Old 07-10-2019, 07:01 AM #50311
Модератор

Модератор

Hi jerk junkies ;-) I know that you have a quick dick. You 're no marathon jerker and it makes you sad. So I want to help you out. I want to help build your stamina and see if you can withstand a tease. The rules are that you are NOT allowed to stroke until I say. I don 't want you cumming quickly & depriving yourself of worshiping your Goddess in these tight gym clothes. But you must listen to all of my dirty talk and let your dick respond naturally to every inch of my body which I 'm deliciously showing off for you. I 'll be giving close -ups of my cleavage in this sports bra and my ass in these spandex shorts & you 're going to have to last. At the end I barely give you any time at all to stroke it and cum , but after 10 minutes of teasing , I 'm sure that will be no problem for you
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:02 AM #50312
Модератор

Модератор

Found this video from before I had transformed my boyfriend into my sissy maid full time. At this point we were having regular sex (even though I was never sexually satisfied ) He always begged me to give him blow jobs but everytime I tried I just got annoyed because his dick was so tiny. Since it was his birthday I decided to finally give him the best blow job he 's ever had. I knew I was going to end up being bored but I just was going to have to pretend I was enjoying it. I bought him a fleshlite mouth as a gag gift for his birthday but we ended up using it on his little teeny tiny dick....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 710 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:03 AM #50313
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I 'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday , even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I 've never let anyone do that before , but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn 't get any worse after that , buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car , and we became good friends , until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball , but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart , I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I 'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I 'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:03 AM #50314
Модератор

Модератор

UGH. I 'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday , even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I 've never let anyone do that before , but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn 't get any worse after that , buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car , and we became good friends , until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball , but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart , I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I 'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I 'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:22 AM #50315
Модератор

Модератор

Just face it , you and your hand is all you 've got for the rest of your pitiful existence. I want you to accept that by buying a toy vagina for you to fuck!! It 's not like you will be fucking any pussy so you might as well pretend. You will never have a perfect Goddess like Me in your bed so a fake pussy will just have to do.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 6 min 35 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:24 AM #50316
Модератор

Модератор

"Yes cum in my ass! Don 't stop , cum in my ass " your 'e fucking my ass and cum deep inside. Ah so amazing! I turn around and put my top back on and offer you some water. I begin a tense conversation "So... I 've been hearing that you 've cheated on me ". Of course you act surprised but we both know it 's true. Now that the truth is out , it 's time to get my revenge.
I pick up a little remote and click it towards you. It activates what was in your water that I gave you and now... well you 're going to shrink to a tiny man. "That 's right , you just came in my ass and the best revenge for me is to eat you alive... through my asshole! You 'll suffer and you 'll drown in your own cum. The perfect revenge for an asshole like you lol. I would say you 'll never cheat again , but you won 't have the chance. Ah prefect size now.. bye asshole!"
Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 8 min 31 s
Size: 179 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:24 AM #50317
Модератор

Модератор

If you want to stay in My life then you 're going to have to start being more useful to Me. I want to whore you out and you 're going to hand over all the ca $h to Me. Are we clear about that? I 'll dress you up in the girlies clothes I can find , make you look like a total sissy , then advertise you for rent. Soon enough you 'll be blowing and fucking strangers as I collect the ca $h. HD.Add My mark ups : 25 % serve | 50 % losertaxxx | 100 % pig4erryn | 200 % addicted2erryn My Pro Domme website : www.GoddessErryn.com
Models: Erryn Hex

Duration: 7 min 15 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:25 AM #50318
Модератор

Модератор

Caught staring at a gorgeous sunbathing Goddess you are helpless as she teases you in her tiny bikini. Before you can fully comprehend what 's happening you 've got your dick out and you 're jerking off for her , agreeing to anything she says and becoming her pathetic little addict. She 's so hot and you are so horny , there 's nothing you can do but accept your new life of servitude. The rest of your summer will be spent as her stupid jerk -off cabana boi , wanking and worshiping for her sadistic amusement. (1920x1080p HD wmv - Shot on my Canon XA20 Professional Camcorder in stunning 1080p with crisp , clear stereo audio.) Contains : femdom POV , female domination , bikini cock tease , jerk off instructions , masturbation instructions , orgasm control , edging , cum countdowns , humiliation , domination , cum eating instructions , body worship , bare feet , long legs , ass worship , belly button , cleavage , long hair , blue eyes , eye glasses , Goddess worship , Domme Kyaa , Goddess Kyaa
Models: Goddess Kyaa

Duration: 8 min 23 s
Size: 734 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:27 AM #50319
Модератор

Модератор

Its not Princess Cali 's fault she 's spoiled rotten. She 's just always gotten everything she 's ever wanted. That 's what happens when you 're super hot , and her bratty attitude is really not at all her fault. Because she 's been so indulged in the past , she expects to be spoiled NOW. Cali gives list of all the things she wants and where you can find them. Her greed is truly bottomless. She 'll be checking her email and mailbox every day and she expects to always find a present waiting for her. (9 :59 long )
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 10 min 8 s
Size: 552 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 07:36 AM #50320
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as I model my red leotard for you , then slowly taking it off , spreading those legs and making you cum down my throat.
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile