Old 06-10-2019, 06:19 PM #33681
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY, and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B*** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:20 PM #33682
Модератор

Модератор

Hi little sissy, I've set out a few things for you. I do love getting to know my little sissies. I'd like to know what kind of sissy you really are. If you could choose from all of these things, what would you pick? What kind of sissy are you? Are you a really slutty, nasty one? Are you a pink and frilly one and sweet sissy? Do you love stockings and garters, or are you more of a latex girl? This is your mistress guiding you. No humiliation or Coerced fem. Your Mistress Kim will show you what She likes to wear, then we will start your training... I want to torment you into devotion For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra Members: 100% Markup use code: GiveInToMzKim 500% Markup use code: PayMzKim 1000% Markup use code: 1000MzKim
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:20 PM #33683
Модератор

Модератор

Undoubtably fantasising over me in this PVC skirt. I want you down you your knees at pussy height. Im going to make you really enjoy me in this skirt today. Worshipping me with your strokes. Adoring every inch of me. Dribbling from your mouth and dick, totally weak for me, at my disposal. I know exactly what your hoping for today loser, will you get the outcome you want? Only one way to find out.... Use mark up WEAKAF @ checkout to please me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:21 PM #33684
Модератор

Модератор

Lips of a goddess; and no, not the ones on my perfect face…my shiny pussy lips is what I'm talking about. You're going to bow before this cameltoe and worship the queen you crave to serve. My shiny pussy is going to blow your mind and bring you to your knees for the rest of eternity. You can't compare to such a supreme being,. So today your going o pronounce your inferiority to my perfect shiny pussy! Consists of: Pussy Worship, Cameltoe, Shiny fetish, Shiny Pussy Worship, FemDom, Female Domination, Body Worship, Long Legs, leggings, Leggings fetish, Shiny Clothing, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Slave training, submissive slave, body parts worship, Goddess Worship, Tease Goddess, Cock Tease, Mind Fuck,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 38 s
Size: 260 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:21 PM #33685
Модератор

Модератор

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:21 PM #33686
Модератор

Модератор

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping. Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself. Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:22 PM #33687
Модератор

Модератор

A smoke fetish video. Watch as I Smoke Up a cigarette, strip and start masturbate for you! Will send you over the edge with excitement until you can't take anymore. Tags: squirt, squirting, masturbation, smoke, smoking, smoke fetish, smoking fetish, lip, mouth, oral, lip fetish, mouth fetish, oral fetish, oral fixation, exhale fetish, pov, amateur, girl next door, fetish
Models: Allie

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 413 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:22 PM #33688
Модератор

Модератор

Honey, i was thinking of something for awhile. I want you to suck cock for me. It's going to make me so horny seeing a big fat cock in my boyfriend's mouth. Oh, don't worry! We cans still fuck...I just REALLY want you to suck cock. What do you think? Will you do it for me? Of course you will! You are going to love it! Remember i told you about a guy from my work. Well, he is very handsome, tall, and has a huge dick. He is a perfect candidate for your first-time blowjob. Him and I were talking a lot lately and he agreed to let you suck him off. He told me that he let a few guys suck him off , because all the men always comment on how big his cock is, especially at the gym locker room. He doesn't care who polishes his rod, as long as you are pleasing him. Remember i made you suck dildo when we were fucking. Your cock got soooo hard...That's how i knew you want a real cock in your mouth. I don't think you are a faggot. You are doing it for me - for your loving girlfriend. You think he is coming over only for you? Oh no, sweetie, you are mistaken. I am going to fuck him too! I want you to watch me bounce on his huge dick and let you suck my pussy juice off his meaty cock. Oh look how excited you are, honey! You said 'YES" so fast! It's hard to refuse your bratty, persuasive girlfriend.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:23 PM #33689
Модератор

Модератор

Roleplay as the loser nerd as Princess Ivory, the most popular girl on campus, coerced you into foot and shoe sniffing submission.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 839 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-10-2019, 06:23 PM #33690
Модератор

Модератор

Look at how sexy I look in this slutty little school girl outfit. I bet you can't wait to jerk your cock to Me! Well guess what, loser?! This isn't going to be your typical JOI clip.. I may look like the slut, but YOU'RE going to be the slut today. Hahaha, oh yes! I'm going to humiliate you and turn you into a dirty little slut as you jerk your cock for Me. Get ready to be humiliated and soooo turned on as you follow each and every one of My jerk off commands! Humiliation and JOI at it's finest! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Size: 605 MiB
Download From AnzFile