Old 04-15-2020, 12:18 AM #143101
Модератор

Модератор

Default DRAWN TO ME Erotic Dancing Aroma Harlot - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

DRAWN TO ME Erotic Dancing Aroma Harlot - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Weak mindfucked Aroma puppet- I know every string to pull to get you higher than ever before & bring you to the edge, so so close to blasting off...getting you higher & harder than ever before as you listen to the layers of My whispers & sensual sniffing instructions... I know how you love to watch My striptease... I'm in a silky robe & long velvet gloves fishnet stockings sparkly high heels & I'm full with desire to control your cock. I am masked in silver coins, jingling & mesmerizing you while you sniff Aroma at My command & earn your orgasm... I stand above you, tease you with My silky robe until you are lost... then slowly reveal what I am hiding underneath... your Mistress wants to take you deeper, Mesmerized by My erotic dancing & the swaying of My magick pendulum- get fucking obliterated & get ready for what I'm going to show to you... My ass fucks your head up. My long legs fuck you up. I keep you sniffing Aroma getting weaker for Me as I run My velvet hands over My silky smooth ass in your face, commanding your worship & imprinting My power. I turn you into My slave. I enchant you, seduce you, dance for you, tell you just how to stroke your cock for Me- push yourself to the limit for your Mistress. I edge your cock & slide effortlessly into your mind taking control of your thoughts & using the hypnotic movements of My body with the deep powerful gaze of My green eyes. I have control over your cock... I have a firm grip on it, up & down, velvety gloves... Show Me just how good you are at following My instructions & I will take you so deep into delicious satisfaction... I can slow you down & speed you up. you are lost for Me...lost in Me when you cum for Me... My curves, the slow revealing of My Goddess body in lingerie... My long legs up high in the air, My toy in My hand... sniff more- get high as fuck- & you will cum for your Goddess, another toy in My collection. So hard, so turned on, relishing every moment of being told what to do... you are entirely ensnared in My web & the spell I cast over you penetrates your mind with the intensity of the Aroma ... your orgasm is a gift from Goddess, your owner, you'll push out every last drop for Me...My plaything, My puppet, My toy... I love to play with My toys! The vision of this ... is SENSUAL SATISFACTION. I get off on owning you! CLIP CONTAINS: Aroma, mesmerize -robo, coerced Loaded, Loaded, mind fuck, erotic dancing, jerk off instruction, JOI, edging, striptease, velvet gloves, mask fetish, mesmerize, ass worship, long legs, fshnets, high heels, orgasm control, goddess worship, dancing, eyes, ASMR, femdom, cocktease, lingerie, satin
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:20 AM #143102
Модератор

Модератор

Default Weak for Shiny | Miss Hanna - Miss Hanna - iwantclips

Weak for Shiny | Miss Hanna - Miss Hanna - iwantclips

If the sight of me in shiny tight clothing makes your pants tighter and your breathing heavier then this clip is for you. Teasing in my black shiny tube top, hot shorts, and gloves I love when worship Me! Stroking over my perfect body, stroking while I tease my juicy plump ass being squeezed to death in my tiny shorts, my natural perky tits busting out of my top, and imagine your cock in my gloved hands stroking you over and over. You won't want to miss this.
Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout:
Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
15% CumTax4MissH
100% LosersPayMore
1000% MORE
Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 878
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:25 AM #143103
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

"Wakey, Wakey sweetie! It's time to get up and do something special for your mommy!". I wake you up and command you to do something very important for me. I've been training you to be an obedient cuckold son for awhile now. I made sure you learnt your cuckolding duties in the house and always do what I demand, especially when it comes to my multiple alpha lovers. I am running late for work so you have to go in my bedroom where my boyfriend is resting under covers and give him a nice morning blowjob. I won't take "no" for an answer. I lift up his blanket and tell you to climb under and start blowing.
You will do anything I say, you love me, obey me, I am your everything. You climbed under the blanket without waking my lover up and start blowing him. He is staying still while he is enjoying your mouth by putting his big hand on your head and fucking your throat as you gag and get your "snack". I was watching the whole thing while you were doing it. I come back wrapped in towel asking you if you did what she told you. I command you to spit a huge creamy load in my hand She loves seeing all that jizz and tells you how proud she is of you. Then You are going to slurp it all up like a good cucky that you are. You put your mouth on my hand and slurp it all up. Good boy, what a yummy breakfast isn't it?!
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:34 AM #143104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty school project partner ignores you - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Bratty school project partner ignores you - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Score! You get lucky for once in your loser life and get paired with the hot girl in class for a group project. Even better she invites you over to her house to work on it! But as soon as you get there she makes you do the project by yourself while she ignores you completely, scrolling twitter, taking selfies, all while teasing you with her short shorts...
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 757 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:36 AM #143105
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 52 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:37 AM #143106
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Life Revolves Around Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Your Life Revolves Around Tits - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Everything in your sex life revolves around my big tits. The feeling you get from my body is far too into xicating to resist. You've never felt better than when you get to jerk to my big boobs in your face. So do it again today. Prove to me your entire life revolves around these huge boobies. You will never be able to quit this addiction. You don't want to. Your going to stay wrapped around my finger for the rest of your life. You world revolves around my big, beautiful tits.

Consists of:tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:39 AM #143107
Модератор

Модератор

Default Slavery is a Necessity - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Slavery is a Necessity - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** NOTE: This clip contains binaurals and intense visuals. You know what that means: wear your best headphones and turn off the lights (listen to the preview with headphones as well).

You want to be enveloped by My voice and the essence of My light. Enjoy the experience you're about to have. **

Once upon a time, you viewed Me as a luxury. An indulgence. Even a vice. You saw Me as someone. something. that could bring you an immense amount of pleasure, but the drawback is the potential harm. To you, I may have been perceived to be just like any other addictive substance.

But I've shown you something different. I've shifted your entire perspective. I've shown you the way through My dominant aura, and you can never look back.

You NEED Me now, just like you need air; water; food; shelter. I am the air you breathe. Each time I instruct you to take a deep breath, it's because I want you to breathe in My essence.

Your slavery to Me isn't merely a part of a fetish. It's directly tied to who you are. Your submissiveness is the deepest, truest part of your identity.

I demand your selfless servitude, but I still encourage you to feel good. I allow you to stroke - I want you to, in fact - because what I want most is for you to associate the act of serving and succumbing to Me with pure, raw, sexual pleasure. There should be a reward for being exactly where you should be.

I want you to stroke MY cock in the name of worshipping Me, in the name of giving your body, your mind, and your soul to Me.

And I want you to realize how much you need Me. I want you to embrace the fact that you need to be a part of something bigger - My life - to feel whole.

If reading this all turns you on, I'm only proving My point.

This is a part of you.
* MARKUP CODES FOR GOOD BOYS:** 50% markup: MIKI50** 100% markup: MIKI100** 200% markup: MIKI200** 500% markup: MIKISGOODBOY 1000% markup for the truly devoted: ILOVEYOUMIKI Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 23 s
Size: 903 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:40 AM #143108
Модератор

Модератор

Default Kim Carta...All in his mouth - kimcarta1234 - iwantclips

Kim Carta...All in his mouth - kimcarta1234 - iwantclips

Super fan return for his third shoot, and to get his load of protein cum. He still can't take dick, but love his sexy white ass. He said my cum taste like cream cheese...lol 5 star video.
Models: kimcarta1234

Duration: 10 min 19 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 107 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:43 AM #143109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Birthday Princess Obsession - TemptressLux - iwantclips

Bratty Birthday Princess Obsession - TemptressLux - iwantclips

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
Size: 881 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-15-2020, 12:47 AM #143110
Модератор

Модератор

Default Access to Private Snapchat - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

Access to Private Snapchat - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

My snapchat for 1 month. Daily sexy snaps of me in a variety of (un)dressed states. Previews of my new content before anywhere else! Daily life snaps. Hot n00ds! Get to know me in a way you've never been able to before! You may message me and I'll try to reply as often as I can.
After completing your purchase, look for a private message from me to obtain my Snap ID! (Guest purchasers won't be able to obtain my ID since they cant message!)
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 1 min 1 s
Size: 65.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile