Old 12-28-2019, 07:37 PM #118691
Модератор

Модератор

Default 7 Day suspended ejaculation - Lady Nina - iwantclips

7 Day suspended ejaculation - Lady Nina - iwantclips

You need control. You have mastered the obedience of a jerk off instruction and even manage to cum on countdown. But it doesn't stop there. This time you will sacrifice ejaculating for me for a whole week. You will stroke, i will encourage you to jerk and worship me, until i tell you to stop. Right at the edge. You will watch this clip daily, for a week, stroking yourself longingly until you are right on the edge. Then after your week is up, and not before, you will watch the clip to the end. This is a great way for you to learn control without chastity. To sacrifice for me.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 618 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:38 PM #118692
Модератор

Модератор

Default Naughty Nurse wants your sperm - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Naughty Nurse wants your sperm - RoxyCox - iwantclips

You've came to the fertility clinic right on time for your appointment and ready to give your sperm sample. I the nurse lead you to your cubicle and tell you where to put your sample and there's some reading material to help you get that sample done nice and quick. I'll be back in a few minutes to retrieve your sample. So how are you getting on, you must be done by now? No, what's the matter no sample still well looks like those dirty magazines didn't do the trick well your the last appointment today and I did say I was here to help. I pull out my big round tits and I'm going to get a sample from you and some extra ones just for me. I want you jerking that dick off for me, yes put it right between my big tits and fuck them, make them bounce up and down. I start wanking your dick harder, faster and licking the head of that cock as I do. I get so bored here at work and all you horny men jacking off in your cubicles giving your samples well now I want a of your cum. Your horny nasty slutty nurse is going to take all your cum for herself. Taking your cock deep down my throat, I bend over and pull my white panties to the side. Wank that cock for that tight wet pussy, I want you to shove that cock in and pound me hard like a nasty slut. I ride on top of you and bounce on that dick, I just want all of that cum deep inside me but I want it all in my tight asshole. I love getting my ass fucked hard and want you to creampie my tight as with that big load. Oh we are still going to give your sample don't worry I push all of that cum out of my tight ass and let it flow into your sample cup. There such a big load and it's an even better sample now mixed in with my ass cream. Well you best get going now I'll clean up here, hmm that was so good but I'm still fucking horny now he's all drained I'm gonna have to find some more cum to play with. Well there were those samples from earlier, I could just say there was a spillage and they had to be tossed and I'll just call the subjects back in to give another sample. I'll put these samples to good use, my syringes full of cum I want that cum deep inside my little cunt mm yes with a bit of luck all that cum will get me pregnant. Nothing more I enjoy that playing with cum and filling my holes with it. I fuck that syringe and creampie my pussy and play with the cum as it drips out of my wet fuckhole. Tasting it and then I squirt it all out and love my cunt juice mixed in with that cum. I've got another sample left, only one hole left to fill that dirty moth. I empty all of the cum into my mouth swirling it around and swallowing and spitting some out onto my tits and playing with it licking it off my fingers tastes so good. I better go book those guys in again after their samples mysteriously disappeared
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 1.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:47 PM #118693
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your New Religion - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Your New Religion - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

You've been Mesmerized from birth to worship an invisible man in the sky, sat on a throne. Forget that pointless indoctrination. Why bother, when you can't even see the God you worthip. What's the point. Why believe in such folklaw. Why worship an invisible man in the sky?! Are you gay? Get real.... Wake up and understand the TRUE power of a Goddess like myself. Yes, you are now going to be converted to SAFFRONISM. Your new TRUE religion. Contratulations.. continue watching as I explain the details of your new religion and outline the 7 principles of Saffronism. 1) Unequality - You are not equal to Goddess. 2) Give to Goddess, regardless of what you can and cannot afford. 3) Frequent meditation to develop your focus on servitude. 4) Suffering for Goddess 5) Thou shall not worship false cheap imitation goddesses. 5) Thou shall steal if funds run dry to serve Goddess. 6) Thou shall make offerings and contributions to the temple of Goddess Saffron. 7) Thou shall chant saffronism 7 times per day. CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, FEMALE SUPREMACY, RELIGIOUS, HUMILIATION, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION.
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 795 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:49 PM #118694
Модератор

Модератор

Default - GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 941 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:52 PM #118695
Модератор

Модератор

Default Domme Succubus - I see you in your Dreams - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Domme Succubus - I see you in your Dreams - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream.
You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not **** well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax.
Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel...
You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do.
You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me.
You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 07:52 PM #118696
Модератор

Модератор

Default School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 1 Worship - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 1 Worship in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Worship level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW MY SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 5 min 17 s
Size: 241 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 08:08 PM #118697
Модератор

Модератор

Default Three Cum Countdowns - Kira Star - iwantclips

Three Cum Countdowns - Kira Star - iwantclips

You want to jerk all day long for me. Look at those balls, they are so full of cum. They want to blast that load again and again. I have a special challenge for you. I want you to cum three times for me. I will give you three cum countdowns. I want to see three strong orgasms.
Clip Contains: cum countdown, jerk off instruction, joi, edging, femdom, pov, cock tease, fishnets.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 3 s
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 08:16 PM #118698
Модератор

Модератор

Default Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Impossible JOI Edging Challenge 2 - London Lix - iwantclips

Back again with an orgasm control challenge that I've deliberately designed to be as challenging as possible. Why? Because there's a (small) financial penalty if you fail to last & cum quick for me, so I'm doing everything in my power to make you slip up. Shaking my ass, stripping off my miniskirt, switching up my outfits, and even getting topless and oiling up those big tits for you. With a big focus on your tit addiction, I've designed today's clip to be split into 4 JOI Games, which you'll play back to back. The rules are always in my favor, and it's up to you masturbation addicts to keep up. This will not be easy...this is advanced edging, and worth every second of the exciting goon. Are you ready for the jerk off challenge tonight?
Models: London Lix

Duration: 46 min 6 s
Size: 1.81 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 08:29 PM #118699
Модератор

Модератор

Default You Love When I Fuck Other Men - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

You Love When I Fuck Other Men - Mystie Mae - iwantclips

I know how much you get turned on when you know I've fucked another man. Today I came home right after I fucked someone else and told you all about it since I know how much it turns you on. First I need you to start stroking. I show off my ass with and without yoga pants throughout my story. There's some of the other man's cum left over in my pussy and my mouth and I need you to eat it for me. I also need you to eat your cum after I'm finished telling you about my experience today.
10% Markup: iLoveYouMystie
25% Markup: LoyalSub
100% Markup: GiveMystieMore
500% Markup: GiveMystieEverything
Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.63 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-28-2019, 08:34 PM #118700
Модератор

Модератор

Default Aroma Slavery - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Aroma Slavery - Empress Poison - iwantclips

Are you ready to be mind fucked into Aroma slavery? Satanic God Empress Poison will strip you of your former man and turn you into a numb skulled Aroma slave. Your brain will be jelly by the time I have pounded it with Aroma. THREE, TWO, ONE, BUY.
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 632 MiB
Download From AnzFile