Old 05-20-2021, 05:22 PM #1
Модератор

Модератор

Default Ftvgirls.com- Fun in FTV Style

Ftvgirls.com- Fun in FTV Style

Description:
So anyway I_m a vegetarian by choice but the animal cruelty aspect is definitely something that keeps me committed to it. Because I_m only human and we all show signs of weakness at times so granted if filet mignon didn_t involve the inhumane slaughtering of a helpess cow then I_d be at Mastro_s every holidaybirthdayanniversary whatever. I live in L.A where being veggie is a growing _trend_, fucking hipsters in Los Feliz shopping at Trader Joe_s and buying organic yet they_re smoking a cigarette as they ride their bike through town. I hate living in L.A, I_d much rather live in San Diego or another state. There_s such a stigma that comes with living in L.A and I found myself becoming a product of that environment and it was disgusting. If and when I transfer I_d like to go to SDSU. But that_s another story. I have one sister and my parents are not togther. I also have 5 dogs. I_m a major animal lover, I have a huge soft spot for animals. I hate arachnoids and any kind of critter or creepy crawley. Large bugs give me panic attacks. I currently work in marketing and it kinda blows but it pays the bills for now. I have been at this job for 2 years and I can_t complain. My bosses are a gay couple. When I started working there I was indifferent to same sex marriage, didn_t really care about the topic. If two people want to be togther then let them fucking be together who gives a shit? They recently got married and when they announced it I was really happy for them and then I reflected on myself and the fact that I am single. I_m not ugly, I know that. I know ugly and I am not it. I may not be some people_s type but Dita von Tease said you could be the sweetest peach on the tree and there_s always going to be someone who doesn_t like peaches I love that quote. Oh but my point is I wondered if maybe I was supposed to be a lesbian or something. In high school I was _experimental_ and learned quickly I do not like vagina. So I know I_m not a lesbian. So I_m single. whatever. I have tattoos. I love tattoos. I love tattoos on men. Good tattoos though, not shitty prison style tattoos. You could be the ugliest mother fucker in the room and if you have tattoos, I_ll talk to you.
Model:
Aubrey
Studio:
Ftvgirls.com
Info:
File Name : aubrey-00006385-01-1080p.mp4
File Size : 607.1 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:06:53

Download VIDEO:
UbiqFile:aubrey-00006385-01-1080p.mp4 - 607.1 MB
UbiqFile:aubrey-00006385-02-1080p.mp4 - 377.7 MB