Old 05-26-2019, 06:51 PM #26751
Модератор

Модератор

Ahhhh..... so you are back for more. I knew you would be my big titty fiend! This time I want you to know you will not put any other strange tits before mine! My tits are the ones you worship and obey.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 0 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 104 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:53 PM #26752
Модератор

Модератор

You are not fit to satisfy me, sexually speaking... So, I have decided to get myself lovers. Also, I think it would be safer to lock your inadequate, small dick in a cage... So that you're not tempted to use that pathetic little worm anymore. Don't you agree? A goddess like me deserves only the best... Show me you know your place by using my markup code CUCKEDBYTHEO at checkout... ...or use my favourite markup code IAMYOURATM to add a true findom rush to the experience!
Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 4 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 430 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:55 PM #26753
Модератор

Модератор

I'm feeling extra mean today all because I'm very this extra small bra on, I want to see something really funny, like a desperate man! Especially wimps tossing & turning their dicks for me, it's so interesting to see that loogey dicks twist like that, the best is obviously that I make them do it, for my own pleasure. This time I'm thinking of clothing clips, do you think you can squirm around & jerk it out for me?
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 9 min 23 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 06:59 PM #26754
Модератор

Модератор

You know I made my bastard stepfather my cuckold slave and I enjoy my life with lovers while my mother is on a 6 months buisness trip . Today I masturbate with one of my favorite black dildo while I humiliate my idiot daddy when my mom unexpectedly arrives home.My mom is totally shocked and I'm also scared a little bit but I have a perfect idea to handle this situation.I tell my mom that my bastard daddy cheated on her many times and this is why I punished him. My mom can't believe her ears and she gets really angry and mad at my bastard daddy . I tell my mom I have some good lover for her if she really wants to get revenge on her cheating husband. My mom loves my idea very much but before I call my bull we punish and humiliate this loser without mercy. We sit comfortably on the couch and we make my daddy kneel down in front of us.We Coerce him to worship our high heels while we verbally humiliate him. "Come on daddy enjoy this beautiful day with your family! " YOU ARE NOT A FATHER AND NOT A HUSBAND ANYMORE JUST A PATHETIC FOOTBITCH! : KINKY MOTHER AND DAUGHTER FOOT HUMILIATION After my loser daddy licked our high heels clean we command him to take off our shoes and worship our feet as well.Its so cool as my daddy kneels in front of us like a bitch while we humiliate him together with my mom. We Coerce him to lick,suck,kiss and sniff our feet till he is totally breathless. DADDY YOU CHEATED ON MY MOM SO YOU DON'T NEED YOUR BALLS ANYMORE! : EXTREMELY BRUTAL BALLBUSTING PUNISHMENT! After my bastard daddy cheated on my mom many times ,she'll never want to have sex with him again so he doesn't need his balls anymore.We kick and slap his balls with full Coerce of our legs and arms till he can't stand up anymore! He screams in pain as loud as he can while we laugh at him mockingly and kick him again and again! I SHARE A BIG BLACK COCK WITH MY MOM IN FRONT OF MY DADDY : KINKY SUCK & SPIT HUMILIATION My bull arrived to us and my mom gets totally excited when she sees his huge black cock. My lover really loves the way we suck his dick together with my horny mom in front of my daddy.I can't believe how big slut my mom is! She sucks my bull's cock like her life depends on it! It 's so kinky and hot that we kneel in front of my bull together with my mom and alternately suck his big cock and spit the cock tasting saliva in my daddy's face. COME ON DADDY EAT MY BOFRIEND'S CUM FROM MY MOM'S PUSSY! : KINKY CUM EATING CUCKOLD HUMILIATION! My slutty mom is really excited because she gets a big black cock in her pussy for the first time in her life.It is so cool and kinky that my bull fucks my mom hard and passionately while we humiliate my pathetic daddy in many ways.Finally my bull shoots his load deep inside my mom's pussy and we Coerce my daddy to eat it till the last drop! COME ON MOMMY TEACH THIS LOSER HIS PLACE WHILE I RIDE MY BULL! After my bull shot his load deep in my mom now I ride him passionately. My bull's huge black cock gives me some great orgasm while my kinky mom humiliates my daddy in several ways.It is so cool that my mom pushes my daddy 's face deep into my ass while my boyfriend fucks me hard! COME ON DADDY BE A GOOD FOOTBITCH AND YOUR REWARD WILL BE A HUGE LOAD OF CUM! : CUM EATING CUCKOLD HUMILIATION! My mom and I kneel on the bed and my bull fucks us from behind alternately while we train my daddy to be a good footbitch. Our lover's huge black cock gives us many great orgasms while this pathetic loser licks,sniff and sucks our feet. Finally my bull shoots his huge load into my mouth and I spit it into my daddy's mouth and Coerce him to swallow it till the last drop! "Come on daddy enjoy this beautiful day with your family! " A REAL BULL CAN EASILY SATISFY 2 HORNY SLUT AT THE SAME TIME ! : PUSSY LICKING,FUCK AND CUCKOLD HUMILIATION My Mom and I alternately ride my bull and sit on his face to make him lick our pussy.while we humiliate my pathetic daddy in several ways. Our lover 's tongue and cock give us many great orgasm and my daddy can learn his place! THE DIRTIEST 69 IN MY LIFE ! My bull really enjoys these kinky family cuckold games and he has many dirty ideas to humiliate my pathetic daddy. He lays on me on my Mom in 69 position and fucks me really hard while my Mom licks my pussy . "Come on Daddy lick our feet while this black bull uses your family to satisfy his dirty desires!" THERE IS NO PLACE FOR TABOO! : CUM EATING CUCKOLD HUMILIATION! The kinky family day continues and my pathetic daddy gets a last load of cum in his mouth. My bull alternately fucks me and my slutty mom while we humiliate my daddy is several ways .We Coerce him to lick our feet and suck a huge black dildo like a good cuckold fag. Finally my bull shoots his load on my fucked pussy and my kinky mom immediately licks it up and spit it into my daddy's mouth. " Come on loser swallow this last load of sperm and after we allow you some hours for rest! "
Models: Magyar Mistress Mira

Duration: 1 h 22 min
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:00 PM #26755
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me stretch my petite body showing off my big tits and huge full bush ;p
Models: Dream69

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:01 PM #26756
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 379 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:02 PM #26757
Модератор

Модератор

Default Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 22 min 44 s
Size: 1.54 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:05 PM #26758
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:09 PM #26759
Модератор

Модератор

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her. Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-26-2019, 07:10 PM #26760
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile