Old 01-17-2020, 02:39 AM #17161
Модератор

Модератор

Default Francesca’s Farting and Squirting! - - scatshop

Francesca’s Farting and Squirting! - - scatshop

Francesca puts that big ole ass on full display in this one!! If you never seen one of her FUNKY releases, it’s time to get on the wagon!! Enjoy as she gets on all fours and puts that ass in the air, spreading to push out a few loud farts while in her living room. Then enjoy as she pulls the lotion out, and lathers up that phat ole booty!! She shows off that sexy ass “Fuck Me Harder” Tramp Stamp as well!! Then in the second half of the clip, she had a feeling she might push out more than farts, but no luck. She gets on all fours in the bathroom and pushes out even more FUNKY ass farts!! She pushes out so hard that she even squirted while farting!! Another great clip from Francesca!
Models:

Duration: 3 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 188 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:49 AM #17162
Модератор

Модератор

Default Beer and shit in your favorite jeans - - scatshop

Beer and shit in your favorite jeans - - scatshop

Olga and Yana bought for a bottle of beer , and sat down on the couch to drink beer . Yana is a very sexy drink beer from her mouth poured beer , Yana all wet from the beer . Olga also fills his mouth with beer and pouring over . About how beautiful it looks and how sexy Yana Olga is doing . Then Yana gets up off the couch and pulls his jeans and shows you her ass , Yana has a wonderful ass and she loves anal sex , after that Yana wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Preshlos turn Olga . Olga got out of bed and also removes her jeans and shows you her ass , then Olga wears jeans and sit down on the couch . Yana starts to shit and piss in your favorite blue jeans , Oh yeah a large amount of shit and piss coming out of Yana . Now fills their jeans shit Olga , Oh Yes they love these dirty games . Yana gets up off the couch and removes her jeans , shows you how much crap came out of her ass just fine . It’s a cool and very exciting .Yana wears jeans back on his ass , now, Olga , Olga removes her jeans and also shows you your dirty shit and dirty ass shit jeans . This is just gorgeous and cool , Yana Olga and I in turn show you my dirty shit jeans and shit from dirty Asses . Yes Yana, Olga and drank cool beer and a cool time .
Models:

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 1 013 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:50 AM #17163
Модератор

Модератор

Default Favorite jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

Favorite jeans and sneakers - - scatshop

We love to spoil shit your jeans we with Olga posing in jeans and on our feet wearing sneakers , first video we made for you strip , we show you turns your jeans and sneakers first, Olga followed me . We parade around the room taking various poses , taking off jeans and showing you my clean ass then again wear jeans on their Asses . After we showed you how beautiful we look jeans Olga got cancer and began to fill his jeans with shit and urine , the legs of Olga flows the urine leaving the trail wet jeans , her jeans are full of shit . Olga takes off jeans to show you her dirty ass , yeah that’s a lot of shit on her ass and jeans . Olga wears dirty jeans back on the ass . Now it’s my turn to fill your jeans with piss and shit , I also stand cancer and starts to shit and piss in my favorite jeans , my running feet leaving urine on the jeans wet trail , I take my jeans off my ass all in the shit , and my jeans are within full of shit , showing you my ass all in the shit again, I wear the jeans .
Models:

Duration: 13 min 25 s
Size: 1.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:50 AM #17164
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Farts - - scatshop

Sexy Farts - - scatshop

I am trying in my asshole to push a little air for fun
Old 01-17-2020, 02:51 AM #17165
Модератор

Модератор

Default JOI & Close-up Wide Hard Knobby Painful Poop - - scatshop

JOI & Close-up Wide Hard Knobby Painful Poop - - scatshop

You’re gonna love watching this super close-up video as I slowly, slowly, slooowwwly push out this very wide, very hard, knobby shit,. Enjoy the great view of the poop still inside me as my cute brown eye begins to open wide, releasing a few tiny farts as this load can hardly wait to come out my full ass. Listen to my sexy voice as I give you some dirty JOI/JOE as you watch me push this smelly, stinky turd out, stretching my tiny tight asshole to it’s absolute limit with this painful poop. “Smell my shit, smear it on your cock, and shoot your load on my pile of shit.”
Just imagine that if there were no such thing as licensing lawsuits, that this video would use “Push It” by Salt N Pepa as a soundtrack. Maybe you should play it at the same time.
Models:

Duration: 5 min 52 s
Size: 96.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:53 AM #17166
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lisa Marie’s mA.S.S.ter Pieces! - - scatshop

Lisa Marie’s mA.S.S.ter Pieces! - - scatshop

I just can’t get enough of Lisa Marie!! What a wonderful new talent!! This sexy lady loves putting that booty of hers to work!! Enjoy all The TnT (That’s Twerkin’ and Turdin’!) ass she puts that beautful ass on full display before beginning with a nice pee. All that jigglin done got her bowels to moving!! She returns a while later to take a hovering dump. The way the log wormed out her ass, it nearly missed the bowl entirely!! She let out a nice phat log all over the toilet seat!! She saved the best for last however as she begins twerking and booty popping in a sexy orange tight outfit. Then enjoy as she spreads her ass and squats over the floor to let out a nice load!! This young cutey pie is on the road to greatness!!
Models:

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:54 AM #17167
Модератор

Модератор

Default Scatjob Now Eat It - - scatshop

Scatjob Now Eat It - - scatshop

Watch me in a fishnet bodystocking revealing my big tits and ass…… i tell you how im going to make all your fantasies come true…
i bend over rubbing your dick along my asshole before opening it up revealing my hard scat load inside before closing and teasing you…
You want my warm load on your dick dont you?
i open my ass once more and push out a hard load and it drops down onto your dick…
Now watch me rub it into palms and give you a scat handjob… i rub my warm scat all over your throbbing cock making you oooze precum before smearing on my big ttits and ass now take some of my hard shit….. put it in your mouth and im going to tell you when you swollow and cum…
Ready?
Models:

Duration: 17 min 32 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:55 AM #17168
Модератор

Модератор

Default Accidentally Shit Myself, Pussy and Ass Smear - - scatshop

Accidentally Shit Myself, Pussy and Ass Smear - - scatshop

Wearing my well loved old pink panty. Feeling really have to poo, seriously I can’t hold it. Can’t constrict my asshole to keep inside my huge poo. Sitting on the side and you able to see some wet spot on panty which is mean my ass get sweaty because of holding poo. Can’t wait so release it accidentally it goes straight to my panty. Holy shit. Huge and massive poo, I don’t wonder couldn’t hold it. Nasty nasty poo destroyed this cutie. I finished poop myself in squat pose so then peeing as well and start to make bigger mess and squeeze the poo I’m sliding by ass forward and back and you see what a big mess done. Lots of creamy shit everywhere around me. Then show off a piece of hard poo up close , just admire it. After take off on half way pants leak out the shit on side and start smearing on this round ass. Smear it deep inside my skin thorough on ass. Then don’t want to skip my pink pussy so smear a lot on it too. I’m not hurry up on the smearing part, just being sure smudge poo on every inch of ass and pussy. Creamy dirty poo on my beautiful pussy. Do you wanna taste it? ? Finally I hold the destroyed pink panty next to my face and next to my shit covered pussy. Enjoy it.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 493 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 02:56 AM #17169
Модератор

Модератор

Default Desperate jeans mess (special request) - - scatshop

Desperate jeans mess (special request) - - scatshop

This was a special request video to mess and walk around in jeans!
I had to poop real bad and was trying to set up my camera and almost didn’t make it!
Models:

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-17-2020, 03:13 AM #17170
Модератор

Модератор

Default Piss Drinking from Crystal - - scatshop

Piss Drinking from Crystal - - scatshop

In I stroll in my office attire, talking to you. I sit all the while talking dirty and touching myself. Using the vibrator on my pussy. Suddenly, I need to pee. I reach over, grab my crystal wine glass and piss into it. I then sit and swig it from my glass, swallowing it as if its a glass of chardonnay! I tell you how if you were here it would be your piss I would be drinking! Then I carry on playing, inserting anal beads into my arse and brace yourself for a vibration cum ending.
Models:

Duration: 11 min 36 s
Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
Size: 751 MiB
Download From AnzFile