Old 10-30-2019, 07:18 PM #12061
Модератор

Модератор

What a lovely shit….
I think I will spread it all over my lovely tits!
Models: BabyDollNaughty

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 08:49 PM #12062
Модератор

Модератор

I wanted to have a bath and relax. But I really needed to poop ! S I did it in my bathtub and I showered myself with my poo !
Models: nastymarianne

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 08:55 PM #12063
Модератор

Модератор

I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge smelly shit and piss on his shit face, after that he has to lick me clean! What a loser.
Models: janet

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 09:41 PM #12064
Модератор

Модератор

Hello to all lovers of mistress and slave. In this video you will see Mrs. Olga and Marina, who today is the slave Olga. Olya keeps Marina on a leash, Olga is cheerful and smiles, she will have her slave Marina. Olga leads Marina around the room on a leash, Marina resists a little, but Olga pulls her. pushes legs, sometimes pulls the hair. Then Olga gives Marina a dog’s bowl and Marina srut into it and pissing, Olga also adds her own shit to the bowl, she also srt there. Then the Mistress makes her slave drink and eat from this bowl. She immerses Marina’s face completely in urine and shit in a bowl. Marina meekly drinks and eats shit, and Olga got down to her ass. She smeared it with oil and began to fuck her anal. At first she climbed there with one finger, then with two fingers, pushing the hole apart and showing you the anal hole of your slave on camera. Then she fucked Marina with a rubber phallus in the ass, and Marina had to eat from the bowl at the same time as she was fucked. Then Mrs. turned and fucked Marina in her pussy, while she poured out on her slave all the crap that was left in the bowl, she also made her submissive slave fisting. In general, in this video you will see what pleasure Olga got from playing with her slave today)))
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 12 min 15 s
Size: 1.16 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 10:24 PM #12065
Модератор

Модератор

I know how much you adore my risky public shits so this was my perfect opportunity. They gave me shitty service so I gave them a shity floor to clean up lol Enjoy <3
Models: HennatheGoddess

Duration: 3 min 14 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 122 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:35 PM #12066
Модератор

Модератор

Present you a new film in high quality, 40 minutes long, with a new BBW Mistress
My fat girl friend is a mean bitch. She likes to humiliate men. Her dream is shitting a man in the mouth. And then I came across a neighbor, a young guy Antonio from Serbia, who recently moved into an apartment next door. I invited him and Mistress Lana pounced him. She crawled over his face with her lush pussy and ass. She shat in the plate and her eyes glistened, pussy flowed, from the sight of how the slave absorbs her shit, falls to the very bottom of toilet slavery. She enjoyed Smoking, laughing and spitting at him, watching as I added shit to his plate, shitting a big pile of liquid shit. This jerk hunted looked at us and understood that hi have to eat everything. I fed everything, poured everything through the funnel right down my throat. We had a many of fun. Now my girl friend and I will often meet and humiliate, shit in the mouth of slaves and feed our shit together.
Models: Mistress

Duration: 39 min 36 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-30-2019, 11:35 PM #12067
Модератор

Модератор

Are you shure that you’ll be eat my shit for breakfast, lunch, and dinner slave! -This is your best case and you should eat all! I use my slave liek usual, but this time I make him take all my shit! I am shitting in my slave mouth a huge turd on his shit face, after that he has to lick me clean! What a loser. I know that you watch this and you want to be on his place slave! I will accept you if you can eat a lot of shit!
Models: ElenaToilet

Duration: 9 min 5 s
Size: 980 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 12:36 AM #12068
Модератор

Модератор

Open mouth and get a soft juicy shits out of my cute little butthole. feeling my shit filling your mouth, I birth my loads with throaty groans and breathless gasps. I make sure to show you my poopy butthole and excite you the shape of my ass
Old 10-31-2019, 03:11 AM #12069
Модератор

Модератор

This is a behind the scenes clip where I was messing around with some issues on my laptop before filming a clip. When I’m working, my slave is always attentive to my ass. He kisses it softly and works his way down my legs and kisses my feet while I ignore him in complete silence. He works his way back to my ass and receives a small fart. To me, the slave is nothing. As long as he does his duties and worships me properly, I have no need to speak to him.
After worshiping my body with utmost devotion for awhile, I let out a really messy, shitty fart. My slave was getting ready for our human furniture clip, but I made him come over and eat up the shit mess on my ass. He rubs his face all in it and tries to eat up what he can. It’s a very gloopy shit though so it ends up getting smeared around a lot. My slave at least got to enjoy eating most of it.
Models: PastelGoddess

Duration: 7 min 42 s
Size: 915 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 03:55 AM #12070
Модератор

Модератор

"Hi, loser. I am talking with you! My ass has never looked sexier than it does from below peaking out from under my toilet seat. You get a below me view. You will be jerk-off without self-respect as you gaze at my perfect ass while I poke my heels into the slave's mouth. When my asshole has been properly relaxed I let loose a magnificent pile right into the slave's mouth that fills its mouth and piles up on top of its face. Next, the camera looks right into my face as I spit down the slave and coldly order it to "Swallow my shit, toilet." You will jerk-off furiously-I can almost hear your tiny dick flapping around now-as I look down pitilessly at the sub-human struggling to swallow my stinky shit. You abandon hope as your dignity melts away and you give yourself to pleasing me by humiliating yourself. I use toilet brush and my shoes to shove the shit down the slave's throat. You can see it working by the smile on my face. Since you have enjoyed the view of my ass you should live by the slave rules. When you cum and once you have spewed your sperm lick up it like a good little toilet.
Models: marcos579

Duration: 12 min 36 s
Size: 896 MiB
Download From AnzFile