Old 06-02-2019, 09:45 AM #2041
Модератор

Модератор

Hey guys! Its time for my morning routine and I decided Ill get a little adventurous around the houseIm gonna poop on my washing machine
Old 06-02-2019, 10:17 AM #2042
Модератор

Модератор

OMG he made me throw up what I had for dessert.He fucked my throat with no mercy or remorse shown. I threw up all over his dick and he made me suck and lick it all back up.
Models: GoddessKinkyCaramel

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 439 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:22 AM #2043
Модератор

Модератор

Melissa is back with a GREAT nearly 20 min collection of clips taken in a variety of public toilets. From her job to her gym, to at her favorite restaurant, If Melissa had to go she recorded it!! A nice mix of different angles as well. A nice mix of peeing and ploppage clips. She had one of the most gassiest, explosive loads I have ever seen from her. It seems her Moca Latte got her bowels to moving!! Enjoy as she can barely get her sweatpants down before unloading a wet runny load in the bowl!! Melissa had more gas that usual in the scene as well. This is one of her longest sets in a while! Melissa is back with a bang look for even newer and hotter clips coming in 2017!!
Models: funkyladies

Duration: 19 min 47 s
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:28 AM #2044
Модератор

Модератор

Look what I have here! I have collected 44 loads of my shit. I saved them all up in my freezer. Ive spent months saving all this shit! Now I get to play in it! But first I have to push out the 45th load!
Watch me push out the 45th load onto a plate. Oh I grunt and groan as I struggle to push this shit out while Im laying on my back. Finally this nice big load of shit slides out of my hole and onto the plate. I set the plate aside for later. I have something special planned for it!
I have to empty out all 44 loads of shit that I saved. While I empty out all of this shit I tell you how I saved it up, stored it for months in my freezer, and how I defrosted it. I show you all the different textures and colors of my shit. And I tell you about what freezing does to poop. Finally all of that shit is out of the jars! Look at all this shit! Look at this HUGE pile of poop!
Its time to get dirty! I pick up my massive ball of shit and start to smear it all over my body! I cover my entire body with my poop! I even smear my shit all over my face and in my hair! I want to be completely covered!
Ive got the outside of my body covered in shit. Now watch me get the inside of my body covered in poop too! I grab a big handful of shit and start to stuff it up into my pussy and ass! I love being a filthy girl, shoveling shit into my nasty holes! Look at all this shit Im pushing into my holes! Mmm! It looks so hot!
My body is covered with poop and two of my three holes are filled with shit. I have one more hole to fill with shit! Remember that 45th load I saved? This is what I saved it for! Im going to stuff my mouth full of the 45th load of poop! Watch me chew my turds and play with my shit in my mouth! I love squishing my shit in between my teeth and getting my spit all brown and gross with poop. Mmm! It feels so good having all three of my holes filled with poop!
Im so turned on! Luckily I have some dildos handy! Watch me fuck my filthy ass and pussy with my dildos! I have one huge toy and one flesh colored cock! I get them both so dirty with my nasty, shitty holes! My holes are so turned on! I need to cum! I need to cum hard! Oh yes! Watch me cum while covered in 45 loads of shit! Watch me cum so hard that I squirt! Mmm! Im such a happy shit girl!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 30 min 24 s
Size: 1.72 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:30 AM #2045
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me push hard while trying to get this poop out
Models: Jojo3767

Duration: 1 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 82.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 10:39 AM #2046
Модератор

Модератор

You dont mind if I call you Daddy right? It doesnt matter. Im in the one in control today youre going to be my shit eating daddy. So get your face in your little girls ass and eat up. Youve been craving a solid load and here it is. The only thing youll be doing today is choking down my shit. Chew it up, gag on it, and fucking swallow. Youre so good at eating my shit daddy. You know its my favorite part about my meal now. All I do is think about how Ill be shoving it down your throat later.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 707 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:00 PM #2047
Модератор

Модератор

I have invited two girlfriends to join me for a party, Nasty Khalifa and Anna. I introduce my girlfriends to my toilet, and ask him if he wants to eat from these juicy asses. All he is good for eating our waste, and drinking our pee anyway. My girlfriend find it hilarious that men are this pathetic and eat shit from girls, and drinking their pee. But I explain that they are not men, they are simply just toilets! The good thing is that they are portable so they can be useful wherever you are. You don't have to go to them, they come to you!
Anna start peeing in my personal toilets mouth, and me and Nasty Khalifa watch her fill up his pathetic mouth. Nasty Khalifa wants to use my toilet as well, and I tell the slave to prepare himself and open his mouth. He is after all for our service when we want, and for what we want. She needs to shit and since she had a party last night, it is going to be a lot. My friend fills my slaves mouth with shit while we are laughing, and I command my slave to smear his face with her shit. I command my other slave to come and wipe her ass clean after shitting, while Anna and me are watching and giving him commands.!
Models: PrincessNikki

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 12:05 PM #2048
Модератор

Модератор

Here are 3 of my top selling clips this year as of April 2015 at a discounted price. All combined into one video. You can thank me later!
Big Green: My usual big pooping that feels great coming out. Oh yeah I almost forgot to mention the pee, I cannot poop without some liquid gold.
Shitty Dildo:This was a huge brown/black load (thanks to meds). It had my back aching for hours while waiting for the perfect time to record. After releasing the beast I grabbed a dildo and gave it a shitty hand job and fucked my messy ass with it. There is a little poop left in me, so I pushed it all out on the dildo. Poop is really the best lube.
Damn Prune Juice: I was in bed letting one go when I realize it was more than gas. I quickly stood up in time for the mess to land on the floor. I turned on the cam and begun cleaning it up and laid out a bed protector. I sit my shitty ass on the bed protector and let go all the piss and poop I was holding it. There is one part that really felt awesome.can you tell what part? At the end I wipe most of the mess on my cheeks, so my robe would not get messy on the way to the bathroom.
Models: CurvyNicole

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: Windows Media
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:05 PM #2049
Модератор

Модератор

Amadahy and Lola make conversation while smoking. They ash into a human ashtray, as needed. The ashtray is ignored aside from its purpose of collecting ash. While the ladies chat, they pass a glass back and forth. They spit and ash into the clear glass. Gradually, the ashtray and glass fill. When the cigarettes are finished, they put both smoldering butts out on the ashtray slave's tongue. They wash the butts down into the slave with the collected spit and ash from the glass. Its mouth is fit for nothing but waste. The receptacle swallows two bladders of pee in addition to the refuse it has already consumed. This is the full uncut version of a previously released clip. (14:26 long)
Clip Contains: GoddessAmadahy, Lola, Female Domination, Human Ashtray, Smoking, Spit, Toilet Slavery, Pee
Models: BratPrincess

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-02-2019, 01:37 PM #2050
Модератор

Модератор

This video you have not seen in our store and possibly on this site . We decided to use our friend Alices ass as our own toilet. Im Marina and Alice completely stripped naked for this video . First we kiss and then kisses Alice lies on her back ass up and Marina becomes a cancer on his knees , and I take the rubber cock and insert it in the ass Alice , as I caress the anus Marina , a bit of tinkering with the anus Alice again I start to fondle the ass of Alice his tongue , after fondling the anus of Alice again, I am entering Alice in the ass rubber cock , and then go right back to fondle the ass of Marina , I can feel the anus swells Marina and Marina wants to go to the toilet , I open my mouth and Marina shit in my mouth , Oh yeah a large number of Marina shit in my mouth , I pull the rubber dick out of Alices ass and spit Marynas shit out of her mouth right into Alices open anus, filling Alices ass with shit I bring Alices ass in rubber again rubber dick and shove Marina Alices shit in the ass, during anal games with Alice I constantly caress my friend Marinas dirty ass , I also want to go to the toilet , and I pull the rubber dick out of Alices ass and first I fill Alices ass with urine , filling my friend Alices anus with urine , I again enter Alices ass with rubber dick , and fuck Her in the ass in which a lot of urine and shit , I pull the rubber dick out of Alices ass the fountain of pee and shit breaks out, fucking Alice all in shit , I again enter a rubber member in the ass Alice but I want to shit right in the anus of his girlfriend I shit in the ass of his girlfriend Alice, but I like it and Alice and Marina, too . After that, I push the shit back into Alices ass with a rubber dick, I fuck my girlfriend in the ass and Marina licks the shit off Alices ass and pussy , we change places and now Marina Fucks Alice with a rubber dick in the ass and I lick the shit off her pussy and ass Alices friends . A lot of shit and urine is a very hot video from us three friends Marina, Alice and Yana
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 13 min 54 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile