Old 05-12-2019, 08:40 AM #631
Модератор

Модератор

Third time's the charm! We all know the saying, but I now have my reasons to deny it's truthfulness. As you surely know, I already managed to pull off the famous "False Casting" trick twice. I sincerely thought it would work that well once again. this time, the results were catastrophic. Only two girls responded to my adverts, not nearly enough to even justify warming up the camera. I had no other plan, but disappointing my hunter friends was not an option. Not even the gloomy weather and heavy rains could prevent me from another Catch. Despite my low spirits and unfavorable atmospheric conditions, I managed to approach a likeable young lady. To my surprise, she revealed herself to be a student of diplomacy. Intellectual chicks like that usually don't bother talking to me, but this one was more than forthcoming. She even let me talk her into registering with our agency, so I took her to a rented office, asked her politely to fill in some useless forms, took a photo or two and expected our encounter to end there. What a suprise! To be frank, I never thought smart girls like this one could ever be convinced to have sex for money, no matter the price. But the men who fear rejection never get the opportunities they dream of! I slapped a fat bundle of bills on the table, 50.000 Czech Crowns altogether, and eagerly awaited the results of my practical "smart chick versus a shitload of money" experiment. To keep an interesting (but ultimately clearcut) story short, it didn't take much convincing at all. An agreement on both sides was reached and I got a chance to fuck the brains out of a future ambassador of our proud little nation. She even allowed me to buttfuck her like an animal. I can certainly understand your disbelief, my fellow hunters. Well I can only say one thing: See for yourselves and wonder!

File Name : Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv
File Size : 393.95 MB
Resolution : 720x576 @ 786x576
Duration : 00:26:15

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv - 394.0 MB
TakeFile: Diplomat_with_cum_on_her_face.wmv - 393.95 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 09:03 AM #632
Модератор

Модератор

See the original Czech mega swinger, which has no pre-prepared script and is full of real amateurs of all ages. You can expect excellent full video mass sex without inhibitions. Enjoy another Czech swinger, amateur swingers' biggest party in the world! This party is has no competition. We guarantee that you will have fun.

File Name : 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv
File Size : 510.38 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:33:59

Download Czechav
AnzFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv - 510.4 MB
TakeFile: 60_people_in_one_pile_2.wmv - 510.38 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 09:15 AM #633
Модератор

Модератор

For this Czech Gang Bang episode, we got an invitation from Tomas, the lucky and slightly weird boyfriend of a beauty named Veronika. They expected something like 20 to 30 guys to arrive, but in the end we managed to find more than 80! Veronika was pretty shocked by the number of horny dicks, so she called a friend to join in and help her out. Thanks to that fateful call, we can now proudly present an episode starring the two most beautiful girls in the history of our little project! Enjoy!

File Name : Two_beauties_and_flood_of_cum.wmv
File Size : 603.38 MB
Duration : 00:25:55

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Two_beauties_and_flood_of_cum.wmv - 603.4 MB
TakeFile: Two_beauties_and_flood_of_cum.wmv - 603.38 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 09:39 AM #634
Модератор

Модератор

Only this super party can bring beautiful Czech amateurs are willing to do anything for money. You can expect an exclusive and authentic show the girls can do when they get wild and lose all moral inhibitions. This was a very long evening, so stay tuned. It was a night of horny pussies and fucking for money. Watch the beautiful Czech eighteen years olds in action.

File Name : Party_with_18_years_olds_4.wmv
File Size : 487.18 MB
Duration : 00:32:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_4.wmv - 487.2 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_18_years_olds_4.wmv - 487.18 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 09:53 AM #635
Модератор

Модератор

I wanted to show you something of my night life. Of course, I could not leave the camera and thick pack of banknotes at home. I needed a lot of money, because there was the bar full of nice, young chicks. Surprisingly they were willing to show quite a lot after few minutes of sweet-talking. So you are about to see the show of beautiful and fragrant tits and pussies. A very pretty brunette struggled hard with her prejudice. She even held my cock in her hand, but finally jerked away. Too bad she would fuck like hell. Anyway, I noticed the beautiful barmaid on arrival, because she was hard to overlook in fact. She was a bit curt, but as time progressed and the level of fun raised, I went on the offensive. It cost me a fortune, but finally I fucked her wet and amazing shaved pussy. This sexy blonde fucked like a pro and obviously she liked it. I was so horny, I cummed it all and I rather slipped away, because she began to be too much interested in what I would do with the record. You better look at it right now, before she starts to make troubles.

File Name : Gorgeous_bartender.wmv
File Size : 532.48 MB
Duration : 00:35:28

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Gorgeous_bartender.wmv - 532.5 MB
TakeFile: Gorgeous_bartender.wmv - 532.48 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 10:08 AM #636
Модератор

Модератор

Home of vice is full of lovely Czech blondes. This is absolutely authentic Czech party without borders. This party was pretty wild from the start. You can enjoy a lot of fucking, blowjobs and other vices, which can only be seen here. On this party, all present blondes were soon really horny. You have never seen such a party before.

File Name : Party_with_the_blondes_(2).wmv
File Size : 491.9 MB
Duration : 00:32:45

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Party_with_the_blondes_&_40;2&_41;.wmv - 491.9 MB
TakeFile: Party_with_the_blondes_(2).wmv - 491.90 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 11:04 AM #637
Модератор

Модератор

A wild group fucking and uncontrollable emotions are the main ingredients of the original Czech mega swingers. The true reality and real amateurs at a party full of incredible emotion and mass sex, so this is the real quality of the Czech brand mega swingers. We guarantee that you will have great fun watching this unmatched swinger party.

File Name : Mass_pleasure_and_pain_3.wmv
File Size : 449.54 MB
Duration : 00:29:57

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_3.wmv - 449.5 MB
TakeFile: Mass_pleasure_and_pain_3.wmv - 449.54 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 11:05 AM #638
Модератор

Модератор

This video is chock-full of beautiful big boobies and cute well-shaved amateur pussy. What more could a Czech amateur expert want? What about a nice dose of blowjobs and another wild scene in the bathroom? This party sure started to get out of hand as emotions and naked bodies started to fill the rooms from floor to ceiling. Normally, the bar was permanently under siege by thirsty amateurs, but as we approached midnight, more and more people wanted to fuck each other's brains out in celebration of New Year's Eve. Check the resulting orgy out!

File Name : Amateur_group_orgy_3.wmv
File Size : 683.59 MB
Duration : 00:26:59

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Amateur_group_orgy_3.wmv - 683.6 MB
TakeFile: Amateur_group_orgy_3.wmv - 683.59 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 11:19 AM #639
Модератор

Модератор

I thought I could do a poll on the topic "How the state helps underprivileged people". I took the camera and went before employment agency. I thought that everything goes like clockwork, because unemployed young ladies and women needs money. It was a big mistake. I stood there since the morning in cold weather like idiot and nobody want to make interview with me. My confidence slowly fell somewhere in the cellar, and I lost every last hope.Until late afternoon, the luck smiled on me because of the Labour Office published a very nice fifty years old lady, which was at least willing to chat for 500 Crowns. Because it was really cold, I invited her to complete the interview in a nearby cafe. I did not want a long walk around the bush and so I unpacked it straight, if she would fuck with me for six thousand. Big surprise, she agreed, because she desperately needed money for her son. But an unexpected problem occurred. Where we go our mutually beneficial" trade" to realize. We finally ended up in a nearby office centre, where I began to fuck her in the hallway. But it was a big adrenaline, because there always someone walked. Keep the camera, watch if someone walk around and fuck with her. So it was asurreal massacre. It was not easy, but finally I managed it. I hope you will like it.

File Name : Mrs-Jitka_really_needs_the_cash.wmv
File Size : 323.21 MB
Duration : 00:21:35

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Mrs-Jitka_really_needs_the_cash.wmv - 323.2 MB
TakeFile: Mrs-Jitka_really_needs_the_cash.wmv - 323.21 MB
Old 05-12-2019, 12:06 PM #640
Модератор

Модератор

Uma and Oliver are a happy young pair of Czech amateurs who enjoy sex so much they decided to send us a video with a lot of context and material from their lives. Uma is a wonderful slim blonde and this video is full of her beautiful long legs and wet orgasms. You'll see them fuck around their house and outside (with the neighbors getting a peek) and then she does a cute little show for her guy. This video is filled with amazing scenes! Don't miss it!

File Name : Squirting_nympho_and_her_boyfriend.wmv
File Size : 622.93 MB
Duration : 00:25:25

Download Czechav
AnzFile: Squirting_nympho_and_her_boyfriend.wmv - 622.9 MB
TakeFile: Squirting_nympho_and_her_boyfriend.wmv - 622.93 MB