Old 12-09-2019, 09:40 PM #114101
Модератор

Модератор

Default Tit Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Tit Torment - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

How much do you just love my yummy cleavage? These natural tits make it so easy for Me to get My way with you. The best part is that you'll never even fucking see them! No tits for losers. Yet, I can still manipulate you and get whatever I want with them. They're just so perfect! you can keep wanting them all you want but that won't change the fact that losers do not get tits. you don't even get to see them, never mind touch them. Face the facts, you're a slave for something you'll never even have. you're so obsessed there's just nothing you can do but worship until you're raw.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 7 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 09:42 PM #114102
Модератор

Модератор

Default - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 29 min 45 s
Size: 625 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 09:49 PM #114103
Модератор

Модератор

Default I'm Just Using You - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I'm Just Using You - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 480 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 09:51 PM #114104
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited â€" Clips4sale compliant)
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 10 min 59 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 09:51 PM #114105
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bulma Squirts 7 Dragon Balls Out Of Her Pussy - Davina Davis - iwantclips

Bulma Squirts 7 Dragon Balls Out Of Her Pussy - Davina Davis - iwantclips

UGH. I'm having the worst week ever!!! Vegeta dumped me yesterday, even AFTER I let him take my virginity and creampie my pussy! I've never let anyone do that before, but I thought he was special. Guess I was wrong. I figured things couldn't get any worse after that, buuuuuttttt I guess I was Wrong.......AGAIN!!! I met Goku after hitting him with my car, and we became good friends, until I found out he had been hiding a dragon ball from me the entire time!!!!!!! I tried sucking his cock in exchange for giving me the dragon ball, but Goku still refused!!!!!!! After Goku and Vegeta broke my heart, I put all my anger into finding EVERY LAST DRAGON BALL. IT WORKED!!!!!!! I actually found them all!!!!!!! Now I know exactly what to do to make me feel better.... I'm going to shove each and every dragon ball inside of my pussy until I squirt everywhere! And I'm going to record it for Vegeta and Goku. Surely that will show those losers what they missed out on!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 8 min 53 s
Size: 966 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 09:54 PM #114106
Модератор

Модератор

Default Lose Everything For My Tits - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Lose Everything For My Tits - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Have you ever wondered how you ended up being addicted to femdom clips? It started with an odd clip and tribute here an there, but soon you found you can't even get off anymore unless you are being humiliated and being told to pay in order to cum. Suddenly you found yourself addicted to my perfect natural tits, to paying them, worshiping them... The urge to be financially destroyed by them grew stronger and stronger - how dumb but also how hot! But it didn't stop there, now you wish you could lose everything for them - your money, your relationships - to give up everything for my perfect tits would be the best thing to ever happen to you. Just the thought makes you hard, you pathetic loser! You know such weak minded strokers don't deserve all that money anyway, going bankrupt for my tits is exactly what you deserve! Use one of the markup codes at the checkout: Cover site's share and make sure I get 100% of clip's value - "GIVE100" - 30% Loser tax - "LosersPayExtra" - 50% Impress Me - "YesMissAlisandra" - 100% Be My human ATM - "HumanATM4U" - 200% Go big - "All4MissA" - 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 9 min 38 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 09:56 PM #114107
Модератор

Модератор

Default Loser Titty Jerk - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Loser Titty Jerk - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
---
Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 10:11 PM #114108
Модератор

Модератор

Default Birthday Tits Day 1 - mistresszoey - iwantclips

Birthday Tits Day 1 - mistresszoey - iwantclips

The best week of the year has arrived. You're going to please me in anyway I tell you to. Even if that means fucking your bank dry. Every day will be a new way to please me to make it the best birthday you can for me. You wanna stroke it for my huge birthday tits? You'll commit to whatever money fucking way I tell you to because, my pleasure is more important than your beta cock. And there won't really be an option when my huge fake Double d tits tell you to.
Use my markup codes! 50% MARKUP- ZOEYSPET 100% MARKUP- GOODBITCHBOY 500% MARKUP- ALLFORZOEY 1000% MARKUP- ZOEYSFAVORITE
Models: mistresszoey

Duration: 7 min 14 s
Size: 1.02 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 10:16 PM #114109
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bicep and Abs Beauty Queen - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Bicep and Abs Beauty Queen - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My physical and mental strength combined with my beauty is kill3r. I can be so soft from one glance and a second later so strong. It's something not many women can do. I could hold you right where I wanted to and you could squirm and wriggle but it won't help. Nothing will help you when I have my grip around you. I decide when I let you go.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 842 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 12-09-2019, 10:30 PM #114110
Модератор

Модератор

Default Greedy Brat Always Wants More - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Greedy Brat Always Wants More - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

You can't help but love greedy, bratty, powerful and beautiful girls. There's something about us that makes your knees weak and your cock rock hard. I don't hide that I'll use you as my wallet, always demanding more, until there's nothing else to give, and then I'll throw you away without any regrets. And you'll love it. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000%
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 53 s
Size: 310 MiB
Download From AnzFile