Old 07-13-2019, 09:00 AM #52531
Модератор

Модератор

I'm all done up and looking glamorous for you with red nails and red lips. Wearing some sexy black lingerie with stockings and heels. I quickly finish off applying my makeup some blush and really add more lipstick and gloss to those big juicy red lips. Now I'm so horny I want to fuck my new cock, I put on my new strap on and stoke it, jerking it and playing with my new toy. I've even got a butt plug right in my ass and you can see that wet pussy too while I'm stoking that dick. Spreading my pussy lips wide open so you can see inside and see how tasty it looks. Love teasing your cock with my wet fucking cunt. That plug in my ass, I want to pull it out and taste it. Mmm my ass tastes so good and you love to see me sucking on that plug, making me even hornier I wanna fuck my juicy wet pussy now. Spreading my legs wide open and pounding it hard, sliding that dick deep inside me and getting even wetter. Fingering my ass while I fuck my wet cunt and tasting my ass of my fingers. Such a naughty bitch and you love it!!! Fucking my wet cunt and it gets me so wet and I love to taste it off my fingers. I lick your dick clean too and taste it. Now I need to top my lips up again, all that sucking took some of my lipstick on. I reapply some red lipstick with gloss so they are all big and juicy for you again. Now I reach for my anal bead and slide them my tight ass and pulling them out to taste. Now I want more dick and sit on top of that cock and ride it hard in my ass, watching my big tits bounce while I ride your dick hard feeling it stretch my hot ass more. That cock feels so good now I want you to blow all over my face and cover me with your cum. Such a big facial and I end up with it all over me, in my mouth so I can taste it and swallow all of your big load.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:01 AM #52532
Модератор

Модератор

(I filmed and titled this weeks before Prince's death, oddly enough..but it still seems fitting.) As a red-blooded human male, your hormones-- and subsequently your penis-- make you susceptible to the most basic level of control. Your desire to copulate, to get off, to feel pleasure.. well that just makes you weak for pussy. My pussy is a organ you desire so greatly but will never come close to seeing, let alone touching. This type of control makes you even more pathetic, anxious and eager to do anything to gain that reward. Instead of rewarding your biology, however, I am going to humiliate you. You're going to waste your seed as I exercise this control.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 6 min 17 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:01 AM #52533
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all boobie boys!! Its 5 minutes of non-stop stroking with my perfect, young breast! Enjoy, and try to have some self-control and wait til the countdown.
Models: LisaJordan

Duration: 4 min 21 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 189 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:02 AM #52534
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room , i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only * * role play * I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos ) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:04 AM #52535
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:05 AM #52536
Модератор

Модератор

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
Resolution: 426 x 640
Size: 12.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:06 AM #52537
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle Maye has gorgeous size 7 elegant feet that i have desperately wanted wrapped around my cock since the moment i met her. when one day she comes up to me and says'baby i want to give you a foot job' i instantly dropped my trousers and let her get to work on my nice hard cock. watch this video to see what a good job this naughty little lady does with her feet, wanking it with her soles facing me then turns over on all fours to wank it whilst i have a perfect view of that arse and tight little pussy, the view is so amazing it cause s me to shoot a huge load all over those perfect soles. Danielle Maye XXX
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:07 AM #52538
Модератор

Модератор

Rejects will purchase on IMPULSE.

Impress Mistress Veronica: Use these MARKUP codes!

40% increase code: PayVeronicaVixen
100% increase code: GOODBITCH69
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 41 s
Size: 196 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:08 AM #52539
Модератор

Модератор

This is what I've been training you for, what you're brain has been reprogrammed to enjoy. Cock. I've decided one of my other slaves with give me every drop of his cum, only so I may Coerce feed it down your throat. Don't think I'll be doing all the work however, because it's your mouth and twirling tongue that's going to get him there. I'm going to test the limits of your throat, see just how much of his length I can shove down there. He then will jerk himself dry, as no slave deserves the pleasure of my hand to bring him to climax, and once his balls are emptied I'll spoon feed each of the goopy strands into your mouth. So open wide, because it's time to serve your purpose; my little cock whore.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:10 AM #52540
Модератор

Модератор

All your life you have had to settle for less, so you have never had close contact with my perfect tits like mine. You are a loser, and you have never aimed high, as we both know, you would only get rejected. This is your chance to worship perfect, perky tits. They are so round, full, soft, and so fucking addictive. Either you have never come into contact with any tits, because you are that much of a loser, or you have only ever seen mediocre ones. My tits are rich tits, perky tits, bratty tits, the ones who only ever see on hot girls. They deserve to be worshiped, to have your hard-earned ca$h spent on them, to be adored, loved. You know you need to see them, need to drool over them, need to be owned by rich tits. I also compare my tits to your wife's/girlfriend's pair, haha. No competition.
Want to impress me? Add a Mark-Up Code. Be my Good Boy.
25% LOVEALLEX25 50% LOVEALLEX50 100% LOVEALLEX100 200% LOVEALLEX200 400% LOVEALLEX400 1000% LOVEALLEX1000
Models: Goddess Allexandra

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile