Old 01-13-2020, 09:26 PM #124181
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sweetdoll First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Sweetdoll First Breathplay Experience - Breathless Industries - iwantclips

Protagonist: Sweetdoll

Sweetdoll is at her first breathplay eperience. She is really curious but also very worried... So here we go! She is wearing a pink pvc second skin dress. Lovely.

The session is with leather string and transparent plastic bag.

Sweetdoll is on the bed, her hands are hancuffed behind her back. Perfect for the session!

First event is with the leather lace tight on her neck. The thing happens twice: the first she is lying while the second one is standing shooted in close up.

Second event is with transparent plastic bag sealed with hands. The thing happens twice: the first one she is standing shooted in close and the second one she is lying.

Sweetdoll's reactions to these two practices that she suffers for the first time are really interesting!
Obviously, despite being the first time, we will not be very compliant with her requests to have air...

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 13 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 764 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:34 PM #124182
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 27 min 2 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 811 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:38 PM #124183
Модератор

Модератор

Default EAT YOUR SPUNK FOR HARLEY 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

EAT YOUR SPUNK FOR HARLEY 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and eat your own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:43 PM #124184
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 537 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:49 PM #124185
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loryelle's Dating Diary - Date THREE - Lost in my Nylons SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Loryelle's Dating Diary - Date THREE - Lost in my Nylons SFX - Giantess Loryelle - iwantclips

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet

I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship.

Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size.

I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say.
He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily Squeeze him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating.

Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on…
Loryelle's Dating Diary

This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”.
Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt Squeeze, vore, belly Squeeze, socks, hand Squeeze, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:51 PM #124186
Модератор

Модератор

Default Yes, ****, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

Yes, ****, feed me those delicious cakes! - Tamara - iwantclips

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:52 PM #124187
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:53 PM #124188
Модератор

Модератор

Default Trying on Unique Shoes - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Trying on Unique Shoes - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Trying on 5 pairs of my 50 pairs of shoes, including unboxing two more pairs I just got today and trying them on.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 237 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:54 PM #124189
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

You Love Being Humiliated - Mz. Kim - iwantclips

The dirtier you feel, the hotter it is. What delivers the hottest orgasms? Being totally submissive to Me and being humiliated by Me. I'm going to make you do some depraved things, and you will love every step. Like, I'm going to pour this delicious soda right down on the floor. And if you want to quench your thirst, you'd better lick it all up, after I mix it in with the dirt of my heels. Then you're going to follow Me into the bathroom. And no matter how clean a bathroom looks, it's never really that clean. There's always Yellow Juice on the floor. And you're going to lick that up. You will feel so intensely humiliated, but you'll just want more. And in the end, when I tell you to cum on the toilet rim, that's what you'll do. You'll lick up that nasty toilet seat, along with all that cum, and you'll love eating it. Like whipped cream on a Sundae. There is bonus footage at the end for an extra humiliating surprice. For that extra Findom rush or extra love for Me, here are your markup codes. Guests: 100% Markup use code: GiveToMzKim 500% Markup use code: SpoilMzKim 1000% Markup use code: MzKimExtra
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 19 min 31 s
Size: 822 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-13-2020, 09:56 PM #124190
Модератор

Модератор

Default Giantess Step-Mom and Her Speck Sized Son - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Giantess Step-Mom and Her Speck Sized Son - Miss Untamed - iwantclips

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating Step-Mother, who humiliates and Squeezes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be Squeezed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear.
**This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile