Old 11-11-2019, 12:16 AM #104111
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:17 AM #104112
Модератор

Модератор

The last few months have been great! I feel like Im getting stronger every day with you pushing me and showing me new things at the gym. I invite you over to my place to repay you after all of these free gym sessions. While dinner is cooking I express my feelings for you. After telling you all of the dirty things I want to do with you I start to take off your clothes. After getting your shirt off your ripped chest I start to unzip your pants. Your hesitant but excited. You seem shy. NO WAY a guy that looks like you is shy! After pulling down your pants I realize why. Trying to hold back my laughter I figure Id at least allow you to jerk that tiny little dick to me for all of these gym sessions.
Includes: SPH,JOI,Cum countdown, Femdom
This clip was made as a custom. Name occasionally used throughout
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 49.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:18 AM #104113
Модератор

Модератор

Actual video is uncensored. You've been a loyal boy to your Goddess all month long, and now it is time to pay for your cum tax. You have THREE rounds to cum to become the Loyal Boy King, and two 30 second breaks. I honestly don't believe you can handle my sweet dark pussy and asshole. Especially when it's ALL in your face while I gently rub my pussy back and forth. My asshole winking is undefeated and will instantly make you have fluid loss. Now do you think you can handle this INTENSE JOI challenge? Find out by buying this clip .**Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty**
Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 28 min 35 s
Size: 789 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:19 AM #104114
Модератор

Модератор

Find a quiet, relaxing place to watch this clip. Turn off the lights, plug in your headphones, and feel my sweet whispering voice enter your ears. No distractions in sight. It's just you and me now. Start stroking your cock. My gentle voice guides your jerking, taking you through one edge after another. The binaural tones mingle with my soft, reverberating whispers, sending shivers and tingles through your body. Brain tingling, cock aching, the euphoria consumes you. Your mind melts. You're immersed, completely in the moment, already exploding with pleasure, but holding back that orgasm until I say the word. When you finally do come, it's beyond intense. Your whole body and whole mind convulse together in an experience of total bliss.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 30 s
Size: 575 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:19 AM #104115
Модератор

Модератор

You little slut need to be taught some self control. I am going to teach you edging techniques. You are not going to cum until I authorize it. A slow jerk off to build things up, stare at my body. Get hard, stroke slowly. Feel your desire growing in your hand. I will be the one who control your pleasure and ultimately when you get to orgasm. Teasing you. Teaching you how to slow down. You will learn to make it last longer. And you will be so eager to pop when I finally finish the countdown.
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 12 min 13 s
Size: 902 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:21 AM #104116
Модератор

Модератор

What's one thing that jerkaholics like you don't deserve? Orgasms. Not straight away, at least. You need to prove to me that you can follow instructions first. So I've created this clip, with a weeks worth of edging for you. Each day, touch yourself to the assigned clip, but DON'T cum until I give you permission. Can you handle the challenge?
Jerkaholics use my Markup Codes:
50% Markup LOVEKITTY
100% Markup ADOREKITTY
1000% Markup WORSHIPKITTY
Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 26 min 24 s
Size: 1.87 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:25 AM #104117
Модератор

Модератор

Default Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 17 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:27 AM #104118
Модератор

Модератор

I know you like it when it hurts. You like to feel those balls throbbing in pain. You'll like it even more when I make you do it. Hold those balls out for me. You're going to obey my commands and make them hurt just like I tell you to. I'm going to abuse those worthless things. Get ready for some nice big swollen sacks. I'm going to make them hurt again and again!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 36 s
Size: 333 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:29 AM #104119
Модератор

Модератор

Step-Daddy.. Princess knows you want to cum... I'll help you Step-Daddy... You know I'm going to tease the cum out of you though Step-Daddy... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 3 min 51 s
Size: 448 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-11-2019, 12:30 AM #104120
Модератор

Модератор

Want to play a game? A very special game that involves a 2 spinners and a ton of edging. I know how bad you want to eat your cum. So you have 10 minutes (timed) to edge to my special game without letting go whatsoever. If you cum, you fail and are punished with NO permission to eat it for me today. This is the ultimate cum eating game with more edging than you could ever imagine. If you love eating your cum, try this and get your mind blown. If you pass you will get the CEI of your life.
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 24 min 21 s
Size: 1.18 GiB
Download From AnzFile