Old 06-05-2019, 04:10 PM #28921
Модератор

Модератор

Do as I say! fallow My movements....up and down , My handjob tease makes you so horny , so addicted....drip drip and you lost control.you know hand feels so much better then pussy..... hand so loyal ,so soft ,and your hand will please you in best way.....Ofc With My help!Obey sex Toy and throb for Me harder.
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 PM #28922
Модератор

Модератор

My little, beta jerk addict has come to beg for permission to cum again. You think it's gonna be that simple? No. Keep edging. Keep begging.
Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 23 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.36 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 PM #28923
Модератор

Модератор

Madam Brandon Several years ago in about 2013 I bought an amazing clip of yours. It was called "coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy fun with goddess". Oh the way you dressed in that black messed mini dress and those amazing purple pantyhose that highlighted your legs to perfection still send shivers through me. The clip is a combination of drink and p0pperz. I was wondering if you could do me a custom clip almost exactly like that amazing clip but just with drink and you getting me dru/nk and f0rcing me on the bottle again. I use to be an Alc0h0lic but have been clean for about 4 years. The thought of you turning me into an alc0h0lic again is a major turn on..In the clip I see you tormenting me with your green pantyhose and Coercing me to drink and drink until you have me plastered. you f0rce me to send you increasingly larger tributes throughout the clip. You also use my name Ron at various points in the clip. At the end when you know you have me back on the bottle you laugh and mock me". For this clip to be effective I think it should be about 15 minutes long. Please can you let me know if you will do a clip like this for me. Oh you fucking know I will...Consider yourself FUCKED! Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
Models: madam brandon

Duration: 17 min 30 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 PM #28924
Модератор

Модератор

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street! So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough? Well, if I pull my pants aside, and pee on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my ****! I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
Size: 536 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:11 PM #28925
Модератор

Модератор

Dolled up in a lacey top, wearing tan pantyhose and contrastant fully fashioned stockings and Casadei blade sandals I am going to make you sit and worship! I want you weak, I want you high, I want you totally under my control! Let your mind melt, I am doing the thinking thing here! I want you to masturbate like you are on automatic pilot until your fuck-skull is as damaged as your poisoned brain! Inhale....
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 6 min 26 s
Size: 126 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:12 PM #28926
Модератор

Модератор

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:12 PM #28927
Модератор

Модератор

Follow your goddess's instructions slave. I know your sitting there stroking that dick for me like there's no tomorrow. You love the feeling of cumming for me, but then what? What is my hungry slave going to do with all that mess? Oh your going to learn to love eating your hot warm jizz for me. Like it or not you are going to LOVE it! Now buy this clip HUNGRY boy!
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 9 min 54 s
Size: 432 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:12 PM #28928
Модератор

Модератор

Don't buy this clip for the dialogue, I don't have anything but the usual to say. Buy it because my body is perfectly sculpted, buy it because I'm wearing a gorgeous set of lingerie, buy it because those vintage sheer stockings won't worship themselves.
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Size: 261 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:12 PM #28929
Модератор

Модератор

One step closer to total submission. Your knees tremble at the sight of me in soft black leather, sky-high spiked heels and dizzying black pantyhose with corset stitching up the back seams. We both know what you really are, and you're hard at the thought of being called out for it. Weak, simple, eager to get used. But we're not here for your pleasure, we're here for mine. Everything you own and will ever acquire, belongs to me. Your world is rocked to its core by my presence. As I command you to repeat my words, you fall deeper into a place of true knowing. Your fate is sealed. Good boys use markup codes: TESSWANTSMORE = $100 markup DOUBLE4TESS = double the price BLOWITALL4TESS = 1000% markup
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 16 min 53 s
Size: 992 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 04:12 PM #28930
Модератор

Модератор

Default RussianQueenM - iwantclips

Models: RussianQueenM

Duration: 6 min 13 s