Old 08-10-2019, 11:30 PM #67201
Модератор

Модератор

Groovy Girl
Watch Me have sex and give a blowjob with a pink wig on and a fishnet bodysuit.
Models: DawnSoTiny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 147 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:33 PM #67202
Модератор

Модератор

After an hour of stroking yesterday with no release I'm sure you are eager to keep going but dreading the inevitable blue balls. But after all Goddess said one full week of edging! Lucky that I allow you these strokes you'll abide by my rules. By the time Friday comes you'll by mindless, weak and eager, begging me to let you cum. So for now just enjoy your sweet torture...
Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 759 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:41 PM #67203
Модератор

Модератор

My perfect feet make you have the most amazing orgasms, you've been dying for this video. Finally it's here, and you can make your princess happy by buying it and cumming to it. Over, and over again. Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 47 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:43 PM #67204
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ellie
I know that every one of you losers has a crush, or an ex you're still **** on. I want you to think of her. The one you want but can never have. Picture her in your brain. Think about her hot body, her beautiful face. You know your cock will never be in her pussy but someone's will, some other man. She probably has a boyfriend and you know who it is because you stalk her. So now I want you to think of her man fucking her. She loves it. She loves his cock, she's such a whore for him. But she'll never be interested in you.
Think about how big her man's cock must be. You know she's with a guy with a big cock, something you don't have. Think about his big cock. Now pull out your little dick and start stroking, thinking of him. I want you jerking off to your crush's man. Jerk as you think of sucking his big cock. Because you know that since you could never get her, you're nothing but a bitch, her bitch and his bitch. Not that he would ever let you, but it would turn you on so much, to be so pathetic for both of them. He'd probably beat you up if he knew you were jerking off to him right now. And you would be a little beat up stupid loser cuckold faggot.
Jerk it to him, jerk your cock to your crush's man. Think about his big cock in your mouth. You want it so bad because he gets to fuck your Squeeze and you will never ever have her. So this is all you deserve. It's all you should be allowed to jerkoff to. It makes you so hard to think of him fucking her, and then you sucking his cock off afterward.
I want you to say his name as you jerk your cock off. And you're going to cum thinking of your crush's man. He's fucking her and you are watching this video fucking your hand. And you love it. You could have turned this video off, but you didn't. You're still here jerking off to it. Cum to him, scream his name. You're cumming to him and not to her, and that's so fucked up.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 8 min 0 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:55 PM #67205
Модератор

Модератор

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 805 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-10-2019, 11:57 PM #67206
Модератор

Модератор

You already know you are hopelessly addicted to my ass. Give in and worship it. I talk about how I will exploit you while you are mesmerized by my perfect ass. Stroke for my sexy round ass and give over control. I give you a cum countdown at the end. Shot in 1080p.
Models: Misha Mystique

Duration: 7 min 12 s
Size: 355 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:02 AM #67207
Модератор

Модератор

I know, it's bedtime... and I know what that means I can tell it's already hard, so I'll pull down my cute pyjama pants and rub my little cunny for you. Don't you like it when I use my stuffed **** to rub on my hairless pussy? Come on, touch yourself while I play with myself! You know you want to...
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 57 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 416 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:04 AM #67208
Модератор

Модератор

It's time to beat up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. I just love fucking you up. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make you hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also that mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your balls. I do such a good job at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good!

- Goddess Christina

Fetishes: CBT, CBT Instruction, Brat Girls, Mean Girls, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Bratty Goddess, Men Following Orders, Masturbation Instruction, Humiliation
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 16 min 1 s
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:08 AM #67209
Модератор

Модератор

The FANTASTIC MILF Missy in her first BUKKAKE session with US at the Private Club.
WHAT A WOMAN... she was SO HUNGRY for cum! She swallowed some loads, she took some vreamy facials... SHE WAS HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, full of JOY!
A genuine CUM QUEEN!
Models: britbuk

Duration: 7 min 44 s
Size: 284 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 08-11-2019, 12:10 AM #67210
Модератор

Модератор

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literallyÂ*kiss my assÂ*and thank me for the privilege.Â*

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.Â*

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile