Format: MPEG-4
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:25 PM #137602
Модератор

Модератор

Default Infatuation Forever - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Infatuation Forever - AdrienneB - iwantclips

What's it like to feel irresistibly attracted to me in this red dress? Immediately hard for me knowing you have a wife at home. Buy this clip, she'll never know, and let your little infatuation become forever! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:28 PM #137603
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:29 PM #137604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

Topless Ten Tasks for My Cum Drinking Sluts - Carlie - iwantclips

I have some tasks in mind for you today. No, I'm not going to be nice. Yes, you will get to cum. You're going to lay on your back with a pillow under you ass, your cock pointed at your face with a glass over the tip of your cock. This glass with collect all your precum during these tasks. After each task, you drink from the glass, but don't swallow. Keep your spunk in your mouth the whole time like a good boy. Todays goal is to complete ten tasks. Here are the tasks: 1- Jerk off 2- Ball caressing 3- Cock slapping 4- Not touch 5- Ball slap 6- Touch yourself while you gargle precum 7- Finger your ass 8- Ball slapping while you repeat the insult given 9- Edge and beg to swallow the precum 10- Cum countdown Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 13 min 47 s
Size: 520 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:30 PM #137605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Blackmailed-Fantasy by Sitter - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Blackmailed-Fantasy by Sitter - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

While b4bysitting for you I decide to take some sexy selfies for My BF, when all of a sudden I realize you're home and spying on Me! At first I'm completely embarrassed that you caught Me like this.. but then I realize I should take advantage of the situation. Your wife is upstairs the entire time, but that doesn't stop you from stripping down and stroking for Me. Actually, maybe you can even help Me take some pics…. hehe. In fact, I've always thought you were kinda hot… have you ever thought about Me like this? Oooh…. tell Me more. This is such a bad idea and you know it. I have you right in front of Me, touching yourself as I tease you. You know that if your wife were to find out about this, she would leave you and take you for EVERYTHING. You don't want that, do you? Now that I have you right where I want you, you're going to give Me exactly what I want or I'll ruin your marriage. Hahahaha… you know you can't resist Me… plus your entire life is in My hands. You better play along or else…
**Use code “loserspay50” for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code “LYNESCUMSLUT” to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 39 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:31 PM #137606
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Can't Escape Shiny - AdrienneB - iwantclips

You Can't Escape Shiny - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Did you really think that you could leave my hot tits in this metallic shiny material? Think again. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:32 PM #137607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:33 PM #137608
Модератор

Модератор

Default ALL THE WAY (with Angel) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

ALL THE WAY (with Angel) 1280x720 HD - TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES - iwantclips

Ever since LAP TRANCE you and Angel have been an item. Tonight Angel is preparing for her new “Nurse” set at the club, and you stopped by to surprise her. Of course it wasn't a surprise at all, but does that really matter? Either way you're falling deeper into Angels will, and experiencing the thrill of a lifetime. Before the night is through, you'll have a better “understanding” of Angel's plan, and a lot less stress. In the end, you'll be back for more, and Angel will be ready, to open her Door.
Models: TranceProviders - NEW RELEASES

Duration: 16 min 55 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:34 PM #137609
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 8 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-18-2020, 01:34 PM #137610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

Red Flats Tease - myprettyfeet8 - iwantclips

I know you can't resist my sexy toes and amazingly wrinkled soles. I'm going to tease you with close ups of my toes, tease you with my sexy red flats shoes, then turn my back to you and tease you with close ups of my incredible wrinkled feet. This sexy toe, shoe, and sole tease video has everything you love.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 304 MiB
Download From AnzFile