Old 06-28-2019, 06:07 PM #45961
Модератор

Модератор

COME TO ME , ITS TIME TO SURRENDER , ITS TIME TO ACCEPT YOUR WEAKNESS , FOLLOW MY VOICE , RELAX , LET ME PENETRATE YOU BRAIN , TRAIN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. ITS JUST NE INTRODUCTION OF WHAT IS COMING TONITE. YOU WANT IT , YOU ALWAYS COME BACK. SURRENDER , SUBMIT AND FOLLOW MY VOICE
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:11 PM #45962
Модератор

Модератор

Harry and Sally are enjoying a walk when suddenly both are misteriously shrunken to bug size. Lexi unaware Squeeze poor Sally but she will do her best to compensate Harry.
Lexi Blue as you have never seen her before!!!
Models: scottwill

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 78.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:13 PM #45963
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 39 s
Size: 279 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:15 PM #45964
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there , but soon you found you can 't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits , to paying them , worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn 't stop there , now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money , your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard , you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don 't deserve all that money anyway , going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout : Cover site 's share and make sure I get 100 % of clip 's value - "GIVE100 " - 30 % Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra " - 50 % Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra " - 100 % Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U " - 200 % Go big - "All4MissA " - 1000 %
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:22 PM #45965
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts part two of her night off with a glass dildo before graduating to her realistic pale dildo.. Watch her cum fully nude for you using her toys and vibrator.. Also some cute ass play with her fingers at the end.. (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 1.26 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:27 PM #45966
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync and Angel Lee have found you and all of your friends sneaking around their house. Years ago , Angel shrunk you and has kept you around for her amusement. They use their large feet to Squeeze all of your friends as you watch in Torment! Their toes wiggle and Squeeze their little bodies with such ease.
Angel grabs a group of men and puts them on a chair while Anabelle **** her curvy ass on them over and over. Angel grabs more Â*pipsqueaks so her muscular Â*butt can Squeeze them into oblivion! The tight yoga pants are worth the Torment if only to have those beautiful asses on your face.
Another one gets smushed between Angel 's huge tits. While mocking them , she uses her hands to make sure that they do not make it out of there alive!
These malicious girls show these pathetic twerps who is in charge by using their hands to smash and punch on their weak bodies. Bones crack and they cannot get away from their wrath.
Anabelle loves shoving their carcasses in her mouth and chews on them in mass. She loves showing you how they fall out of her huge mouth!
These two get bored and leave you until the next time they want to humiliate you!
OTHER KEYWORDS - Annabelle Pync , blondes , blond , blonde , spandex , workout clothes ,
Models: Angel Lee

Duration: 14 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 263 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:41 PM #45967
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:48 PM #45968
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : I was lost in the forest , the night is coming , and so i knock at your door , a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It 's cold outhere , so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We 're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes , your feet are on a table near the cam. For example , sometimes , when you meet lost hikers , you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that , I couldn 't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don 't believe in it at all , you 're very surprised. I don 't believe that someone can control another person , making him doing what she wants , this magic doesn 't exist for me. As i 'm so sure of myself , you propose me a &quot ;game &quot ;. You do believe in magic and at the end , i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I 'm laughing , confident , and to pass time until the sunrising to left , i accept to play. I start following your words. then , you take a kind of powder in your hand , and you blow it up on my face. I 'm less confident , my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then , there is a countdown , finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed , and i 'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit , but blankminded , my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil , i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere , i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore , can 't remember it , i 'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
Custom Clip : I was lost in the forest , the night is coming , and so i knock at your door , a lonely house deep in the middle of the woods. It 's cold outhere , so you propose me to warm up with a drink. We 're sitting and start talking about everything and nothing. You wear pantyhose without shoes , your feet are on a table near the cam. For example , sometimes , when you meet lost hikers , you ask for foot rub in exchange of hospitality as you live alone. I do hate that , I couldn 't do it in anyways. Then we speak about magic. I don 't believe in it at all , you 're very surprised. I don 't believe that someone can control another person , making him doing what she wants , this magic doesn 't exist for me. As i 'm so sure of myself , you propose me a &quot ;game &quot ;. You do believe in magic and at the end , i will be turned into your footbitch and beg you to serve your feet for my own. I 'm laughing , confident , and to pass time until the sunrising to left , i accept to play. I start following your words. then , you take a kind of powder in your hand , and you blow it up on my face. I 'm less confident , my eyes become heavy and follow your so beautiful blacknailed hands. Then , there is a countdown , finished by fingersnap. Eyes are closed , and i 'm totally opened to your suggestions. I open them a bit , but blankminded , my mind is far away. From now on i will love feet. Your feet. you put one foot very closed to my face and this smell will regulate my desires. I play to far with the devil , i will no retrieve the civilisation outhere , i will live to serve you now. I have no name anymore , can 't remember it , i 'm only your slave and footstool devoted to your desires.
When i will wake up , i will just crave to crawl at your feet , kissing them with passion , licking them with love. they are my life from now on , etc. i close my eyes , you wake me up with a countdown. I 'm no more the same person. I look with such craving at your feet , you laugh as devil. I 'm blankminded of everything except your feet and commands. You take off just one pantyhose , my desire is burning. After your command , i crawl to your feet and execute myself without questionning licking , sucking , kissing , sniffing feet as you ask for. You laugh so much , i was so much confident. I repeat outloud that i 'm your pet and slave forever. Miss Kira is my owner / miss kira is my mistress / my owner is the most beautiful person i 've ever seen. Make me also say several times that i 'm your bitch. Now , when you get out , i will wait nicely into my cage your return , to kiss your feet. You entirely possess my soul and body , i will do anything you ask , trapped in your spell as long as it pleases you.
Clip Contains : foot fetish , barefoot , soles , pantyhose , femdom , legs , super villain , witch , redhead , custom , sfx.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 22 min 11 s
Size: 1.64 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:50 PM #45969
Модератор

Модератор

My Patreon supporters got to see a LOT more than this... but because I 'm so nice , I 'll still let you get a little taste of one of my newest creations. Watch as I take on the character of Cleopatra , entrancing you with my bellydancing and luring you into my bed!
Models: MissEmilyAstrom

Duration: 9 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 150 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-28-2019, 06:52 PM #45970
Модератор

Модератор

Default DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 19 min 32 s