Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 PM #66701
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't get enough of My perfect, natural 32C tits! They are all you can think about, dream about! You need them!! You need to worship them!! Here is your chance to even jerk to them!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:20 PM #66702
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:24 PM #66703
Модератор

Модератор

you're home from practice early, what's the matter son? not feeling well? Not doing so well in your classes? I know how hard it is being young, I'm sure you're very distracted by all the pretty girls in school. but no.. it's not that. You don't pine after teenie boppers, you pine after me! You long to feel my tits, you fantasize about me, your own mother, all the time. It's why you can't **** at night. You'd give anything suck my nipples, to run your tongue from my ample cleavage to my wet pussy...
Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 414 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:24 PM #66704
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 38 s
Size: 256 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:28 PM #66705
Модератор

Модератор

Its the beginning of the new year and everyone is making new years resolutions. I bet you have a few, don't you? Well here is one to add to your list, and it involves some of your favorite things: Me, masturbating, and swallowing your cum! Let's start the year off right by beginning your task now. Jerk to Me and swallow every single bit of your load. Pay attention, I have some instructions for you to follow all year long. 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it! This clip involves cum eating instructions/ encouragement.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 56 s
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:33 PM #66706
Модератор

Модератор

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
Size: 736 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:33 PM #66707
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:41 PM #66708
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom request "I would like a clip where Roxy and I have come back after meeting in a bar to carry on sissy training. If the clip could start with us having got back from the bar in Roxy's bedroom and Roxy is gathering together some lingerie and a strapon. Talking to me about general stuff and then she turns and walks toward me, she passes me the lingerie and tell me to put it on, but she senses my reluctance and teases me about thinking I was going to fuck her. She says about how she thought I wanted to be her sissy. She gives me a choice and I am to decide while she goes and gets changed into her domme gear. I can either change myself or go home and never see her again. Roxy goes out of the room and comes back in wearing her domme gear and holding her strapon. She sees that I have changed and teases me about it and walks over and makes me watch her pull the strapon up her legs and shows me how big it is. Roxy then makes me suck her strapon for a few minutes and then she orders me to bend over as she lubes up the strapon and then she starts to fuck me with it and make me says humiliating things while she is insulting me. Please use my name Phillip throughtout the clip"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 22 min 18 s
Size: 3.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:43 PM #66709
Модератор

Модератор

Come fill me up with your couple inches... oh yeah baby... Except, no, I don't want anything to do with your little pecker. Did you actually believe me for a second? You have to be crazy to actually present that to me! I can either go fuck a real man or my TOY! It's not like your little dick even has any speeds or vibrations... A sex toy is FAR superior to your few measly inches. Watch me pleasure myself like you're unable to do. You don't get to fuck this. Not now, not ever. If we were the last people on earth, I'd let the human race go extinct before I let you breed with me. After seeing me cum 3 times I'm sure you're on the edge of climax, so I'll give you a countdown and I expect you to eat that load for me!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-09-2019, 03:45 PM #66710
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile