Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:31 AM #85922
Модератор

Модератор

I know you love it when I smoke for you... you really do... obviously I am such a beautiful smoking Goddess... nothing can compete with my seductive smoking under my window with just the right amount of natural lighting to make my delicious exhales show up so beautifully in high definition. The only thing that could possibly make this video any better is some sexy mild masturbation encouragement but lucky for you that's included too.
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Size: 490 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:32 AM #85923
Модератор

Модератор

All I have on is a little pair of short shorts wrapped around my ass. This clip is all about my ass and how you should worship its perfection.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 53 s
Size: 810 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:33 AM #85924
Модератор

Модератор

Strip
Cristi Ann is princess Leia and she is horny. Even with a butt plug already in her ass she wants more. She masturbates and plays with her favorite dildo!
Follow Us twitter! @AlexanderAceXXX
Email us for special requests or custom videos
Models: Kink305

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 512 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:34 AM #85925
Модератор

Модератор

Bratty Ashley Sinclair
I know you love to stare at my tits, they make you so hard. And I'm going to let you jerk off to them but it comes at a price. You only get to jerk off for me if you eat your own cum. Are you ready to be a little cum eater for my tits today? Of course you are, your dick is already throbbing at the thought. So start stroking it for me and know that the only way you're going to cum is if it goes into your mouth and you eat all of it. You're gonna be a dirty little cum eater. But I'm going to let you stare my tits so it's totally worth it.
You're such an addict for my nice, big, delicious tits. You can't even help yourself. You might be really embarrassed to eat your cum for me but you're going to do it anyway. You're going to swallow a nice big load for my tits, aren't you loser? Keep staring and jerking idiot. You're so turned on by my tits that you don't even care that you're going to eat your own cum. In fact, you can't wait to swallow it all down for me.
You might even like it. You might get addicted to eating your cum for me. You'll need that form of humiliation to cum and there's nothing more degrading than eating your cum for a hot girl while she laughs in your face. God you're so pathetic. Keep staring at my tits while you stroke your cock. Work up a nice big load, it's way more fun if there's a nice big load to fill up your mouth. You're going to taste every drop before you swallow it down, lol!
How does it make you feel knowing you're going to be a dirty little cum eater for me? Eating your cum for me is a privilege, you should be so thankful that I'm going to allow you to do it for me. I mean I am letting you stare at my big tits.
I know you're getting close and you're so turned on by the fact that you're about to eat it for me. You love being a dirty little cum eating pervert who can't stop staring at my tits. Bring yourself to the edge as I count you down and when I get to one you're going to open your mouth and stick out your tongue and blow your entire load into your mouth. And I hope some gets on your face too LOL! Now shoot it in your mouth. Hold it there and taste it before you swallow. LOL good boy. I know you fucking loved that!
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:36 AM #85926
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:37 AM #85927
Модератор

Модератор

In this video I allow you to stroke your cock. I even show you my tits!
But yeah, that would be too nice if that was all - I also have a task for you...that you might not like.
You get to eat your cum for the first time in your life! Let me see how much you enjoy it.
Models: Miss_Vivi

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 208 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 01:42 AM #85928
Модератор

Модератор

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 99.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 02:01 AM #85929
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-01-2019, 02:17 AM #85930
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am..) I didnt smoke a cigarette for a long while and I feel so hungry for it) Or do you have one for me? OMG! Thats awesome! Let me light it up) Oh yeah) That feels sooogood...) Im inhaling that smoke and really love it...Oh I see you got horny) Wow your dick is so hard now) I see thats turning you on...) Oh I know how much you love busty girls like me smoking...Thats driving you crazy) You cant handle it) You even started masturbating infront of me cos you cant control yourself) Oh thats so funny) lol) I am having fun watching you) But I continue to smoke and tease you with my huge tits!) Oh yeah you are about to cum) I need you to cover my big tits with a cum...Oh yeah..I love it...)xx
Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 152 MiB
Download From AnzFile