Old 07-10-2019, 12:20 PM #50461
Модератор

Модератор

Hello my faggot boy ,
In this video you will be completely mind -fucked by gay triggers. You love my Coerced -bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation , mostly encouragement to turn bi for me ). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock -shaped object. Here 's how we play : Every time I say "FAGGOT " you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen , you stuff your mouth again. After all , you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks , licking Alpha balls. Come on , cock -sucker , stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full -blown faggot.
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 562 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:21 PM #50462
Модератор

Модератор

You see me walking down the street in this dress and you notice I 'm not wearing any panties. You only hope that you get a peek to see whats underneath... I have you mesmerized from the very sight of me. You 're stuck , you 're under my spell from the very moment I lift my dress up for you to see my Goddess body hidden underneath. You 're fucked loser. You need to be rinsed by me. give in to your deepest , darkest indulgences. Submit to me ; you know you 've been waiting for the opportunity to be taken advantage of by a hot Goddess. Here 's your chance. Listen to my voice and follow my rules...only Goodboys are rewarded...
Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
Size: 728 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:25 PM #50463
Модератор

Модератор

I SAW YOYR FAT WIFE THE OTHER DAY...AND OMG SHE IS GROSS. NO WONDER YOU HAVE BECOME SO OBSESSED WITH ME.... I AM ON ANOTHER LEVEL..... I AM A GODDESS AND SHE IS **** ON MY SHOE.... SO FAT AND UGLY... NO WONDER YOU CAN ONLY GET HARD FOR ME NOW..... YOU ONLY CUM FOR ME....
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:26 PM #50464
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip :
"So your friend , Tamara , shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers )
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach , wearing spanx , and trying to look as skinny as you can You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral , when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat , and out of shape , and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed , but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her , how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can , while you are smoking )...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts , you start with sit ups , squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder , you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore , you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either , you tell her that you have never worked out and you don 't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat , while she does all the time you are smoking She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza , you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating , Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny , how you never worked out , always ate what you wanted stuff like that When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette , you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again , you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:28 PM #50465
Модератор

Модератор

I humiliate and degrade you. Focus on my divine ass. I 'll spit on you and use you how I see fit. You 're so addicted to me. I 'll bring you deeper down the Bunny Hole...
ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER :
BRATTYBUNNY10
BRATTYBUNNY25
BRATTYBUNNY50
BRATTYBUNN75
BRATTYBUNNY100
BRATTYBUNNY500
BRATTYBUNNY1000
PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.09 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:31 PM #50466
Модератор

Модератор

You love playing with your slutty little butthole for me , don 't you? Fingering it , fucking it , feeling your asshole stretch and your prostate explode... But your anal training isn 't finished there. It 's time to take things to the next level. It 's time to get filthy. We 'll start out slow , and then get dirtier and dirtier , one step at a time. There will be dildos. There will be ass to mouth. There will be a big prostate orgasm. But that 's just the beginning. I have a dirty , twisted , creative mind , and I 'm going to use it to turn you into the naughtiest anal slut that you can be. Don 't worry about what I 'll have you do ; just take a deep breath and plunge down into the depths of depravity.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 33 s
Size: 683 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:31 PM #50467
Модератор

Модератор

TODAY IS A RARE TREAT.... I AM SHOWING YOU MY NAUGHTY PLAYFUL SIDE.... USING MY HOT BODY TO TEASE YOU...TEASING YOU...STRIPPING......AND THE REST...
Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:32 PM #50468
Модератор

Модератор

Hand it over - I have a better way to use it then you do , piggy! Hand it over to your goddess
Models: veronicaricci

Duration: 2 min 45 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 080
Size: 42.0 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:33 PM #50469
Модератор

Модератор

Back again , you really couldn 't resit buying yet another one of my clips could you. Nothing will stop you from getting your fix. You will literally buy anything that I film , it 's so funny.
I know what you really need , and that is one big , huge , horny binge. The kind of binge that causes devastation on your bank balance , one that leaves you high and dry. Completely financially ruined causing stress , anxiety and lots of yelling from your confused , angry , unloved wife. Spending your cash on me is the only thing that makes you orgasm anymore and that scares you. I think you should let yourself go. You need a REAL binge , one that will make me wet and make you tremble with fear and excitement. It 's what you really want. Go add my clips , every single Findom clip of mine. Keep adding until you have them all. I want to be completely spoiled with your money. I know it fuels you to spend on me even though you are scared but don 't worry. I am here for you through this binge. I am here to help. You will devote your wallet and your cock to me.
Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 9 s
Size: 285 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 12:34 PM #50470
Модератор

Модератор

This is clip 4 out of a 10 clip series. What do you love more? The humiliation or the spending? Digging into your brain isnt hard... I use my body to make you weak , I humiliate you to make you ache , and to top it off I make you spend & cum at the same time. The more you spend the more you need me. The more you stroke the more you need to spend. You can 't get enough! You need : Extra ca $h.
This is findom , So give in and use one of my mark up codes! Codes listed below are pay me most to pay me least
THEGOODBOY
PAYVIXEN
SERVINGVIXEN
TEENYWEENIETAX
POORLOSER
Models: PrincessVixen

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile