Old 07-20-2019, 10:12 PM #61311
Модератор

Модератор

Is it for you? Let's find out. I'll explain the way I do things, then introduce a few terrifying scenarios to gauge your reaction. Imagine your biggest fear coming to life because you didn't obey. Hard yet?
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 62.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:12 PM #61312
Модератор

Модератор

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed | Blackmailing | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:13 PM #61313
Модератор

Модератор

sucking dick at her best
Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 7 min 57 s
Size: 574 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:13 PM #61314
Модератор

Модератор

Careful the longer you stare at my perky tits the more addicted you will become I promise. Come worship them while I put them right in your face you can almost feel yourself getting smothered by them now can't you? I bounce them up and down almost turning myself on just because of how they feel, you dreaming of touching them, sucking them what an excellent thought that it is. Your dick is mine as I make you my complete tit zombie. Oh did I mention nip slips?
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Size: 50.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:13 PM #61315
Модератор

Модератор

Devon's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon's already been told she's too fat, but the message just isn't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what's wrong with her. Amadahy, Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up, they will use these to mark all of Devon's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now, the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes “saggy boobs” on a sticky note and places it on Devon's popping-out cleavage. Natalya follows behind her big Step-Sister with a marker. She marks the areas where Devon is spilling out of her top. Sasha giggles. She goes over to Devon's love handles and marks them with her marker. “I seem to be bothered by this part right here,” she says as she marks another one of Devon's flaws. Natalya marks Devon's side boobs. Devon's bikini isn't too small, it's just that her body is too fat. It's not her clothes that need to be fixed; it's the fatness. Amadahy points out that Devon has white-trash tattoos, obviously because she's poor. Bad tattoos can't be undone. Also, Devon's clearly had her hair “styled” at a cheap salon. Two tone hair hasn't been on-trend since 2007. Natalya is especially grossed out by Devon's stretch marks. Amadahy is worried they are going to run out of sticky notes with this pledge. There are just too many things wrong with her. The sorority girls circle all of Devon's stretch marks with markers. Natalya has a modeling gig she has to run to. Natalya's body is so perfect, no wonder she is qualified for lots of easy, good-paying, jobs. With her looks, she only works a few gigs a month and gets tons of designer clothes for free, just because she looks great in them. Devon, on the other hand, works very long hours slaving away in the back end a buffet restaurant. She has a terrible job and will probably always be poor. Even worse, Devon is addicted to food. Between the job at the buffet and all the food available in the campus dining hall, Devon just keeps ballooning up. The sorority girls wish Natalya a great time on set as she runs out. “You look so hot, camera's gonna love you!” They shout at her with encouragement. Then they turn back to Devon's body. Devon couldn't be a model even if she didn't eat for three months straight, which would never happen anyway because Devon loves food too much and has no self-control. Amadahy and Sasha strip off Devon's top, since she isn't fitting into it anyway. Amadahy lifts up her own shirt so that Devon can see a side by side size comparison of their breasts. Amadahy has perfect perky breasts with cute little nipples. Devon's breasts are so big they sag. Amadahy's waist is a perfect 24,” the industry standard for models. Devon's waist is nearly twice the size of Amadahy's. The sorority girls bring Devon in front of a mirror, so that she can really see how she measures up. Amadahy does a side by side size comparison of their asses in front of the mirror. Amadahy's body is so fit and toned. Devon is just all around fat and sloppy. “Shame on you.” Amadahy scolds her. Sasha and Amadahy point out to Devon that they are only doing this to her because they are her friends. Real friends don't sugar coat the truth. Real friends are honest with each other. The people in Devon's life before must not have ever loved her enough to tell her the truth. Devon looks very sad at her newly acquired knowledge. Amadahy and Sasha don't care that she is sad, pledges have to worship feet. The sorority Step-Sisters make the pledge smell their sweaty socks. Then, she has to worship both of their feet. They tell Devon that if she does a good enough job, they might let her go to a sorority event. Sasha is thrilled and amazed at the level to which Devon is willing to debase herself for attention from the sorority. Devon does a really good job worshiping the sorority sisters' feet, but they are still not willing to grant Devon inclusion. Amadahy and Sasha tell Devon that she can go out with them, if and only if she can eat two extra-large pizzas by nine o'clock. There's no way Devon can stuff that amount of food, but it'll be really funny to the skinny sorority girls to watch the fat pledge try. Devon's disappointment is going to be so funny! As a gift, the sorority gave Devon a phone that is programmed to dial out only one number: pizza delivery. Amadahy tells Devon to crawl into the closet and use her pizza phone. She better scarf that pizza if she wants to hold onto any hope of going out with her new college friends. (21:22 long)
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 21 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 350 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:13 PM #61316
Модератор

Модератор

1080 HD Natalya has been feeding her little piggy, Devon, in hopes that Devon will win the fattest sow contest this year. The title of “fattest sow” goes to the pledge that has gained the most weight during their freshman year. Natalya has been stuffing Devon with pizza, apple pie and candy. But Devon is being a stick in the mud. She's barely even through her second pizza and she says she can't have another bite. Amadahy steps in when she hears Natalya yelling at Devon. She helps Natalya encourage Devon to eat more. After Devon has a few more Tastes of pie, the girls decide to take her measurements. Devon's gained a few inches since the beginning of the semester! Her hips are especially fattening nicely. Their sorority house might be in the running for the blue ribbon. Devon looks extremely sad. She does not want to gain weight, but her new college friends keep encouraging her to eat. Amadahy and Natalya have kept the clothes that Devon fit into last year. They want her to see how tight her old clothes are on her now. Devon tries to fit into her old clothes. She can't get her old shorts up over her growing thighs. The girls laugh at her and congratulate themselves. They have Devon try on a slightly larger pair of shorts from the beginning of the schoolyear. She can get them over her thighs and ass, but she can no longer get them to button. The girls measure Devon's breasts. They make her wear an old blouse that barely buttons over her bra. Natalya starts yanking at the fabric, trying to see if she can get the shorts and blouse to close. Devon is just too fat to wear her old clothes. The girls take humiliating photos of Devon popping out of some of her old wardrobe favorites. They record her new measurements so that they can see how she progresses. Devon starts to cry. Natalya jiggles Devon's fat while she cries. The girls tell Devon that she will have to stand in front of a full-length mirror and self-assess her body. Her friends want her to notice all the areas where's she's gained fat, and think about the areas where she could be fatter. Then, when she's done self-assessing she's to sit down and finish eating the junk food that Natalya has laid out for her. Devon gazes into the mirror with sadness. Then, she sits down and begins to eat her feelings. (12:42 long)
Clip Contains: Amadahy, Devon, Natalya, Feeder/Feedee, Gaining Weight, Lesbian Domination, Sorority Hazing, Face stuffing/Overeating, Caloric Food, Tight Clothes, Clothing Try-On, Humiliation
Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Size: 631 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:14 PM #61317
Модератор

Модератор

using cute colourful bras against you in mind fucking wallet titty cleavage bouncing boobs brat loser abuse
this big bouncing cleavage bra-topia clip is going to make your mind, wallet and cock explode...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:14 PM #61318
Модератор

Модератор

Hold that bottle tightly against your nose. I want you to push past your limits and inhale those nitrates longer and deeper than you ever have before. Sniff, huff, snort. Before you can even touch your cock, you're going to get beyond fucked up for me. I want you to inhale nice and deep, each hit deeper than the last. Sniff again and again. Feel your head spin. Higher and higher, and now slowly stroking. The touch of your hands against your cock makes you feel infinitely more fucked up, but that's not enough for me. Stroke and snort. It's still not enough. Sniff, sniff, sniff. Edge that cock another time and then hit the bottle. You're not even close to being high enough for me. Is your head spinning? Have you lost control completely? That's ok, you don't need to think. I'll take control. Hit and huff. Hit and huff. Higher yet and then sniffing again. Everything spinning, but you're still flooding your bloodstream with nitrates. We're not going to stop until you're completely gone. It's only once your mind is turned to mush that you'll be allowed to explode with a huge, braindead orgasm.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 41 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:14 PM #61319
Модератор

Модератор

Jackie notices a loser jerking off at her feet. She humiliates him as she guides him through a foot worship session. When she has her loser right where she wants him, she tells him to cum on himself like the loser he is!
Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-20-2019, 10:14 PM #61320
Модератор

Модератор

Don't you just love my perky DD tits? You are so Addicted to my big DD Tits, you'll buy any clip with me in it It doesn't matter what I'm wearing or whats my video about, You'll buy it because my tits are in it I love teasing you and making your balls hurt, My Tits have enslaved your mind, cock and wallet and you'll do absolutely anything for my Big Boobs. Simply hearing the word BOOBS gives you a massive erection This is part of a 2 clips series so stay tuned Addict...
Good Boys will add my mark up codes:
JasmineJunkie 50%
PaytoCum 100%
LoserDickTax $50
SitOnMe 75%
Cuck4Life 50%
LoserforLife 100%
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 33 s
Size: 400 MiB