Old 11-28-2019, 09:02 PM #110661
Модератор

Модератор

Satisfy Me Or Blackmail-Fantasy - JennaSativa - iwantclips

I am fed up with you and want to ruin you. You are going to give me all your private informations. You bank account numbers, credit cards numbers. I am going to run your life. Everything will be at the tip of my fingers and with one single e-mail I could mess up your life for good! And I will do it with great pleasure if you don't satisfy me. You life will crumble before your eyes. You better make me happy and satisfy all my demands. It's turning you on to be own by me. Look how excited you are.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:09 PM #110662
Модератор

Модератор

Office Domination CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

We are sick and tired of you just bossing Us around. From now on you're going to do whatever it is that We want. We see you checking Us out everyday, how could you not? We're flawless. Why don't you just take that already hard cock our and jerk off. We know you want to. We look way to irresistible in these pantyhose. Now that We're letting you jerk off, We're going to let you cum. All you have to do is eat it! and if you don't We're going to tell everyone what a little perv you are! you wouldn't want that, would you? No, so you'll do exactly as We say, Mr. boss man. (Includes: CEI, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Double Domme, Brat Girls, Etc) buy more of Princess Ashley's Clips at: https://iwantclips.com/store/925
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 35 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:09 PM #110663
Модератор

Модератор

The Naked Truth - MahaloMarcy - iwantclips

This is a truly perverted confession from me to my FAVORITE FILTHY PERVERTS out there! You know who you are
Find out what kind of naughty, nasty things I still haven't confessed to you yet.Ever been to a nudist colony? I sure have.
Cum and stroke that hard cock while you listen to me be just as nasty of a pervert as you are! maybe even worse!
Models: MahaloMarcy

Duration: 9 min 46 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 549 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:10 PM #110664
Модератор

Модератор

Default LuxyReid - iwantclips

- LuxyReid - iwantclips

Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 20 min 14 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:14 PM #110665
Модератор

Модератор

You Need Me - Miss Jade - iwantclips

I never intended on being a homewrecker. I just make these hot clips, and well, you just can't get enough. In fact, you can't even make it through a day without sneaking away from wifey and jerking to me. It's ok. It's perfectly natural to crave a hot, young, fuckable, woman who tends to her appearance. I'm sure by now wifey has let herself go. She no longer has reason to impress you, you already have her. Men always want what they can't have. That's why it's a good thing you have me and your wallet here.
Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 180 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:17 PM #110666
Модератор

Модератор

Edging My Aroma Slave - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom clip: In the begining you are close to cam with red lips and glasses. You tell me when I should sniff the popp3rs and don't touch my cock. You mesmerize me that I am your slave. Totally under your control. In next scene you wear black pantyhose and high heels. You play with your legs. Showing your ass from different angles. Sexy pov foot play with me. Then you show me your worn pantyhose and tell me that you will dress me in them. All the time you tell me to jerk my cock and stop on your command. I want some edging games. In the end you command me to throw a cube. Number will mean how many times non-stop I need to watch this clip.
Clip Contains: encouragement, joi games, mind fuck, Intox-Fantasy, femdom, pantyhose, custom, heels, popp3rs.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 19 min 13 s
Size: 1.45 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:17 PM #110667
Модератор

Модератор

Enter the Dragons - Starring Alice Frost (#AMWF #GangBang) ROUGH! - Alvin Heaven - iwantclips

Life in college can be boring sometimes, even when you live in the dorms. Finals are such a bitch, and Alice Frost, being the dutiful college student, coerced herself to power through a textbook that would put a chronic insomniac to the deepest slumber. Alice is no match for advanced chemistry, calculus, or American history, and she promptly falls ****. And then her worst nightmare begins: three NAKED masked men had compromised security and walk towards her with the worst intentions and designs. They vi0l4te her immediately, while she is far away in La La Land, but she proves to be no match for these three mysterious Asian dudes. She has no choice but to submit, and submit does she!
Models: Alvin Heaven

Duration: 41 min 28 s
Size: 1.25 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:18 PM #110668
Модератор

Модератор

JOI you will Never forget - Princess Becky - iwantclips

Sit back and drop those pants, I am going to tease and edge you all the way until explosion. You have no chance today. Take a nice long look at this sexy body of mine. Start stroking for me. Nice and fast for me, good boy. Jerk that cock. Now focus on these huge tits of mine. I know how much you adore them. Now stop jerking that cock. I want to have some fun with you. No cumming until I say so. I want to have my wicked way with you. Sit on those hands and stare at my perfection. Look at that cock twitching for me. Frustration runs through you, so desperate to wank and cum. I want you weak and suffering for me. Beg to wank that cock. Beg for me, I want you to grovel like a little bitch. Start wanking again but this time nice and slow. It's going to drive you insane. I love teasing you. Now stop bitch. Ohhh it hurts so bad doesn't it! This is so fun! Now wank that cock again and get ready in 10
Models: Princess Becky

Duration: 7 min 23 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:21 PM #110669
Модератор

Модератор

Choose Your Own Ending CBT Series OPTION A by Kerri King - Kerri Kings Clip Store - iwantclips

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-28-2019, 09:23 PM #110670
Модератор

Модератор

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 522 MiB
Download From AnzFile