Old 03-17-2019, 10:33 PM #5171
Модератор

Модератор

Isn't it pathetic how you could NEVER get a woman pregnant. Your tiny little B*** dick can only produce a measly drop of clear sperm. You probably came the moment the video loaded and you caught a glimpse of my pregnant belly. Pregnant women love real cocks, real thick dicks who can give it to us and deliver massive loads that we can rub into our bellies.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:34 PM #5172
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:36 PM #5173
Модератор

Модератор

"That's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor, you know." "Thank you, Goddess!" "You SHOULD be thanking me." This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he's busy kissing and licking my ass, he's coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation. Like a good pet, he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes, how perfect I am, how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still, it amuses me to hear him admit it, admit that he's addicted to my ass. As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor, I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it's entirely true - he knows it, and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous), you would, too! As he falls under my spell, his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and crushes it completely. And that's quite evident at the end of this clip - he's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls out cold, collapsing on the bed. Case-in-point: my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in, wring you out, and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:41 PM #5174
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY, and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B*** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:42 PM #5175
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Brian is used. This is an explicit masturbation video, a "quickie" loud and proud. Never released! Now here for your enjoyment. So ENJOY!!! Visit WatchBrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 5 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 115 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:44 PM #5176
Модератор

Модератор

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release? Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
Size: 698 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:47 PM #5177
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is not for the faint of heart! You will need the following things for this clip: clothespins, a rubber band, a big spoon or spatula and of course your fist. If you want to see what's under my little skirt and top you are going to have to work for it. I know you wouldn't dare disobey me and I can make you do anything. You are only allowed to stroke when I say and for how long I say. I have a special surprise waiting for you towards the end of this clip.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 45 min 19 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:49 PM #5178
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom video. The name Peter is used. Are you ready to be my little cumbucket? You will be when we've got you all worked up and edged on poppers. I'm going to get you really fucked up and loaded today, so start sniffing those poppers and start edging for me. Stroke to my hot body in this shiny bikini and feel yourself start to lose control. Feel yourself becoming sluttier & more cum hungry with every sniff and every stroke. Today you're going to be worshiping this BBC I have with me, as well as sucking the cum out of the condoms I used with my boyfriend earlier. Mmm, that's a good little cuck cum slut. Keep jerking and building up a nice big load for me, because you're going to be gulping down your own cum too!
Models: London Lix

Duration: 16 min 15 s
Size: 676 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:53 PM #5179
Модератор

Модератор

Your misery makes me laugh! You know I enjoy CBT a little more than most and so you come to me for perfectly sadistic sessions that leave you questioning your, and maybe my, sanity! But you do it, don't you? You put that dick in the misery that makes me happiest! You're only too willing to be vulnerable as I command endless misery for your entire package, and then some! This time is no different. My domineering personality and wild red-haired temperament bring you to the edge of pain and pleasure. I want to see you writhe for me with slaps, punches, knuckle grinds, pinching and pulling, and the mintiest toothpaste around! Sound fun?...or, at least, sound like something you can submit to in order to give me the happiness and pleasure I deserve?
Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 22 min 46 s
Size: 2.57 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-17-2019, 10:55 PM #5180
Модератор

Модератор

Get high and do as I say. Stroke, and clip and buy more Bunny clips. Pay for clip after clip as you get int0xicated with my orders. You'll get so high for me, doing as I say feels so good. Getting higher and higher for Bunny feels like nothing else. You relax and Smoke and stare at me. Enticing to stay here for a very long time. Edge and edge for hours. Keep smoking and holding it in. This is the Bratty Bunny Budget. Inhale and spend. Watch the intense tease. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% 'ADD MORE' 20% 'Pay Up!' 25% 'LOSER FEE' 50% 'Sissy Tax' 75% 'PAY MORE' 100% 'LOVE BUNNY' 500% 'Loaded TAX' 1000% 'GO BIG' SpoilBrattyBunny.com Send me A Gift!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 916
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile