Old 06-08-2019, 07:46 PM #30561
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:46 PM #30562
Модератор

Модератор

My tits are the trigger, that one thing that drive you insane. Without these perfect tits, you are nothing, you canlive without them. I know what an addiction you have to my perfect tits. You can't get enough. You will keep coming back again and again for them. These tits own you and every aspect of your life. You are in so much trouble and after this clip you will be completely fucked. I am going to train you to be my total tit addict. I could just smother you with these huge tits and you would a happy man. Look at these huge tits, my perfect perky nipples drive you wild, now keep sending those tributes puppet! Its time you understand that you are MY tit zombie and there is NO escape for you! These tits have all the power over you. Your life doesn't matter, only me and these tits. Your obsession with my huge tits is only going to get bigger. They rule your world!
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:46 PM #30563
Модератор

Модератор

I start out telling you exactly how to start stroking that cock of yours. While you do so, I tease you and show off my tight and toned body. I instruct you to go get a plate so you can catch all of your cum on it once you do blow your load. I show you exactly how I want you to stroke your cock. You are to stroke faster and faster for me until you are nearly close to shooting that hot load. I tell you to grab your plate and hold it up close to your cock. I count down from 5 and when I hit zero, you are to catch every last drop of cum on your plate. Once you get the cum all over the plate I show you exactly how I want you to taste and savor your delicious, sticky load. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 26 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:46 PM #30564
Модератор

Модератор

5 hot latina dominas play foot fetish with 1 slave in this movie. They talk on the bed with each other, then their slave lay in front of them, and all of them put their feet on her head. Then they start smothering her, squeeze her face, trampling on it, and put their angle and feet deep down in her throat until she start coughing. One pair of feet is enough to get something moving in the pants of those who are the suckers of foot fetish. What about five sexy pairs of feet belonging to five hot Latina dominas who are using a slave to be humiliated while they are laughing at her? Pure heaven. These women of have no trouble pushing both their feet and their ankle even so deep into the slave's mouth, who's lying on the floor, that she starts choking and grasping for air. There's a beautiful shot of an avalanche of red and white toe nails on top of the disfigured little slave whose face has to endure some foot domination, such as smothering, squeezing and some trampling even.
Models: mfvideobrazil.com

Duration: 41 min 30 s
Size: 1.55 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:47 PM #30565
Модератор

Модератор

To worship the entire body of a true Goddess is an opportunity most divine. Not only do you get to stare at perfection, but you also get to listen to me talk about very enticing topics, such as your worthless marriage and your pending financial downfall. My ass, chest, legs, and high heels are highlighted as I seductively move across your glowing screen, pushing you over the edge and beyond your limits. Welcome to the world of Miss Kelly.
Models: Tatum Kelly

Duration: 17 min 57 s
Size: 1.53 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:48 PM #30566
Модератор

Модератор

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:48 PM #30567
Модератор

Модератор

You've always craved pain. Not just any pain, but the erotic combination of pleasure and hurt inflicted upon your most intimate parts by a beautiful woman. Cock and ball Torment. You will give into your deepest fantasy. Today is the day when you'll experience your very first CBT session, under my direction. I'll take it easy on you, I promise. There will be so much stroking and edging, so much erotic teasing, that your overwhelming arousal will transform the pain into its own form of pleasure. Starting out slow, and then the intensity ramps up. There'll be impact play, temperature play, tied up balls, rough jerking, and more. I promise I won't give you more than you can handle. I promise I will make it easier than you thought possible. Just turn off your brain, comply, and let your cock do the thinking. At the end, you'll perform a special act of cock Torment: a ruined orgasm. You'll be desperate to explode after all that jerking and erotic suffering, but you will ruin it. This denial will teach you an important lesson: that cock and those balls belong to me. They are my little playthings, and I can give them pleasure or inflict pain whenever and however I want. Total surrender.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 29 min 6 s
Size: 823 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:49 PM #30568
Модератор

Модератор

You're exactly where you're supposed to be. On your knees, at my feet. I start off teasing you in my stilettos, as you sit there wishing you could touch me. I then kick the teasing up a notch, calling you my foot freak and taking the heels off. You want to touch them so badly, don't you? Of course you do. But you can't. You have not proven yourself worthy. Prove yourself worthy of my time and energy and maybe you'll get to touch them.
Models: Rhiannon Reye

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:49 PM #30569
Модератор

Модератор

Wipe your chin sweetie... the next guys on his way in... I think I need to touch up your lip gloss. Why are you pouting? You're the one that asked for the special, haha. You walked into this strip club a month ago and I spotted you as a repressed sissy as soon as I saw you… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO … and by the end of the night I had maxed out your card and told all the girls what I did to you. I think you should know that every time you came in here after that we all laughed about it behind your back. We had bets about how much of a sissy we were… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Was his cock big enough for you, sweetie, haha. Did you enjoy the cum that went straight down the back of your throat or did you prefer his second load that got you right in the face, haha. It's hard to tell cuz I made you thank him each time. I made you thank him… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Well at that point you must have felt your Fucking life was over anyway so when we strapped you to this table you really had nothing to lose. I'm so glad I was here in from of you to see you really give in to how much of a Fucking sissy fag you are. It's like the punchline to a fuckin' joke. Oh, and your the joke, sweetie, haha… HEAR MORE INSIDE THIS VIDEO Goddess Harley Categories: Bi, Femdom, Humiliation, Make Me Bi, Financial Domination, Female Supremacy, Brat Girls, Strippers, Mesmerize.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-08-2019, 07:49 PM #30570
Модератор

Модератор

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 661 MiB
Download From AnzFile