Duration: 2 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 01:17 AM #632
Модератор

Модератор

Good morning loser. You no longer have to dream about waking up and jerking your morning wood to me. I give you that privilege, so start jerking...
Models: Taylor Marie

Duration: 11 min 11 s
Size: 838 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 01:20 AM #633
Модератор

Модератор

You can't help yourself. The moment she walks out that door you click on my site and begin exploring to find your next jerk off material. Today is a beautiful day, not only do you get to stroke behind her back, you get to jerk it to the fact that you beat your dick in spite of her. You beat it to me because I turn you on in ways she never could. You love seduction and she lacks it. She could be wearing this exact same outfit and she wouldn't compare to me. You need me in your sex life to make your basic relationship interesting. I make you cum, then she comes home, and you can bear another day of your relationship. The endless cycle will never stop, you need me to keep your relationship going while destroying it at the same damn time. Consists of:Risky JOI, JOI Games, Jerk off instruction, JOI, Homewrecker, Masturbation Instruction, Mind Fuck, sub training, slave training, goddess worship, sensual domination, sensual tease, home wrecking fetish, cum control, cum countdown, tit worship, ass worship, body worship, female domination, femdom pov, femdom, mental domination, body tease, big tits, big boobs,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 21 s
Size: 513 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 01:29 AM #634
Модератор

Модератор

I need help to get out of my bikini top. I shouldnt have to do this myself, but I guess I will Torment you with doing it myself. Would you even be able to do this for me if you were here? You would pass out from the anticipation of just pulling on the string, lol! Hopefully you can serve me correctly! Become More Addicted: PraisePrincessMika.com Be an extra good boy & add a code to your order:20% Markup: WeakForMika | $10 Markup: 10ForMika | Small Dick Tax: MikaDickTax Cum Tax: MikaCumTax | 50% Markup: LoserForMika | 100% Markup: BitchForMika
Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 5 min 36 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 121 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 01:32 AM #635
Модератор

Модератор

Your cock is throbbing , in need of release, I bet your dying to blow that big load . Just the touch of my skin on your cock would make you explode wouldn't it? come on Loser fuck my thighs , let me feel your dick throb in betweens my legs!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Size: 303 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 02:06 AM #636
Модератор

Модератор

I mean, Christ, it's just cum, not like it's piss or shit or anything. Girls blow guys, guys blow guys, guys go down on girls, it's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you're not even willing to go this far, I'd have to say you're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don't even need anything special, toys or anything like that, just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you'd see it My way, now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah, you like that, don't you? I think knowing you're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me, surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok, legs up, pet, time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good, bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below .. 25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 5 min 34 s
Size: 486 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 02:07 AM #637
Модератор

Модератор

Hi there ass addict. Enjoying the view? You know you're beneath Me in every aspect of life, so that's exactly where you belong. Beneath Me. Don't act like it's such a terrible punishment. You know you love it. You'd starve yourself to stay down there if I allowed it. I don't like sitting on My ass all day, so enjoy this while it lasts. You can drool at My big perfect ass all you like, but I'm not going to let you jerk under there. Not this time. Just let it throb & ache while you worship My ass & pussy, but no touching! Don't make Me lock you up. I'll break your hands if I have to. This isn't about your useless prick & selfish desires. Be thankful for the view provided. And remember, you're beneath Me.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 20 min 19 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 02:14 AM #638
Модератор

Модератор

This is what you do right. Every single day you worm your way back here for your very next dose of wank material. You lead a sad lonely life and without this right here you would be in a very dark place. No one wants you therefore you will jerk off to that fact. You love the way those nasty, bitchy, honest truths roll off my tongue. They hit a nerve each time, they feel you will self hate and you stroke along. Such a waster, such a joke. Is this really what your life has become. Oh yes it has and you're going to jerk to that fact that you're a sad lonely jerk off and it feels good.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 2 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 02:16 AM #639
Модератор

Модератор

I rushed home from cheer practice because I missed that big, fat daddy dick! As you lift my skirt and slide that fat cock deep inside of me I tell you a secret... After the basketball game I snuck into the boy's locker room. Where I saw a friend from school change and expose his big black cock. I had never tasted one before. So I had to.. Please don't be mad daddy! Includes t****, BBC, School girl, Dirty talk, Anal roleplay
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 54 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 71.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-19-2019, 02:25 AM #640
Модератор

Модератор

Alright boys, get your cocks out. I've decided to give you boys a simple task today. I know that's all most of you can manage anyways. All you have to do is follow along with my instructions. That's it. No small print, no games. Just stroke and follow along. Sounds easy enough, right?
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 34 s
Size: 621 MiB
Download From AnzFile