Old 05-19-2019, 03:32 PM #24341
Модератор

Модератор

A nerdy Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ sensually licking and sucking on her boyfriend's cock, edging him and playing with precum, then making him ejaculate in her mouth. 22 minutes.
Models: anjeelowe

Duration: 22 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:32 PM #24342
Модератор

Модератор

This is one of my best collections so far. Get ready to have your stroking controlled in every way possible! It's been another fantastic year of controlling your orgasms. I've always said that the best way to control an unruly slave is to determine when, where and how they orgasm. I've had you practice all sorts of methods from edging, to tantric masturbation, chastity, ruination, and basically every technique out there to control your cock. So I've compiled a clip of 50 of my favorite ways I've control that little nub between your legs. Get ready to stroke in every way possible and to follow my every instruction. We're going to put your cock through the ringer. Let's see if you can keep it together long enough to cum at the end. If you can't follow my every instruction, you can't cum at all.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 1.35 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:36 PM #24343
Модератор

Модератор

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm ****ed, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me. Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste! Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson. Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:36 PM #24344
Модератор

Модератор

You're a dirty pervert that loves to think about burying your face in my used wet gym thong. I just finished up a workout and got soaked from my kickboxing class. I know how horny my big ass and thong make you so get on your knees and beg me to let you bury your face in between my perfect cheeks. Sniff sniff perv.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 737 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:38 PM #24345
Модератор

Модератор

Giantess/humiliation video, with you playing the role of a dominating mother, who humiliates and crushes her speck sized son. You come home, fresh from working out for most of the day, and you sit down, take your shoes and socks off, and rest your feet on table, unaware that your son has shrunken on the table, and is now cowering in the shadow of your feet. Eventually you hear a noise down by your feet, and when you investigate, you lose it laughing at your pathetic speck sized son. You taunt and humiliate him for a bit, rubbing how much more powerful and superior you are to him, telling him he's not even a person anymore, let alone a man. All he is is a tiny bug, one that should be crushed. You think for moment about how to get rid of him, before you great a great idea. You stand up, and tell him not to go anywhere (Not like he could escape anyway). Laughing, you return wearing a huge strap-on, banging it on the table next to him. You taunt and humiliate him, enjoying how pathetic he is, a mere speck before your powerful cock. Finally, after some more teasing, you say goodbye as you Cru.sh him under the strap-on, relishing the moment. I'd like you to focus as much as possible on humiliating and making fun of the son, really making him feel as small as he is. For the son, if you can actually use something to represent a speck. Wear whatever you'd like to wear. **This clip is personalized**
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 15 min 54 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 505 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:43 PM #24346
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) My naughty secretary has invited me back to her apartment. She has been panty flashing me all day in that tight skirt black stockings, fuck me heels..and oh so sexy panties...Well since I have been in charge all day it is time for her to take charge...This time before she sucks my cock and lets me fuck her in her panties she wants me to suck on her pussy through her panties then she pulls them to the side so I can suck and lick on her clit til her pussy gets so wet she just has to fuck me...She reminds me that she is in charge and I have to make her cum first before she lets me cum in her mouth. After all...she is in charge...
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 9 s
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:44 PM #24347
Модератор

Модератор

Wanna share a last smoke with me before we go to ****?
Models: HotEva

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:49 PM #24348
Модератор

Модератор

VR 360 Video 4K Chloe, Mariah, and Natalya are three Giantesses. Tonight, they are going out to a club. The girls show off their sexy outfits to you while you are inside a cage. They have a big surprise! They are going to take you out with them! They let you out of the cage. They want you to lick their big, giant toes before they go out. The girls taunt and tease you with their big feet. They even threaten to crush you! The giantesses worry that they will wear you out too soon and you won't have any energy to go dancing with them, so they pick you back up and Natalya places you in her palm. They are going to wedge you someplace naughty while they are out. Can you think of some places they might wedge you? It's so convenient that you're so small. The girls can take you everywhere with them and you usually go unnoticed. They'll even bring you into the women's bathroom with them, so you don't get lost in public. Just be very careful not to fall out of wherever they stuff you. You're so fragile next to the giant girls. It would be so easy for one of them to accidentally drop and step on you in a crowded place like the club. If you value your life, hold on tight! Natalya stuffs you right between her cleavage and all four of you head out to the club. (11:01 long) Clip Contains: 4K 360 VR Video, Virtual Reality, Giantess, POV Foot Worship, Up Skirt, Feet, Boots
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Resolution: 1920 x 3 840
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:50 PM #24349
Модератор

Модератор

You can't stop thinking about it. You know what I am talking about... that BIG BLACK COCK! You can't get it off your mind. How often do you think about it? A lot, huh? I know. I know what you like. That's why I am showing you all these pictures of the very COCK you desire. You can't help yourself. You wish to suck on it, lick it, have it jammed down your throat and fill your mouth with it's HOT BLACK CUM. You really are a whiteboi cum slut. I knew it. You are drooling right now, aren't you? YOU REALLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET IT OFF YOUR MIND NOW! Contains: Coerced bi, ebony female domination, femdom pov, racial humiliation, humiliation
Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-19-2019, 03:52 PM #24350
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile