Old 05-05-2019, 04:53 PM #21081
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 149 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 04:55 PM #21082
Модератор

Модератор

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today! You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain. She gets so turned on and horny instantly. Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections. I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body. As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me. I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so. You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves. I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me. Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock. I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way. I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine. As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress. I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy. I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me. I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10. When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 04:56 PM #21083
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 04:59 PM #21084
Модератор

Модератор

Babysitting can get so frustrating when the little brat wont fall ****. All I want to do is fuck my boyfriend before the ****. parents get home and hes in his room making a whole bunch of weir moaning noises. When I stormed in to tell the little $hit to go ****, I see his Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+. tiny cock fully erect in his rapidly jerking fingers. I know what he was thinking about before I barged in, so I make the twerp finish for me. Show me what a big boy you are I say in a cute coercive baby voice humiliating him to orgasm. Cmon, stroke that wittle baby cock and make him dwibble all over your Star Wars bed sheets.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 653 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 05:01 PM #21085
Модератор

Модератор

Its chilly out. I had a lot of clothes on so I needed a long song to take them all off to. Moments in Love by Art of Noise.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 421 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 05:02 PM #21086
Модератор

Модератор

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his Exposed Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole. His tongue touches her delicate rosebud as She sits on his face...but the slave recoils and screams in disgust after his taste ****. tell him that his Mistress owner has recently used that asshole and neglected to clean it. "Come on, clean it up!" She tells him "Get that tongue in there and roll it around...I want it deeply cleaned!" and "all you are is a human toilet! That's ALL-YOU-GET!". She tells him that the beans from her burrito gave Her indigestion and gas and that She has another treat for him. He tenses up, but She tells him to relax...and blasts him in the face with a massive liquid fart, that runs in a lightly yellow streak down his face as he screams in real horror. She Coerces him to endure massive, long, wet and incredibly intense farts directly into his face; real sharts. You feel real pity for the slave as he can't move or even see where the farts and ass juice are coming from. But Mistress Stephie is always looking to push the envelope (and will to lose a slave or two in the process). She Coerces the ass eater to point his tongue and penetrate just the very entrance to Her delicate rosebud. She then erupts with another loud, long and very wet fart directly into his slave mouth. The slave is coughing and choking, pleading, asking why She is so cruel to him. After Her bowels have calmed and She feels clean and satisfied, She looks him the face and tells him "Your breath smells like sh*t!" and walks off.
Models: PacificKink

Duration: 11 min 28 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 05:07 PM #21087
Модератор

Модератор

A nice and sensual, seductive wank session completed with a hands off ruined orgasms. Aimed at first timers, but will be super enjoyable to more experienced orgasm abandoners too. Let Me tease you with My divine body, luring you into deeper arousal with my devilish voice, reminding you constantly of what awaits you. you, being so horny, and so tempted by My enchanting words and luscious curves, follow blindly into frustration. Let Me lead you on a journey that, for once, is not about your own pleasure, but Mine. reduced price due to a couple of minutes of the clip being slightly out of focus. Still an intensely hot experience.
Models: Cruel Seductress Victoria

Duration: 15 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 402 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 05:09 PM #21088
Модератор

Модератор

Kat and Cherry explore a bunch of firsts together! They start by trying on and teasing in some panties. They then finger each other, use dildos on each other, use a strap on, double ended dildo, they ride a sybian together, and they even attempt scissoring! In the end, they take a shower together and wash each other off.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 43 min 15 s
Size: 1.56 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 05:13 PM #21089
Модератор

Модератор

The paperboy is a problem. He's always delivering the paper when it's already dark outside. I didn't know why until I discovered the shoe prints outside my window. He'd been waiting until dark so I wouldn't see him spying on me. Bad paperboy! Today when you come to collect, I invite you inside & confront you about your behavior. I know you just have to get it out of your system, so I propose just that as I unzip your pants. Once you're nice & hard I turn around & order you to do me d0.ggystyle, ans after you've enjoyed that view long enough I order you to lie down on my kitchen floor & I mount you in reverse cowgirl. While riding you I confess that my husband is going to be home soon. He's the one who's been complaining about the paper being delivered so late, and I told him I'd take care of the problem. I make you switch to missionary position, screwing me on this stool in the kitchen. I warn you not to tell any of your friends about this. I hope I didn't mess you up for the rest of your life. Now that you've had tight MILF pussy there's no going back. I urge you to finish up before my husband comes home. You have never encountered a jealous man before & you don't want to start now. I cum on your young cock, then I pull it out & you shoot all over my pussy. Just then the front door opens & my husband walks in. He looks a little upset, and you look terrified. But you'll both come around. I DID solve both of your problems after all.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 14 min 20 s
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-05-2019, 05:15 PM #21090
Модератор

Модератор

I know that over the last few years My bi-humiliation clips have really fucked up your feeble little male psyche. You thought you were completely straight but now you're not so sure...and this is precisely where I want you. You're not an alpha male, you are nothing but a beta faggot BITCH. And today I'm going to take a little bit of time out of My day to remind you of this fact. Remind you why you don't deserve a beautiful woman like Me and humiliate you for all of your perverted gay fantasies. This is a custom clip and the name Andrew is used throughout. It will still be enjoyed by many.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 6 min 12 s
Size: 145 MiB
Download From AnzFile