Old 12-24-2019, 07:29 PM #117691
Модератор

Модератор

Default 30 Day B-day 20 - Shiny Latex Fetish - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

30 Day B-day 20 - Shiny Latex Fetish - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:39 PM #117692
Модератор

Модератор

Default Irresistible Blowjob and Titty Fucking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Irresistible Blowjob and Titty Fucking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

I know you fantasize about me wrapping my pretty little lips around that cock of yours. Shoving your dick between my perfect tits and watching it get completely consumed by them. You CRAVE it. And in this custom video, I use my toy to show you exactly how good it feels. Believe me when I say you'll be watching this one over and over again. *This was a custom and name is used occasionally.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 371 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:42 PM #117693
Модератор

Модератор

Default How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 123 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:47 PM #117694
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 5 min 39 s
Size: 53.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:47 PM #117695
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy Teacher Miss Hendrix Makes Her Geeky Student Melissa Pamper Her Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Sexy Teacher Miss Hendrix Makes Her Geeky Student Melissa Pamper Her Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Miss Hendrix & Melissa have gone to Headmistress room to discuss an experiment that has gone badly wrong in their science class and caused quite a mess! As they sit and wait for Headmistress the ever manipulative Miss Hendrix is plotting, she has been on her feet all day and they are very sore after a day in high heels. So she gently suggests that while they wait maybe Melissa could give her a foot rub. Melissa is always one to try and please a teacher and of course agrees. She slowly rubs Miss Hendrixs feet through her natural coloured pantyhose, pressing into her pretty soles, she can feel how warm they are after a day in heels, and I bet they are quite scented too! Miss Hendrix is determined to make the most out of her nice pampering session and decided to slip off all her outfit, pantyhose & lingerie, encouraging Melissa to strip too, so she can have a nice view while her feet are pampered. Miss Hendrix even convinces Melissa to put her face in her bare feet, breathing them in properly! However Miss isn't all about taking and tells Melissa she is very grateful, and as a thank you she will take the wrap for the whole messy explosion in the laboratory incident!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Size: 151 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 07:49 PM #117696
Модератор

Модератор

Default BBC Reverse Riding And Spitty Feet - VioletFugazzi - iwantclips

BBC Reverse Riding And Spitty Feet - VioletFugazzi - iwantclips

Violet's hanging out in the kitchen, and is up to no good with Her BBC toy again. She uses Her feet to stroke and tease the toy, before leaning in nice and close to you -Violet lets some spit drip out of Her mouth, so we can watch it stream down the toy. Violet spins around on the countertop, and slowly starts to push the BBC into Her tight wet pussy. She rides up and down, giving you the perfect view of Her tight pussy lips gripping on to Her toy. With the aim of a true marksman, Violet spits onto Her ass, letting it roll down and drip onto Her perfect feet. Caressing Her soles, Violet continues to ride up and down, stretching Her tight little pussy with each stroke. She grabs on tight to Her asscheeks, and spreads Her Ass, giving you an up close view of Her cute little asshole, before turning to spit on Her ass again. Violet sits down on the counter, with a glorious view of Her body, while She proceeds to cover Her scrumptious wrinkly soles in spit. Laying back on the counter, She rubs Her feet together in your face, giving you the best view possible of Her Spit covered soles and toes while She scrunches and relaxes Her feet in a slow, memorizing, tease.
Models: VioletFugazzi

Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 08:00 PM #117697
Модератор

Модератор

Default you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

you Like Feet and This Is My Job - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

We're nearing the end of our first foot worship session. Everything is going fine until I give you a 10 minute warning and you make the terrible mistake of suggesting I stay longer...for free. This is seriously one of the most annoying and pathetic things that happens in sessions, and it's why I charge extra for "basic smelly foot worship". While you worship My feet, and I act like I like it, as you pay Me to do, it feeds that delusion of yours that because you're attractive and successful and have lots of money someone like Me could actually want to spend time with you. Well let's clear something up right now: you like feet, and this is My job. The extra charge for foot worship is to motivate Me to hold My tongue from humiliating the fuck out of you as you become weak in the knees, and worse, turned on, by My smelly soles. I really don't think someone who enjoys something so rancid deserves to be spending time with any woman for free. That being said, I also know that you could easily go lure some other girl in with your good looks, charm, and money... maybe even get her to indulge in your nasty foot worship for free... but she will NEVER be Me. Now, it looks like our time is up. So, what's it going to be? Will you accept that you're a little foot bitch who needs to pay Me $600/hour to be in My presence, or will you continue entertaining your delusion and find another girl?
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 951 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 08:01 PM #117698
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jordi FUCKS Herself with Dildo - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Jordi FUCKS Herself with Dildo - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Who doesn't like seeing a hot brunette fuck her pussy with a dildo till she climaxes hard? Legs up for a perfect view.
Models: Jordi Jae

Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 264 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 08:01 PM #117699
Модератор

Модератор

Default My Little Husband - Ivy Dominates - iwantclips

My Little Husband - Ivy Dominates - iwantclips

Snuggling up close to her, you expect a gentle and loving response. Unfortunately, your wife isn't interested in you tonight. In fact, she tells you that she hasn't been very interested. You're small, not very good at the deed. It's a shocker hearing it from you, but you've known all along.

You're suddenly even smaller though, not only in dick size... your whole body is small now, and you're at the edge of the bed looking up at her. She's crouched down, smiling and giggling about how you're not the size that you ought to be, with a dick like that.
Models: Ivy Dominates

Duration: 10 min 1 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-24-2019, 08:03 PM #117700
Модератор

Модератор

Default Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Homewrecking Feet - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two.
My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile