gives her man a titjob. They stand up and notice one tiny being is left, the giantess picks the tiny person up and places him on her man's cock and sucks up off his cock, swallowing him as she orally pleasures her man. As they finish their extermination, they stand and she kisses her man and strokes his cock while she kisses him.
Models: lilcharlottes secret store

Duration: 18 min 50 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile