Old 11-05-2019, 08:12 AM #102041
Модератор

Модератор

i know your dirty secret*))) is there some body else know about that?you love dirty Feet! you gross foot slave!dont you feel weak now?I can see that weakness and debility in your eyes!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:17 AM #102042
Модератор

Модератор

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this skill right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox-Fantasy & Aroma guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine.
You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:17 AM #102043
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. **** dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and **** dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:17 AM #102044
Модератор

Модератор

This is a custom, NO NAME MENTIONED so it can be enjoyed by many. My customs are always rendered extra clear and are superior quality. Order yours today.
[[This is a custom clip request in the “Executrixxx-Fantasy” and “Dangling” categories, about 10-12 minutes in length that would have you wear/dangle about 10 different pairs of your sexy stiletto pumps (preferably as many closed-toe styles as you have) through the course of the clip. Here is the scenario:
The War of the Sexes is over, and the women kicked our ass! Some men are kept as slaves, but the rest can be eliminated. Goddess Sasha Mizaree has the pleasure of finding creative ways of toying with the surplus cock before wiping it out. She enters wearing a sexy, short dress without hosiery, and she has a bunch of her favorite pairs of closed-toe, stiletto-heeled pumps all gathered in front of her. Hundreds of us Stolen males stand anxiously before her with nooses around our necks. Goddess Sasha tells us that she's going to dangle each pair of high heels while we jerk to her female superiority. When she's done dangling a shoe, she'll casually let it slip to the floor. When it hits the floor, a microchip embedded inside will send a signal to the trap doors beneath some fraction of the men, opening the doors and hanging some of us to death! “After I dangle, you're going to ****!”
None of us knows which pair of high heels has our names written on it; all we know is that we're dead! We jerk in desperation, seeking the last orgasm of our lives. Each pair that Goddess Sasha lets drop gives her great satisfaction as she watches scores of us men thrash and twitch at the end of our ropes, struggling to breathe in our final moments… She loves toying with us, knowing that we're precariously on the edge of life and death, just like her shoes are precariously dangling from her perfect feet!
(Goddess Sasha, I would love to watch not knowing which high heels will ultimately **** me! It shouldn't be the last pair of shoes, but please use this code phrase right before you let my killer pair slip: “All it takes is one, little flick of my toes, and you're fucked into oblivion!”)]]
Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 16 min 22 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:19 AM #102045
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:22 AM #102046
Модератор

Модератор

I've been needing to talk to you.. I know we've been dating for a couple of weeks, but things are going to be taking a shift. I think we should try something new.. we're cutting out sex. But dont worry, I'll let you worship My feet... wait, you've never had feet before?! This will be fun. I'm going to teach you how to worship My feet. So kneel down. Show Me your tongue.. Start right here..
Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 9 min 44 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:26 AM #102047
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 20 s
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:28 AM #102048
Модератор

Модератор

Princess Ashley
Hey loser I know you're back to jerk your little loser dick again. You are so disgusting and pathetic, you can't keep your hands off of yourself. I guess that's what happens when you can't get a girl. So you're always jerking your dick off cause you're so fucking horny. You're a chronic masturbating horny reject. All alone, sad and pathetic, no girl, no friends, no life, all because you're constantly jerking.
And honestly I'm tired of you jerking to me all the time, don't you get sick of it? I know I get sick of having to watch you touch your disgusting cock. Gross! You need to learn to control yourself. So for the rest of this clip, I don't want you to jerk. Put your hands behind your back or sit on them or lock that dick up, I don't care what you do, just don't touch your dick. Do you think you can do that loser? I just want you to sit there and listen to me humiliate you and watch as your cock twitches in the air. My words will make it throb.
You need to learn to control your jerking addiction. It's just getting worse and worse, isn't it? You'd think that the more you jerkoff the less horny you'd be, but not with you. It just grows and grows. You're addicted and obsessed with your own cock. You stroke and stroke non stop and it's all you think about when you're not jerking. You're a disgusting pervert, ewwwww.
And as I sit here and degrade you, all you can think about is touching yourself. You're not getting sad or depressed, you're getting horny. That's so fucked up. My insults fucking turn you on. You're squirming so badly, you want to stroke so much, but I'm not going to let you because you don't fucking deserve it, you're a loser who jerks off way too much. You know it's true, you know I'm right, you're completely controlled by that dick of yours. You're getting so desperate, I know because you're a horny little reject and you're all the same. You can barely control yourself. I want you to watch this clip on repeat and see how long you can go until you can't take it anymore and have to touch yourself. Let's find out how much of a loser you are.
Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 6 min 7 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 85.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:29 AM #102049
Модератор

Модератор

You won't be able to resist these sweaty feet!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
Size: 167 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-05-2019, 08:31 AM #102050
Модератор

Модератор

sexy Goddess feet, sounds good?! Right?Give up for My feet and start feeling weak, your Favorite size 7 ! you need to Buy this Clip ...come on good boy..have some Fun!
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 16 s
Size: 813 MiB
Download From AnzFile