Old 12-22-2019, 02:07 PM #117031
Модератор

Модератор

Default Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Edge Ruin Lick - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

(This clip was a 'Custom Request'. No name is mentioned)
Go and get a plate and place it on your desk in front of you. Any cum that leaks from your tiny dicklet will have to be licked off that plate. I am going to give you some long and very controlling JOI instructions today, you are going to stroke exactly as I tell you. I am going to alternate between fast and slow, and command you play with your balls and ass for Me. Ill command exactly how many fingers you will use to stroke, and where you stroke. The whole time, I am going to laugh and humilate you for being such a pathetic little stroking addict who can't help but wank to a beautiful Dommes instructions. I am going to take you to the edge over and over, making sure you catch every little drop of pre-cum on that plate, ready for you to lick off once I am finished with you. I will allow you release, but only under My strict instructions. I make you jerk faster and faster before finally giving you countdown... When I get to 1, you must stop stroking and cum by only squeezing the base of your little pindick and thrusting. Now, lick up all that mess for My amusement...
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 23 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 758 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:12 PM #117032
Модератор

Модератор

Default Worship My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Worship My Tits - Princess Wystri - iwantclips

Get on your knees for your Goddess. My perky little tits are too cute and perfect for you. I know you don't really deserve to see them, but I'm feeling generous. I'll let you sit and stare while you stroke your cock.

Markup Codes for Good Pets:
"wystrispet" - 100%
"wystrispig" - 200%
Models: Princess Wystri

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:15 PM #117033
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

How to Kiss an Asshole: A Slave's Tale - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

As a bonafide asshole addict, Steed can probably teach you little ass worshippers a thing or two. With the snap of My fingers, he just drops to his knees and buries his face in My soft, lace panties, begging and yearning for Me to allow him to slip his tongue in there so he can bury it deep in My ass.
I mean, I get it. He's a slave; it's what slaves do.

But the passion with which he kisses My ass.I am certain none of you losers have ever kissed a woman this passionately on the lips. That's how wonderful My pretty asshole tastes. We both know you'd ditch your wife or girlfriend to kiss My ass in a heartbeat. Yes, you're totally a pathetic loser for it, but again: that's what losers do. They lose. And today, all of you get to lose.to My ass.

Although I have trained Steed to do all the work, it's amusing to spread My ass and watch him dive in even deeper. He - and all of you - would jump at the opportunity to be toilet paper for an ass this good. It makes Me laugh - especially because while he worships My ass, I stand there and make fun of him, verbally humiliate him, taunt him, tease him, and remind him of how hopelessly owned he is.

And I know - you're jealous. But you need to remember that loser ass addicts on the internet can only achieve so much in life! Merely watching what you will never have is probably the best you'll ever achieve. So be useful for once: get off your ass and learn how to worship Mine.

Give in and become My slave: search IWC for My POV store "Cordelia's Altar"
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 1.34 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:21 PM #117034
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Obsessed ~ Sensual JOI - Keziah - iwantclips

Tit Obsessed ~ Sensual JOI - Keziah - iwantclips

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
You've been craving this. A sensual, detailed jerk session... all while worshiping my tits. So close to what you want, but so far. Enjoy every second of this tease, and who knows, maybe you'll finish with a happy ending... or maybe you'll be dripping and more desperate than before!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Big Tits, Sensual Domination, Masturbation Instruction, Tease & Denial, Cum Countdown, Orgasm Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 687 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:23 PM #117035
Модератор

Модератор

Default Needing Release JOI - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Needing Release JOI - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

This is what you've been searching for. This is what you've been craving. Needing. You NEED this and the release that it is going to bring you. I instruct you on your stroking and breathing to get you there.
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 35 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 773 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:26 PM #117036
Модератор

Модератор

Default Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

Simple Ass Worship - Miss Kate Kingsley - iwantclips

You've been a good little ass addict lately, buying up my clips, using markup codes, and good behavior gets noticed. Simply worship my perfect ass in this clip, no games, no catch... for once.
////////////// Get My attention by using these mark-ups: BetaforKate LoserforKate AddictedtoKate WorshipMissKate PaypigforMissKate
Models: Miss Kate Kingsley

Duration: 8 min 22 s
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:32 PM #117037
Модератор

Модератор

Default Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
Size: 322 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:39 PM #117038
Модератор

Модератор

Default Wet Pussy Spreading and Smoking JOI - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Wet Pussy Spreading and Smoking JOI - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:46 PM #117039
Модератор

Модератор

Default Brattiest Aroma Edging - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Brattiest Aroma Edging - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
Size: 559 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-22-2019, 02:53 PM #117040
Модератор

Модератор

Default Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
Size: 732 MiB
Download From AnzFile